BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

For a glamorous tan glow! Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Dermatologist approved. Get the glow you've been missing! Shimmer all year long with this glowing powder which highlights akin with five luminous bands of amber, gold and bronze - like a burst of sunshine. A brilliant multi-tasker! Perfect for adding sheer, sun kissed highlights to your face. All shades blend together for the ultimate, glamorous tan-glow. Sweep on cheeks over blush for a soft, luminous finish, or use each shade alone as an eye shadow. Five times the impact and infinite possibilities! Five shimmering tones sweep on as one beautifully bronzed, adjustable shade. With five shades, you get five times the illuminating impact and a multitude of combinations! Made in Italy. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Honestly I think this is wonderful for the money, the shimmer is very much like The body shops shimmer block. It can be subtle or even built up for a real dramatic shimmery finish for a night out. The price point is great for the quality, and I have used their other shimmer products too. Definitely a great dupe!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
After I tried the Bobbi brown shimmer brick I was hooked. Unfortunately at the time I couldn't afford another at over $50. Then after walking through the makeup aisle at Wal-Mart I seen physicians formula made an almost exact dupe. I was excited. Now I use these a bit differently than most. I used to use the dark as a contour, the light as a highlight and rarely all over as a bronzer but mostly I used this as an eyeshadow palette. Each color coordinates with the others so perfectly and they're different enough that you can see the diffetence in color and get a few good eye looks out of these shimmer bricks. The colors are very pigmented and long lasting. They are easy to use and although they are not soft and powdery like high end makeup they are still soft enough to get great pigmentation on your brushes or fingers no matter how you choose to use this. It also blends out amazingly. I love shimmer bricks for eye looks. They are the best and the lightest color is usually always a great highlighter. Especially when it comes to this palette. It gets a little hard and packed in when you start hitting pan but for the amount of product and quality of the majority it's worth it at this price.
Courtney D.
I love this bronzer!! Not only is it a great deal but the color is fabulous too. I wear bronzer year round and this is a perfect blend for all seasons. The only sad thing was it broke into pieces when accidentally dropped (my own fault). For the price and value awesome buy!!
Trad R.
Willow Spgs, IL
These shimmer strips create a beautiful glow that can be used to create a healthy looking blush and this is part of my go to daily make up routine and I’m very impressed with how well it turned out. I blindly bought it off amazon and this has been one of my better purchases
Jess P.
santa ana, CA
It's good! I like it very much! It's affordable and easy to find! It has a good value and it does fine compared to others! Yes I would recommend to others! Definitely gonna get myself again cause I loved the results!
Brandy D.
For a drugstore highlighter that one on sale you can get for under $10 this has to be one of the most amazing highlighters that you can be seen from space from. Seriously I will add a picture later with it on me. Because it is so gorgeous I like it beats Becca and Anastasia, all of those, UD, Jeffree Star, etc.... I mean you really have to buy it and try it to see how fabulous this is. And for the price it really is a stunner. And get the one that's in the cubes not the strips. Although the strips are fabulous to the cubed one is the one that you want that gives the most fabulous glow.
Leelo E.
Middletown, DE
The highlight, in my opinion, has glitter chunks in it and isn't as fine of a powder as I had hoped. The shades are gorgeous though and very nice that they are in drug stores.
Rebekah H.
These are my favorite PF product. The shades are beautiful and very metallic shimmer. I use these as bronzer highlight and eye shadows. Love a multi use product. Good price!
Kayleigh W.
Silver Spring, MD
This item is NOT perfect. It actually has a few bothersome qualities. First, it tends to get compacted if you're running your finger over it in place of a brush. When it becomes compacted, it is hard to transfer onto a brush and then onto the skin. You will need to work at it. BUT. I love the range of colors and there are so many uses for this product. I use it over bronzy, warm, brown eye looks. I also use it as a highlight. However, the quality isn't as great as my ride or die highlighter, The Balm's Mary-Loumanizer. As a highlight, I'd give it a 3 out of 5. As an eyeshadow topper (which is how I use it most often), I give it a 5.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I absolutely love the physicians formula shimmer strips bronzers! They can be used as bronzer or as an eyeshadow! It has a gradient of shades that are very pigmented and very shimmery! I have a stock pile of them! That is how much I love them! It is my favorite shimmery bronzer as it doesn't make your skin look "muddy" or gray like other bronzers do! It is by far my favorite drug store Cosmetics product! Definitely worth giving it a try!
jess v.
Who recommends this product??!!!
Sarah J.
Is this comparable to Bobbi Brown or notionally cheaper?
Manjola M.
London, Barnet
I want to try it
Isamar G.
What lip color are you wearing so pretty.
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips All-in-1 Custom Nude Palette for Face & Eyes, Natural, .26 oz has anyone ever tried this it's so pretty I seen it in target I was gonna get it but decided not to