BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Irresistibly Sexy Bronzer Glow: Wear this perfect blend of bronze and gold like lingerie for your face for an instant sexy boost with an alluring glow. Sexy Boosting Formula: Infused with the scent of warm vanilla, "afterglow" illumination and pheromone-mimicking ingredients including clinically tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (aka "the Love Chemical") and ancient aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed to enhance your sexy side.

Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Fragrance, Synthetic Wax, Nylon-12, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Epimedium Sagittatum Leaf / Stem Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Dimethicone / Methicone Copolymer, Androstadienone, Pregnadienol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides, Red 30, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake.

• It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and is it o...1 Answers
  • Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a cheaper dupe...3 Answers
  • I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have some but t...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alicia S.
I like the suttle glow and boost it gives my face. It's not too dark of a bronzer
atara t.
Baltimore, MD
This is my favorite bronzer. It's such a pretty color and it smells so good!
Salwa E.
Monrovia, CA
Review for: Rose more...
This blush is so pretty it has nice pigmentation very natural looking !!!!!!
Janeth G.
Modesto, CA
I love this bronzer! It looks great and stays on! Its a must have :]
Kacie F.
Floresville, TX
I hardly use it, but I love it every time that I do! Love!
Melissa A.
Akron, OH
Love the pretty shimmer this leaves!!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Review for: Light Bronzer more...
I thought that I would try this as i found it on offer for 5.99 at tkmaxx. I had never tried anything from physicians formula before as we can't get it in the UK. The smell alone of this is amazing as it smells of chocolate. The shade of thus bronzer is amazing for my complexion as I am very fair and I struggle to find a bronzer sometimes that is light enough. The formula aswell of this is amazing and blends out so effortlessly.
Ashley R.
Lasalle , QC
Review for: Bronzer more...
Absolutely in love with the smell first of all. The product glides on like butter and is always on sale at my local pharmacy. Has a bit of shimmer to it nothing too crazy and looks great not orange at all.
Nursel E.
Abbey gardens, Canterbury
Review for: Light Bronzer more...
Without any doubt this is the sexiest highlighter in the world. It smells so so good! It has a shimmery finish with not too much glitter. I don’t use it for contouring but for highlighting it’s amazing! Love! 🖤🖤🖤
Victoria S.
Halifax, NS
Review for: Bronzer more...
First of all the packaging is so cute!! It was a bit shimmery so I ended up using it more in the summer and it was buildable. It applied easily and didn't budge , I would recommend for sure
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
Does anyone know if there are other shades for this product? I've only seen the one.
Caitlin M.
Rochdale, MA
Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a cheaper dupe to this?
Erin C.
Does this have glitter in it or is it an overspray? If so is it chunky glitter?
Latoya P.
I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have some but the lasting power is not there for me so please give me some tips thanks!!!
Sara R.
It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and is it overpowering or does it go away?