BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Irresistibly Sexy Bronzer Glow: Wear this perfect blend of bronze and gold like lingerie for your face for an instant sexy boost with an alluring glow. Sexy Boosting Formula: Infused with the scent of warm vanilla, "afterglow" illumination and pheromone-mimicking ingredients including clinically tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (aka "the Love Chemical") and ancient aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed to enhance your sexy side.

Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Fragrance, Synthetic Wax, Nylon-12, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Epimedium Sagittatum Leaf / Stem Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Dimethicone / Methicone Copolymer, Androstadienone, Pregnadienol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides, Red 30, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake.

• It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and...1 Answers
  • Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a chea...3 Answers
  • I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have so...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lexi C.
Dunkirk, NY
I would recommend checking out their new butter bronzer instead. I don't think this product is bad necessarily, but too much glitter to be a bronzer in my opinion. The new butter bronzer is absolutely perfect though. And smells like a pina colada!
Stephenie T.
Knoxville, IA
Just purchased this bronzer for contouring and highlighting. Couldn't be more pleased with this product. Not heavy or chalky like other brands I've tried...will definitely repurchase. My only drawback is that the light color is very shimmery. I would give it an "A" if it was more matte. Overall, great product I would recommend to everyone.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
Review for: Rose more...
I have incredibly sensitive skin and the scent made my face break out. The scent sticks around on your brush too. There is also a glittery overspray on the shoe that wipes off almost immediately. Pigmentation is good as well as lasting long.
Jessie R.
Travelers Rst, SC
While i love the Physicians Formula line of makeup, i didn't really like this product. It has a great smell that i love, very vanilla-y. The bronzer itself doesn't really show up on my skin, there's barely even any shimmer. However, if you like to wear your bronzer lightly, this would be the product to use.
Kayla B.
Chambersburg , PA
Bought thus on sale at rite Aid other wise I probably wouldn't have bought it for normal price but I love he smell I however don't like using it on my cheeks I use it on my eyes to highlight and on my collarbone and chest. No complaints though it's very sheer and smells like vanilla .
Mickey R.
I'm very fair and this looked great on me. I love the scent and I personally enjoy the shimmer in the bronzer especially for summer. It's pigmented and goes on very smooth. I got it as a gift over a year ago and I still use it, I would definitely purchase again once I'm out.
Sarah M.
My husband bought me a collection of PF and I love it all. first of all I like the cute design. I used it as a bronzing illuminator instead of an actual bronzer. It has a sweet smell to it but doesn't over power. The shimmer is for day and night depending on how you want your look
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Best.... bronzer.... EVER. Super great price, amazing color with shimmer that gives a fresh glowy appearance and contouring without the hours of contouring. Absolutely love any product by Physicians Formula. High end quality for drug stores!
Jessica E.
This is the best bronzer in the world! It works amazingly and it smells even better! It kinda smells like a cupcake with buttercream frosting:) it's my favorite bronzer, hands down! I've tried plenty of others and this is still my #1!:)
Ariana S.
I have the rose (blush) one and I honestly use it as a blush highlight/topper cause it's pretty much just shimmer. It's very soft in texture, and it has a nice scent to it too. I don't see myself repurchasing this but it's still a very pretty product.
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
Does anyone know if there are other shades for this product? I've only seen the one.
Caitlin M.
Rochdale, MA
Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a cheaper dupe to this?
Erin C.
Does this have glitter in it or is it an overspray? If so is it chunky glitter?
Latoya P.
I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have some but the lasting power is not there for me so please give me some tips thanks!!!
Sara R.
It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and is it overpowering or does it go away?