BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Irresistibly Sexy Bronzer Glow: Wear this perfect blend of bronze and gold like lingerie for your face for an instant sexy boost with an alluring glow. Sexy Boosting Formula: Infused with the scent of warm vanilla, "afterglow" illumination and pheromone-mimicking ingredients including clinically tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (aka "the Love Chemical") and ancient aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed to enhance your sexy side.

Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Fragrance, Synthetic Wax, Nylon-12, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Epimedium Sagittatum Leaf / Stem Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Dimethicone / Methicone Copolymer, Androstadienone, Pregnadienol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides, Red 30, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake.

• It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and is it o...1 Answers
  • Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a cheaper dupe...3 Answers
  • I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have some but t...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yassi D.
Review for: Rose more...
Love the smell and the color it's perfect for every day, it's not pigmented a lot, a bit shimmery and that's why it gives me glow as a highly with a pinky touch!!!
Thelma G.
Frisco, TX
Review for: Rose more...
Super cute .. I love the smell I didn't use the brush that comes with it it seemed weird the smell stays on the brush but I like it so I was okay with that I like the pigmentation
Paige S.
Athens, AL
I have very fair skin and this looks amazing on me. It doesn't look dirty or orange. The best part about it is the smell. It has shimmer in it but its still amazing
Tiff T.
Wheaton, MN
I purchased this to use as a bronzer but it just doesn't quite do the job. It does give a nice shimmery glow and smells nice. I use it on face, neck and shoulders.
Kylie J.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this product! It has a shimmer to it, so it's not for contouring, but it looks amazing with the sexy booster blush, and gives you a good glow. It even smells good!
Jessica J.
Plymouth , IN
Sexy glow, wonderful coverAge bronze look that I desire. The smell of this product ultimately sets this product aboveboard!
Kylie J.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Rose more...
One of the only blushes I will use. The perfect shade of pink and has a subtle shimmer to it that makes you glow. Blends perfectly with sexy booster bronzer.
Angela W.
Clinton, MA
Love, Love, love this bronzer! It has such a pretty finish and smells AMAZING! it also has some highlight in it, giving my face a beautiful bronzed glow.
Meshell S.
This is definitely one of my favorites of the Physicians Formula products! Unfortunately, I can no longer find it anywhere in the stores around here. :(
Tiffany O.
New Braunfels
Not bad for adding a little bit of color, plus the gold in the middle adds a nice illumination. Comes with a cute little brush and mirror on compact.
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
Does anyone know if there are other shades for this product? I've only seen the one.
Caitlin M.
Rochdale, MA
Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a cheaper dupe to this?
Erin C.
Does this have glitter in it or is it an overspray? If so is it chunky glitter?
Latoya P.
I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have some but the lasting power is not there for me so please give me some tips thanks!!!
Sara R.
It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and is it overpowering or does it go away?