BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make heads turn with sultry and seductive lashes that are impossible to resist. Delivers Voluptuous Volume, Luscious Length & Gorgeous Curves.  High-performance, 24 Hour Wear. Va Va Voom Volume Brush. Sexy-Boosting Formula: Featuring pheromone-mimicking ingredients including clinically tested Androstadienon, Cocoa Extract (aka "The Love Chemical") and ancient aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed for instantly lust-worthy eyes. Infused with the scent of warm vanilla.

Water, Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, PVP, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Cyclohexasiloxane, Triethanolamine, Nylon 6/12, PTFE, Polybutene, Oleic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Androstadiendne, Epimedium Sagittatum Extract, Pregnadienol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Capryl, Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Panthenol, Simethicone, Sorbic Acid, Panthenol, Styrene Acrylates, Copolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl, Acetate. May Contain: Black 2, Iron Oxides.

• Does this come in any color besides black? I love the ve...3 Answers
  • Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used...5 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?3 Answers
Physicians Formula Sexy Booster™ Va Va Voom Volume Mascara
  • "I love the packaging! This is my most favorite mascara! I love the scent too! The mascara gives me lots of volume, and it is easy to remove at the end of the day! " in 37 reviews
  • "I have decently long lashes as it is, but this gives them an awesome boost! They look even longer and thicker. I always use this, but it definitely helps if my eyelash curler is MIA :)" in 8 reviews
  • "So I bought this because of how adorable the packaging is, but it has become a house hold must have because of how well it works. We have tried other drug store mascaras but we keep coming back to this particular mascara! No Clumps, no flakes and no irritation! " in 5 reviews
Roselicious S.
While packaging isn't nearly as important as the product inside, that is no reason to not buy something that is attractively presented. The lace appliqué and charm dangle are a real attention grabber, so much so that this is what made my initial decision to try this mascara. While not a high end cosmetic, I've been using this for the past month and was impressed with this product. The first thing you notice when you open the case is a pleasant scent. Ease of application proved to be another plus. Consistency allows a smooth and even application. I felt this mascara added noticeable volume and perceived length to my eyelashes. Also, the brush has remained clog free which indicates product quality and consistency has not degraded. Overall I like this mascara enough to purchase again and to recommend it to others.
Anna L.
I have SO MUCH LOVE for this product. The packaging is adorable. The smell is of warm vanilla and I can smell it on my lashes throughout the day. Love love love it. The formula is very much like a mousse and it wears very naturally. I put about three coats on and the difference in my lashes is amazing. I keep coming back to this product time and time again.
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
I love a lot of the PF products and have picked up many just because of their looks. This mascara is great! The tube itself is worthy of being on display, absolutely gorgeous! The mascara itself is very black and the perfect consistency for me. Not too thick and not too thin. Two coats of this is all I need for nice, thick, dramatic lashes. Mine have thinned so bad over the years and I started wearing falsies but with this I don't have to. I can't praise it enough. What's even better is you can catch it on sale at a large chain pharmacy and with rewards back, it's either free or only a buck or two! Without I think it's around $12 there. Never picked it up anywhere else and they're always overpriced there so it could be much cheaper at a big box store or online. Either way Idc just felt it was worth mentioning.
amélie L.
I remember buying the Physicians Formula Sexy Booster™ Va Va Voom Volume Mascara when I was about fourteen, and I love it! It did not make my eyelashes clump together, and the formula is very nice! It has a really nice scent, too. I was so sad when it expired and I had to throw it away.
Dominee D.
Bethany
This product was so pleasing and extremely good. This is very good and it really costs the eyelashes fast. I think this is already nice, and the packaging is beautiful. I would definitely recommend this product!
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
I only have this product three stars because I think I'm still torn if I like it or not. I like the formula however I am not sold on the wand. I actually use a separate mascara wand because of how much I don't like it.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
I love this mascara! It’s super black, give me a great volume and length - I love the winged effect! It lasts all day without smudge or flaking... oh and it has a very nice vanilla scent as well, not to mention how chic and elegant is this packaging??! And a great price range!!! Thumbs up and highly recommend!
Nadine C.
My all time favorite physicians formula mascara! Does such great things for lengthening and volumizing, plus it makes your lashes feel super soft and it smells so so good! Will definitely be repurchasing when I run out
Jennifer P.
palmetto, GA
Always a 5!!! Best mascara ever, everytime I get tired of one mascara and switch I always switch to this one, it's definitely my go to mascara, it makes my eyelashes look long and plump and it's soft and also smells really good, not like flowers but still kinda sweet, I love this so much. I would recommend this to any makeup lover to keep in her go to bag. 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Sarah D.
I actually really love this product. This is my go to mascara. I keep one in my book bag in case when I forget to put mascara on in the morning before going to school. And I keep one in my vanity. It is sooo easy to use because of its bristles. It makes my eyes pop and I barely have any lashes to work with. So this is magic to me.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Virginia F.
Mobile, AL
Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety texture of the black, but I would love this in a brown or plum.