BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Irresistibly Sexy Bronzer Glow: Wear this perfect blend of bronze and gold like lingerie for your face for an instant sexy boost with an alluring glow. Sexy Boosting Formula: Infused with the scent of warm vanilla, "afterglow" illumination and pheromone-mimicking ingredients including clinically tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (aka "the Love Chemical") and ancient aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed to enhance your sexy side.

Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Fragrance, Synthetic Wax, Nylon-12, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Epimedium Sagittatum Leaf / Stem Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Dimethicone / Methicone Copolymer, Androstadienone, Pregnadienol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides, Red 30, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake.

• It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and...1 Answers
  • Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a chea...3 Answers
  • I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have so...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Meshell S.
This is definitely one of my favorites of the Physicians Formula products! Unfortunately, I can no longer find it anywhere in the stores around here. :(
Angela W.
Clinton, MA
Love, Love, love this bronzer! It has such a pretty finish and smells AMAZING! it also has some highlight in it, giving my face a beautiful bronzed glow.
Tiffany O.
New Braunfels, TX
Not bad for adding a little bit of color, plus the gold in the middle adds a nice illumination. Comes with a cute little brush and mirror on compact.
agnieszka n.
Fayetteville, NC
Great product. Comes in beautiful package and has multipurpose use. You can use it as a bronzer, highlight or eyeshadow and it smells wonderful.
Estefani P.
Rockford, IL
This is my first time using this product and it's amazing. The smell is just wonderful. Leaves my skin glowing with a little shimmer and smooth.
Kristin W.
Review for: Bronzer more...
This bronzer sucks. Swatched it & never went back. Orange. Their other butter & bb bronzers are way better. The best actually but not this one.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
I loved this bronze and wish I could still find it. It gave such a gorgeous glow. It has the perfect amount of shimmer without overdoing it.
Jean P.
Physician's Formula has always worked wonderfully for me. Love the coverage and the color. Sometimes shades aren't perfect but this one was.
India C.
Brownstown, IN
Physicians Formula has the best bronzers out there! They are by far my favorite! This one is a little too shimmery for me, but still pretty!
Michala F.
This is one of my favorite bronzers to use. I have very sensitive skin and this works the best cause my skin wont break out when I use this.
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
Does anyone know if there are other shades for this product? I've only seen the one.
Caitlin M.
Rochdale, MA
Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a cheaper dupe to this?
Erin C.
Does this have glitter in it or is it an overspray? If so is it chunky glitter?
Latoya P.
I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have some but the lasting power is not there for me so please give me some tips thanks!!!
Sara R.
It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and is it overpowering or does it go away?