BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #89 in Bronzer

Irresistibly Sexy Bronzer Glow: Wear this perfect blend of bronze and gold like lingerie for your face for an instant sexy boost with an alluring glow. Sexy Boosting Formula: Infused with the scent of warm vanilla, "afterglow" illumination and pheromone-mimicking ingredients including clinically tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (aka "the Love Chemical") and ancient aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed to enhance your sexy side.

Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Fragrance, Synthetic Wax, Nylon-12, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Epimedium Sagittatum Leaf / Stem Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Dimethicone / Methicone Copolymer, Androstadienone, Pregnadienol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides, Red 30, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake.

• It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and...1 Answers
  • Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a chea...3 Answers
  • I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have so...2 Answers
Donnah M.
7090 ne 168th lane trenton florida
Beat bronzed ever. The dark and medium tones really compliment each other. All their products smell amazing.
Sable C.
Love this bronzer! Physicians Formula is one of my favorite makeup companies. They always smell good as well!
Taylor J.
Great bronzer with a wonderful glow. Highlights my cheeks great and I feel like I've been kissed my the sun.
Zoe P.
Review for: Bronzer more...
Great! Been using it for a while, on the more expensive side of drugstore makeup, but still cheaper than most
Wenqi S.
Review for: Rose more...
I love this blush. It smells amazing, blends in well with my skin tone. It will look great on anyone using it
Cassandra W.
Reading, PA
One of my absolute favorites! Has a great smell to it! Leaves my skin, bronzed n smooth. I use it everyday!!
Marie L.
Omg I loveeeee this it just haven't seen it anywhere cute subtle bronzer and kinda shimmery but cute and nice
Kelly B.
It’s a great color. LOTS OF SMIMMER. You don’t want to use too much or your glisten in the sun. Affordable
Rachel M.
Love this bronzer! Such cute packaging! I'm very fair and I love how this doesn't over power my skin tone!
Jazmyne M.
Leadwood, MO
Mmm girl this brand is just so good!! i literally have bought everythinf they havw out at my deug store..
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
Does anyone know if there are other shades for this product? I've only seen the one.
Caitlin M.
Rochdale, MA
Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a cheaper dupe to this?
Erin C.
Does this have glitter in it or is it an overspray? If so is it chunky glitter?
Latoya P.
I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have some but the lasting power is not there for me so please give me some tips thanks!!!
Sara R.
It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and is it overpowering or does it go away?

back