BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Irresistibly Sexy Bronzer Glow: Wear this perfect blend of bronze and gold like lingerie for your face for an instant sexy boost with an alluring glow. Sexy Boosting Formula: Infused with the scent of warm vanilla, "afterglow" illumination and pheromone-mimicking ingredients including clinically tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (aka "the Love Chemical") and ancient aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed to enhance your sexy side.

Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Fragrance, Synthetic Wax, Nylon-12, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Epimedium Sagittatum Leaf / Stem Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Dimethicone / Methicone Copolymer, Androstadienone, Pregnadienol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides, Red 30, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake.

• It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and is it o...1 Answers
  • Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a cheaper dupe...3 Answers
  • I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have some but t...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley D.
Bend, OR
This product is a cult classic for me! I love using this as a shimmer bronzer to warm up my skin! I would recommend the product to anyone!
Lupita D.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Rose more...
I felt like this blush was very dull in color and didn't last at all I still have this blush for over months because I don't even use it
Melissa W.
Montgomery, AL
I think I really fell in love with the smell. The color is good and the packaging is cute. The color looks natural. I'll buy this again.
Chandni S.
Riverside, CA
Love how this makes my cheekbones look. I personally love a little shimmer in my bronzer and this helps a lot. It’s super affordable too
Liz D.
Love it! Gives great even coverage without making my face too shiny. I would recommend this to anyone looking to try a new bronzer.
Rachel A.
Santa Clara, CA
I love all their bronzers.cute packaging and always have good deals.i like to stock up when they have buy 1 get 1 free at rite aid
Carrie C.
This product is awesome! It blends perfectly to your skin! The only bad part is that its way too expensive for such a small amount!
Pamela A.
Texarkana
Review for: Light Bronzer more...
I love the way this looks on me but I can not stand the smell of it. I don’t even know what the smell is but I can’t get past it
Liane W.
I like the depth and shimmer of this bronzer! I wear bronzer year round and this is typically my go-to from Physicians Formula.
CIVONE S.
Gresham, OR
Amazing product. Just need a very little and it goes a very long way. Gives a good glow. Doesn't look fake or a strange color.
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
Does anyone know if there are other shades for this product? I've only seen the one.
Caitlin M.
Rochdale, MA
Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a cheaper dupe to this?
Erin C.
Does this have glitter in it or is it an overspray? If so is it chunky glitter?
Latoya P.
I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have some but the lasting power is not there for me so please give me some tips thanks!!!
Sara R.
It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and is it overpowering or does it go away?