BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #89 in Bronzer

Irresistibly Sexy Bronzer Glow: Wear this perfect blend of bronze and gold like lingerie for your face for an instant sexy boost with an alluring glow. Sexy Boosting Formula: Infused with the scent of warm vanilla, "afterglow" illumination and pheromone-mimicking ingredients including clinically tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (aka "the Love Chemical") and ancient aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed to enhance your sexy side.

Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Fragrance, Synthetic Wax, Nylon-12, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Epimedium Sagittatum Leaf / Stem Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Dimethicone / Methicone Copolymer, Androstadienone, Pregnadienol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides, Red 30, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake.

• It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and...1 Answers
  • Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a chea...3 Answers
  • I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have so...2 Answers
Mickey R.
I'm very fair and this looked great on me. I love the scent and I personally enjoy the shimmer in the bronzer especially for summer. It's pigmented and goes on very smooth. I got it as a gift over a year ago and I still use it, I would definitely purchase again once I'm out.
Sarah M.
My husband bought me a collection of PF and I love it all. first of all I like the cute design. I used it as a bronzing illuminator instead of an actual bronzer. It has a sweet smell to it but doesn't over power. The shimmer is for day and night depending on how you want your look
Illiya W.
Erie, PA
I love their “bronzers”, the one i have i bought years again and it’s my all time favorite. it last all day and it’s a shimmery finish, so i use it for my highlight and it’s definetly buildable and it transfers really well i definetly recommend other to try.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Best.... bronzer.... EVER. Super great price, amazing color with shimmer that gives a fresh glowy appearance and contouring without the hours of contouring. Absolutely love any product by Physicians Formula. High end quality for drug stores!
Jessica E.
This is the best bronzer in the world! It works amazingly and it smells even better! It kinda smells like a cupcake with buttercream frosting:) it's my favorite bronzer, hands down! I've tried plenty of others and this is still my #1!:)
Ariana S.
I have the rose (blush) one and I honestly use it as a blush highlight/topper cause it's pretty much just shimmer. It's very soft in texture, and it has a nice scent to it too. I don't see myself repurchasing this but it's still a very pretty product.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
My absolute favorite bronzer ever!!! It gives the perfect bronzed look and blends in so well! I think my favorite thing about it is the smell tbough, it's amazing!! Can't put in words the way it smells but it's Very subtle and sexy and amazing!!!
Jamie S.
This is my first bronzer and i really like it. I never tried one before because i never thought i needed it and it looks too orange. This color is perfect...blends with all skin tones. I use as blush...as a contour...almost everyday for full face and simple.
Leighann S.
Review for: Rose more...
This is my favorite blush. I'm very fair and it works well with my skin tone. The smell is wonderful and sticks around for a while. I wish it were a little less shimmery, but the shimmer isn't necessarily a bad thing!
Shakeema M.
I was excited to try this for the formula. It is a great bronzer as long as that's all you're looking for. I had not noticed any difference reactions from the pheromones, none New anyway. I still love the packaging & bronzing!!!
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
Does anyone know if there are other shades for this product? I've only seen the one.
Caitlin M.
Rochdale, MA
Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a cheaper dupe to this?
Erin C.
Does this have glitter in it or is it an overspray? If so is it chunky glitter?
Latoya P.
I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have some but the lasting power is not there for me so please give me some tips thanks!!!
Sara R.
It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and is it overpowering or does it go away?

back