BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Irresistibly Sexy Bronzer Glow: Wear this perfect blend of bronze and gold like lingerie for your face for an instant sexy boost with an alluring glow. Sexy Boosting Formula: Infused with the scent of warm vanilla, "afterglow" illumination and pheromone-mimicking ingredients including clinically tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (aka "the Love Chemical") and ancient aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed to enhance your sexy side.

Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Fragrance, Synthetic Wax, Nylon-12, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Epimedium Sagittatum Leaf / Stem Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Dimethicone / Methicone Copolymer, Androstadienone, Pregnadienol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides, Red 30, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake.

• It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and...1 Answers
  • Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a chea...3 Answers
  • I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have so...2 Answers
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Pbysicans formula sex it up formula with the brush to help the sexy look like a somewhat normal person would be great if you want to come by
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
I loved this bronze and wish I could still find it. It gave such a gorgeous glow. It has the perfect amount of shimmer without overdoing it.
Kara B.
Jacksonville, FL
Has one of the best smells ever, I love the way it smells and looks, has been one of my all time Fav. bronzers my entire makeup using life!
Ashley D.
Bend, OR
This product is a cult classic for me! I love using this as a shimmer bronzer to warm up my skin! I would recommend the product to anyone!
Eileen D.
Mastic Beach, NY
Review for: Light Bronzer more...
This is a crazy hi quality bronzer available at the drugstore. Its sexy and gorgeous packaging makes me grab it for that sun kissed warmth.
Chandni S.
Riverside, CA
Love how this makes my cheekbones look. I personally love a little shimmer in my bronzer and this helps a lot. It’s super affordable too
Lupita D.
Detroit, MI
I felt like this blush was very dull in color and didn't last at all I still have this blush for over months because I don't even use it
Melissa W.
Montgomery, AL
I think I really fell in love with the smell. The color is good and the packaging is cute. The color looks natural. I'll buy this again.
RACHEL A.
Santa Clara, CA
I love all their bronzers.cute packaging and always have good deals.i like to stock up when they have buy 1 get 1 free at rite aid
Liz D.
Love it! Gives great even coverage without making my face too shiny. I would recommend this to anyone looking to try a new bronzer.
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
Does anyone know if there are other shades for this product? I've only seen the one.
Caitlin M.
Rochdale, MA
Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a cheaper dupe to this?
Erin C.
Does this have glitter in it or is it an overspray? If so is it chunky glitter?
Latoya P.
I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have some but the lasting power is not there for me so please give me some tips thanks!!!
Sara R.
It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and is it overpowering or does it go away?

Amazon