BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Irresistibly Sexy Bronzer Glow: Wear this perfect blend of bronze and gold like lingerie for your face for an instant sexy boost with an alluring glow. Sexy Boosting Formula: Infused with the scent of warm vanilla, "afterglow" illumination and pheromone-mimicking ingredients including clinically tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (aka "the Love Chemical") and ancient aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed to enhance your sexy side.

Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Fragrance, Synthetic Wax, Nylon-12, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Epimedium Sagittatum Leaf / Stem Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Dimethicone / Methicone Copolymer, Androstadienone, Pregnadienol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides, Red 30, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake.

• It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and...1 Answers
  • Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a chea...3 Answers
  • I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have so...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hillary L.
Lafayette, LA
Love this. Shimmery but not overly so. Gives the perfect sun kissed bronzed look. Goes on easily, smoothly. Physicians Formula is the best drugstore makeup brand out there.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
This is one of my favorite bronzers of all time! It adds a nice glow to your face, without looking like you have a bunch of makeup on. I'm not sure if the smell really attracts men, but it does smell divine! It has a scent of vanilla mixed with something else, and even smells better than Too Faced Chocolate Soleil. It comes in two shades, light bronze and bronze. I am a NW 15-20 and I use light bronze. If you have a darker skin tone than mine, then I recommend the bronze version. For women with deep colored skin tones, I think this product might be too light for you. However, there are other bronzers from Physician's Formula that would work well for you ladies! Buy online for less expensive pricing than you will find in stores! A+++
dawn C.
Bought this, I believe two years ago.. I did love the scent, cute packaging.. But, besides just making me look glittery, didn't notice any bronzing benefits., could be because I'm more of a medium skin tone 90% of the year, leaning towards the darker end.. Actually gave this to a friend after having it, playing around with it for months. she's fairer skinned and loves it! great product, just not for my skin tone!
Lourdes T.
Navasota, TX
Review for: Rose more...
Great blush! I love the flush it gives my cheeks and it is shimmery but it's almost like a sheen finish. I don't use the brush it comes with to apply this blush but I do use it to apply my bronzer. The only problem I had with it was the scent because it smells like vanilla and I get a bit nauseous with that scent in general (I hate vanilla scented candles they make me want to puke). The smells isn't that strong though and I kinda got over it already. The scent does increase when your cheeks get warmer but I guess that's what its supposed to do.
Becca M.
Review for: Rose more...
This blush smells so amazing!!! It looks good on too! It's a little bit too much glitter in my opinion but it gives my face a nice pretty blush color. I have light skin and it does not make me look like a clown. I like that you can layer on the color if you wanted a more intense pigmentation. I think it would look great on really any skin tone. I just can't get over the smell! And the packaging is really adorable too. This might be a HG blush for me, I haven't tried very many yet but this one is my favorite so far.
Jackie F.
Oswego, IL
I purchased this because, well, it looked so good, but it's definitely not for me. There's too much shimmer in it - which is something I grew out of ten years ago. Also the sickening smell of vanilla essentially makes this unwearable for me. If I want my face to smell like vanilla I'll smash a cupcake in my face. Or maybe use perfume. And $14? I'd be upset if I hadn't purchased this on sale. This bronzer doesn't boost my mood, it makes me frustrated with all the shimmer and nauseous from the smell.
Tiffany C.
I bought this a few days ago (75% off at Rite Aid!) and I'm in love. I would've never bought it for the normal price, but it's the best bronzer ever. Normally I can't use bronzers because it just makes my acne more noticeable, but this goes on so smoothly. And the smell! It smells amazing, and even after wearing it for a few hours I can still smell it. It gives such a lovely color and it's perfect for my sensitive skin.
Hezhi N.
Review for: Rose more...
I love this blush. It has an amazing scent which I love but if you're not of fan of scented products then I must warn you that it is quite strong and will stay on your brush. The pigmentation on this product is great and it's long lasting. I have it in the color natural and it is a beautiful baby pink that gives the appearance of naturally flushed cheeks with a hint of a glow.
courtney L.
Review for: Rose more...
Newest favorite blush!! Pretty much anything made by Physicians Formula I love, but this is perfect!! It goes on lightly and smoothly and gives ur skin that perfect color with a bit of shimmer. And it has the most amazing smell. (it kind of reminds me of cookies) Love it!!!
Cori S.
Macon, GA
This is my holy grail !! I use this product as an illuminator and use on my cheeks and the bridge of my nose. Does a great job at making you glow but you don't look glittery ! This product smells good it reminds me of vanilla ! I use this product everyday !
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
Does anyone know if there are other shades for this product? I've only seen the one.
Caitlin M.
Rochdale, MA
Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a cheaper dupe to this?
Erin C.
Does this have glitter in it or is it an overspray? If so is it chunky glitter?
Latoya P.
I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have some but the lasting power is not there for me so please give me some tips thanks!!!
Sara R.
It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and is it overpowering or does it go away?