BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Irresistibly Sexy Bronzer Glow: Wear this perfect blend of bronze and gold like lingerie for your face for an instant sexy boost with an alluring glow. Sexy Boosting Formula: Infused with the scent of warm vanilla, "afterglow" illumination and pheromone-mimicking ingredients including clinically tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (aka "the Love Chemical") and ancient aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed to enhance your sexy side.

Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Fragrance, Synthetic Wax, Nylon-12, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Epimedium Sagittatum Leaf / Stem Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Dimethicone / Methicone Copolymer, Androstadienone, Pregnadienol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides, Red 30, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake.

• It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and is it o...1 Answers
  • Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a cheaper dupe...3 Answers
  • I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have some but t...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ariana S.
I have the rose (blush) one and I honestly use it as a blush highlight/topper cause it's pretty much just shimmer. It's very soft in texture, and it has a nice scent to it too. I don't see myself repurchasing this but it's still a very pretty product.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
My absolute favorite bronzer ever!!! It gives the perfect bronzed look and blends in so well! I think my favorite thing about it is the smell tbough, it's amazing!! Can't put in words the way it smells but it's Very subtle and sexy and amazing!!!
Jamie S.
This is my first bronzer and i really like it. I never tried one before because i never thought i needed it and it looks too orange. This color is perfect...blends with all skin tones. I use as blush...as a contour...almost everyday for full face and simple.
Leighann S.
Review for: Rose more...
This is my favorite blush. I'm very fair and it works well with my skin tone. The smell is wonderful and sticks around for a while. I wish it were a little less shimmery, but the shimmer isn't necessarily a bad thing!
Shakeema M.
I was excited to try this for the formula. It is a great bronzer as long as that's all you're looking for. I had not noticed any difference reactions from the pheromones, none New anyway. I still love the packaging & bronzing!!!
Mila S.
Renton
I am so in love with this sexy bronzer!! Every time I run out. I'm not sure if it was discontinued but very hard to find at the stores around me. I'm about to search ebay.
Best for all skin types, you just need to know how to apply/use.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
Review for: Rose more...
The best thing about this blush is the alluring scent, it's fantastic! The color is very nice, it's subtle but gives you the perfect amount of contrast from the rest of your makeup.
Markita B.
chino hills, ca
This one is best as a highlight. I would compare it to the LORAC baked glow bronzer--except this is a bit lighter. "Glow" bronzer is definitely the right way to describe it!
Terri S.
I bought this because CVS had a sale on this product. I use it after foundation and it gives me a shimmer and it smells like vanilla. It's in a cute case too. I'm not into bronzers because I have a 'natural' bronzed look LOL but this is pretty nifty.
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
This a perfect bronzer for me. I'm very pale and also cool toned, so it's not too orange or deep. I use it almost daily when I run out of the Happy Booster bronzer.
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
Does anyone know if there are other shades for this product? I've only seen the one.
Caitlin M.
Rochdale, MA
Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a cheaper dupe to this?
Erin C.
Does this have glitter in it or is it an overspray? If so is it chunky glitter?
Latoya P.
I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have some but the lasting power is not there for me so please give me some tips thanks!!!
Sara R.
It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and is it overpowering or does it go away?