BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

For a glamorous tan glow! Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Dermatologist approved. Get the glow you've been missing! Shimmer all year long with this glowing powder which highlights akin with five luminous bands of amber, gold and bronze - like a burst of sunshine. A brilliant multi-tasker! Perfect for adding sheer, sun kissed highlights to your face. All shades blend together for the ultimate, glamorous tan-glow. Sweep on cheeks over blush for a soft, luminous finish, or use each shade alone as an eye shadow. Five times the impact and infinite possibilities! Five shimmering tones sweep on as one beautifully bronzed, adjustable shade. With five shades, you get five times the illuminating impact and a multitude of combinations! Made in Italy. see more...

• Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips All-in-1 Custom Nude Palette for ...1 Answers
  • does this work as a highlighter and what is usually the price?1 Answers
  • What lip color are you wearing so pretty.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Cassidy G.
Cassidy G.
Jb Mdl, NJ
I love this!!It gives me the perfect amount of shine!!!I use this on my cheeks as well as a eyeshadow!! I love how I can use the shades separate or blend them all together to get a natural glow!!Definitely my goto for highlighting my nose as well!
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
These are some of my favorite pallets that I get ! Anything that shimmers from PF of amazing . The colors are bold and shimmer for hours! You'll get so many compliments on these it's crazy
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Elyria
This strip has it all! It lasted so long and never even smudged. Made excellent eye shadow, bronzer, and highlighter! I love anything physicians formula
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
After I tried the Bobbi brown shimmer brick I was hooked. Unfortunately at the time I couldn't afford another at over $50. Then after walking through the makeup aisle at Wal-Mart I seen physicians formula made an almost exact dupe. I was excited. Now I use these a bit differently than most. I used to use the dark as a contour, the light as a highlight and rarely all over as a bronzer but mostly I used this as an eyeshadow palette. Each color coordinates with the others so perfectly and they're different enough that you can see the diffetence in color and get a few good eye looks out of these shimmer bricks. The colors are very pigmented and long lasting. They are easy to use and although they are not soft and powdery like high end makeup they are still soft enough to get great pigmentation on your brushes or fingers no matter how you choose to use this. It also blends out amazingly. I love shimmer bricks for eye looks. They are the best and the lightest color is usually always a great highlighter. Especially when it comes to this palette. It gets a little hard and packed in when you start hitting pan but for the amount of product and quality of the majority it's worth it at this price.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
For a drugstore highlighter that one on sale you can get for under $10 this has to be one of the most amazing highlighters that you can be seen from space from. Seriously I will add a picture later with it on me. Because it is so gorgeous I like it beats Becca and Anastasia, all of those, UD, Jeffree Star, etc.... I mean you really have to buy it and try it to see how fabulous this is. And for the price it really is a stunner. And get the one that's in the cubes not the strips. Although the strips are fabulous to the cubed one is the one that you want that gives the most fabulous glow.
Kayleigh W.
Kayleigh W.
Silver Spring, MD
This item is NOT perfect. It actually has a few bothersome qualities. First, it tends to get compacted if you're running your finger over it in place of a brush. When it becomes compacted, it is hard to transfer onto a brush and then onto the skin. You will need to work at it. BUT. I love the range of colors and there are so many uses for this product. I use it over bronzy, warm, brown eye looks. I also use it as a highlight. However, the quality isn't as great as my ride or die highlighter, The Balm's Mary-Loumanizer. As a highlight, I'd give it a 3 out of 5. As an eyeshadow topper (which is how I use it most often), I give it a 5.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I absolutely love the physicians formula shimmer strips bronzers! They can be used as bronzer or as an eyeshadow! It has a gradient of shades that are very pigmented and very shimmery! I have a stock pile of them! That is how much I love them! It is my favorite shimmery bronzer as it doesn't make your skin look "muddy" or gray like other bronzers do! It is by far my favorite drug store Cosmetics product! Definitely worth giving it a try!
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Loveland, CO
So to be honest I picked this highlight shimmer strips by Physicians Formula for 5.00 at Ross. I was unsure how it would work bcuz of where I bought it. But I love it! As a highlight I can control how much glow I want.or how dark..I use this as an eyeshadow to create soft, shimmery Sumner looks. I'm so in love with this palette and I will spend the 12.00+ to buy another at the store next time. An absolute year round must have.
Shayla S.
Shayla S.
Chehalis , WA
I've literally been buying this stuff since around 2007, not even kidding! Not only can you use these gorgeous golden shades as eyeshadows, but also as a killer highlighter! Pigment is amazing, I've never noticed any issue with excess, the price is a steal in my opinion, and it's even comparable to a lot of higher end brands that I've used. You will always be able to find this product in my makeup bag!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
I have this product in the shade Vegas Strip. It is supposed to be a light bronzer, however it shows up as a highlight! I would not use this product as a bronzer but I do use it as highlight on my cheeks and nose and even brow bone! If you're looking for more of a shimmer/highlight then give this product a try! I would not recommend for a bronzer!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Lambertville, MI
does this work as a highlighter and what is usually the price?
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Leesburg , FL
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips All-in-1 Custom Nude Palette for Face & Eyes, Natural, .26 oz has anyone ever tried this it's so pretty I seen it in target I was gonna get it but decided not to
Isamar G.
Isamar G.
What lip color are you wearing so pretty.