BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Irresistibly Sexy Bronzer Glow: Wear this perfect blend of bronze and gold like lingerie for your face for an instant sexy boost with an alluring glow. Sexy Boosting Formula: Infused with the scent of warm vanilla, "afterglow" illumination and pheromone-mimicking ingredients including clinically tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (aka "the Love Chemical") and ancient aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed to enhance your sexy side.

Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Fragrance, Synthetic Wax, Nylon-12, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Epimedium Sagittatum Leaf / Stem Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Dimethicone / Methicone Copolymer, Androstadienone, Pregnadienol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides, Red 30, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake.

• It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and...1 Answers
  • Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a chea...3 Answers
  • I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have so...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Morgan M.
Bay Village, OH
Physicians formula products are a little out dated for me. This product has an over powering sent for me and sits heavy on my skin.
RACHEL A.
Santa Clara, CA
I love all their bronzers.cute packaging and always have good deals.i like to stock up when they have buy 1 get 1 free at rite aid
Pamela A.
Texarkana
Review for: Light Bronzer more...
I love the way this looks on me but I can not stand the smell of it. I don’t even know what the smell is but I can’t get past it
Trista H.
Rescue, CA
This bronzer is beautiful. Such a light weight formula with a beautiful shiner. It smells amazing and give you beautiful color.
Liane W.
I like the depth and shimmer of this bronzer! I wear bronzer year round and this is typically my go-to from Physicians Formula.
CIVONE S.
Gresham, OR
Amazing product. Just need a very little and it goes a very long way. Gives a good glow. Doesn't look fake or a strange color.
Samantha H.
I love the glow this bronzer gives. & I like how the base is a darker color while the corset area is lighter and more shimmery
Latasha H.
Teaberry, KY
Review for: Rose more...
I like this blush, it had a very pretty color and lasted for most of the day. It has a strong smell to it but it wasn't bad.
Camille S.
Lovely compact keeps me glowing with a shine great on face or as eye shadow definitely stands out makes you naturally glowing
Veronica Blair S.
Algona, WA
Love this bronzer ! It does not leave me orange ! Goces me that sun kissed look! Great stuff great price ! Love love love!!!!
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
Does anyone know if there are other shades for this product? I've only seen the one.
Caitlin M.
Rochdale, MA
Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a cheaper dupe to this?
Erin C.
Does this have glitter in it or is it an overspray? If so is it chunky glitter?
Latoya P.
I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have some but the lasting power is not there for me so please give me some tips thanks!!!
Sara R.
It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and is it overpowering or does it go away?