BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #89 in Bronzer

Irresistibly Sexy Bronzer Glow: Wear this perfect blend of bronze and gold like lingerie for your face for an instant sexy boost with an alluring glow. Sexy Boosting Formula: Infused with the scent of warm vanilla, "afterglow" illumination and pheromone-mimicking ingredients including clinically tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (aka "the Love Chemical") and ancient aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed to enhance your sexy side.

Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Fragrance, Synthetic Wax, Nylon-12, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Epimedium Sagittatum Leaf / Stem Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Dimethicone / Methicone Copolymer, Androstadienone, Pregnadienol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides, Red 30, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake.

• It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and...1 Answers
  • Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a chea...3 Answers
  • I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have so...2 Answers
Natalie S.
Leland, NC
his product is worth every penny you will pay for it. The packaging is even to die for. I only had to use this once to fall in love with it and add it to my daily routine.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
This bronzer and others from Physician’s formula are the only ones I use since college. The price is awesome for the quality and they never disappoint. They work well with all shades and so easy to blend. I like to use it for subtle contour and to give my face a natural bronzer look. It is easy to use and it blends well wort my skin and lasts all day. The warm colors with the shimmer is a bonus.
Amanda Y.
This Physicians Formula bronzer smells the best out of any bronzers I have tried. I love the packaging! The color payoff is not the best, but it can be built up. I t has a shimmery finish which is good for summer time. It's not one of my favorites, but it's decent.
Kettlyn U.
Clearly I love this bronzer! All used up lol I have medium tan skin and I use this as a light version of a highlighter. It's easy to blend , it comes wit its own brush if you like to use and it's really great.
Kay L.
Review for: Rose more...
I love love love this sexy glow blush it smells like chocolate it lasts all day long it's not a heavy smell it's light but it smells so good I also love that it's paraben-free and oil-free and dermatologist approved I only paid $4 for this at Walmart and I totally recommend feels so soft I also love the packaging very sexy!
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Bronzer more...
This bronzer smells amazing. It's a chocolate scent just like the Too Faced products. This bronzer looks great on medium/tan skin like mine. I wanted a bronzer that wasn't too glittery and super pigmented for a more natural look. It looks very natural on my tan skin and people have even complemented me on the smell!
Jane B.
If you are looking for a shimmering bronzer, this one is awesome! I love the way it smells, the cute packaging, and of course the product itself. I had to take off one star because if I wear it long enough, the color will fade but the shimmer does not. I have repurchased this product.
Hannah C.
Las Vegas, NV

The Sexy Glow Bronzer contains a pale gold (where the corset design is) and a light tan. The powder contains shimmer throughout, so this is not a bronzer you could use for contouring.

Instead, this product is ideal for either highlighting or using as a bronzing illuminator over the cheeks. You could use this powder exclusively for highlighting by using the middle shade on light skin or the darker shade on deep skin.

The shimmer in this powder is refined but fairly strong, so you get a definitive sparkle to the cheeks. The formula is soft and blends out pretty smoothly. I didn’t see any problems with the powder fading through the day.

My major criticism of this product is the prevalence of fragrance. Fragrance is fourth on the list of ingredients–a major turn-off for a makeup product, since fragrances are irritating to the skin. There’s nothing “sexy” about damaging your skin or having your cheeks smell like vanilla. The inclusion of fragrance is also inconsistent with Physicians Formula’s claims that this product is “hypoallergenic.”

All the “sexy enhancement” claims are also bogus, gimmicky, and cheapen the quality of an otherwise nice illuminating bronzer.
Andy-Lynne M.
Ball Ground, GA
Review for: Bronzer more...
Even using the darkest shade, it didn’t bronze very well and I’m fair skinned. It was very shimmery and emphasized my texture on my cheeks. It smells pretty good, but I don’t really like the bronzer and the packaging gets kinda messy as well.
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
Was more a highlighter than a bronzer was impressed with the 🎁 it was so very cute and sexy as it says but the bronze was around the sides so it wasn't much and was very dearly due to the light color on the cutest in the middle
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
Does anyone know if there are other shades for this product? I've only seen the one.
Caitlin M.
Rochdale, MA
Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a cheaper dupe to this?
Erin C.
Does this have glitter in it or is it an overspray? If so is it chunky glitter?
Latoya P.
I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have some but the lasting power is not there for me so please give me some tips thanks!!!
Sara R.
It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and is it overpowering or does it go away?

back