BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make heads turn with sultry and seductive lashes that are impossible to resist. Delivers Voluptuous Volume, Luscious Length & Gorgeous Curves.  High-performance, 24 Hour Wear. Va Va Voom Volume Brush. Sexy-Boosting Formula: Featuring pheromone-mimicking ingredients including clinically tested Androstadienon, Cocoa Extract (aka "The Love Chemical") and ancient aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed for instantly lust-worthy eyes. Infused with the scent of warm vanilla.

Water, Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, PVP, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Cyclohexasiloxane, Triethanolamine, Nylon 6/12, PTFE, Polybutene, Oleic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Androstadiendne, Epimedium Sagittatum Extract, Pregnadienol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Capryl, Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Panthenol, Simethicone, Sorbic Acid, Panthenol, Styrene Acrylates, Copolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl, Acetate. May Contain: Black 2, Iron Oxides.

• Does this come in any color besides black? I love the ve...4 Answers
  • Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used...5 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?3 Answers
Physicians Formula Sexy Booster™ Va Va Voom Volume Mascara
  • "I love the packaging! This is my most favorite mascara! I love the scent too! The mascara gives me lots of volume, and it is easy to remove at the end of the day! " in 37 reviews
  • "I have decently long lashes as it is, but this gives them an awesome boost! They look even longer and thicker. I always use this, but it definitely helps if my eyelash curler is MIA :)" in 8 reviews
  • "So I bought this because of how adorable the packaging is, but it has become a house hold must have because of how well it works. We have tried other drug store mascaras but we keep coming back to this particular mascara! No Clumps, no flakes and no irritation! " in 5 reviews
Roselicious R.
While packaging isn't nearly as important as the product inside, that is no reason to not buy something that is attractively presented. The lace appliqué and charm dangle are a real attention grabber, so much so that this is what made my initial decision to try this mascara. While not a high end cosmetic, I've been using this for the past month and was impressed with this product. The first thing you notice when you open the case is a pleasant scent. Ease of application proved to be another plus. Consistency allows a smooth and even application. I felt this mascara added noticeable volume and perceived length to my eyelashes. Also, the brush has remained clog free which indicates product quality and consistency has not degraded. Overall I like this mascara enough to purchase again and to recommend it to others.
Anna L.
I have SO MUCH LOVE for this product. The packaging is adorable. The smell is of warm vanilla and I can smell it on my lashes throughout the day. Love love love it. The formula is very much like a mousse and it wears very naturally. I put about three coats on and the difference in my lashes is amazing. I keep coming back to this product time and time again.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I love a lot of the PF products and have picked up many just because of their looks. This mascara is great! The tube itself is worthy of being on display, absolutely gorgeous! The mascara itself is very black and the perfect consistency for me. Not too thick and not too thin. Two coats of this is all I need for nice, thick, dramatic lashes. Mine have thinned so bad over the years and I started wearing falsies but with this I don't have to. I can't praise it enough. What's even better is you can catch it on sale at a large chain pharmacy and with rewards back, it's either free or only a buck or two! Without I think it's around $12 there. Never picked it up anywhere else and they're always overpriced there so it could be much cheaper at a big box store or online. Either way Idc just felt it was worth mentioning.
Diane S. V.
Park City, IL
I LOVE THIS MASCARA! I stumbled across it a couple months ago courtesy of mi tia. It’s thick so it adds volume and it really helps with length😍 Not to mention the SUPER cute packaging, the black parts are velvet and it looks like lace. It’s my go-to mascara. Only reason I don’t give it a 5 star is because it takes a while to dry but when I stumble across a problem like this in mascara I just take my finger and run it through my lashes in an upward motion to get rid of the wet parts so the mascara doesn’t ruin my eyeshadow😉 oh and bonus+, it smells great, not sure what to describe it as though🤔
Dominee D.
Bethany
This product was so pleasing and extremely good. This is very good and it really costs the eyelashes fast. I think this is already nice, and the packaging is beautiful. I would definitely recommend this product!
Dana C.
Marlborough
I love the way this makes my lashes look! The wand gets every single lash and doesn’t clump them together. This makes my lashes look so much longer and gives them so much volume! I got this one a few months ago and I don’t think I need to try any more because this one is perfect!
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
I only have this product three stars because I think I'm still torn if I like it or not. I like the formula however I am not sold on the wand. I actually use a separate mascara wand because of how much I don't like it.
Latha T.
The packaging is what drew me to this mascara, but the benefits made me stay. There is a pleasant warm vanilla and cocoa scent. This is also a conditioning mascara so the oils in it help strengthen tour natural lashes.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
I love this mascara! It’s super black, give me a great volume and length - I love the winged effect! It lasts all day without smudge or flaking... oh and it has a very nice vanilla scent as well, not to mention how chic and elegant is this packaging??! And a great price range!!! Thumbs up and highly recommend!
Nadine C.
My all time favorite physicians formula mascara! Does such great things for lengthening and volumizing, plus it makes your lashes feel super soft and it smells so so good! Will definitely be repurchasing when I run out
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Virginia F.
Mobile, AL
Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety texture of the black, but I would love this in a brown or plum.
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?