BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Irresistibly Sexy Bronzer Glow: Wear this perfect blend of bronze and gold like lingerie for your face for an instant sexy boost with an alluring glow. Sexy Boosting Formula: Infused with the scent of warm vanilla, "afterglow" illumination and pheromone-mimicking ingredients including clinically tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (aka "the Love Chemical") and ancient aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed to enhance your sexy side.

Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Fragrance, Synthetic Wax, Nylon-12, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Epimedium Sagittatum Leaf / Stem Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Dimethicone / Methicone Copolymer, Androstadienone, Pregnadienol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides, Red 30, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake.

• It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and is it o...1 Answers
  • Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a cheaper dupe...3 Answers
  • I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have some but t...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
madeline a.
toronto, ON
This isn't really a bronzer I think it's more like highlight. And I don't really love the colour pay off either. I do like that it comes with its own brush and the compact is super cute! I probably wouldn't buy it again though
wrenn m.
Morell, PE
Review for: Rose more...
This is my favorite blush of all time. It is very natural but gives a beautiful blow to the cheeks. Perfect for natural days or someone who is nervous towards blush. It's basically impossible to mess up. It also smells like vanilla but it doesn't irritate my skin (my skin is very sensitive). Perfect blush. Such a must have !
Yarahid U.
Caracas, Caracas
Es u producto que me encanta y mas si he ido a la playa lo aplico en las mejillas para realzar mi bronceado para agregar un toque luminoso
Paulina W.
Barcelona
Review for: Light Bronzer more...
It is nice and glowy, but light one is still too dark for me. So I can use it only during the summer. Quite easy to work with.
Megan♡♥ J.
ashford
Review for: Bronzer more...
This bronzer smells delicious, even better than the butter bronzer and performs almost as well, it's one of my favourites
Brenda Abigail A.
Córdoba
Este producto lo usé hace tiempo y me gustó pero ahora tanto no me llama la atención pero me gusta y si lo recomiendo
Jocelyne  S.
Gulfport, MS
Review for: Rose more...
Not a big fan of shimmery makeup but this is just too cute! My mother always has some in her makeup drawer
Angela W.
Casa Rio, Saskatchewan
Love this product. Have got many compliments on my complexion! Very expensive though.
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
Does anyone know if there are other shades for this product? I've only seen the one.
Caitlin M.
Rochdale, MA
Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a cheaper dupe to this?
Erin C.
Does this have glitter in it or is it an overspray? If so is it chunky glitter?
Latoya P.
I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have some but the lasting power is not there for me so please give me some tips thanks!!!
Sara R.
It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and is it overpowering or does it go away?