BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Irresistibly Sexy Bronzer Glow: Wear this perfect blend of bronze and gold like lingerie for your face for an instant sexy boost with an alluring glow. Sexy Boosting Formula: Infused with the scent of warm vanilla, "afterglow" illumination and pheromone-mimicking ingredients including clinically tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (aka "the Love Chemical") and ancient aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed to enhance your sexy side.

Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Fragrance, Synthetic Wax, Nylon-12, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Epimedium Sagittatum Leaf / Stem Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Dimethicone / Methicone Copolymer, Androstadienone, Pregnadienol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides, Red 30, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake.

• It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and is it o...1 Answers
  • Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a cheaper dupe...3 Answers
  • I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have some but t...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Srin Y.
I have dragged my feet on buying this, even though i've heard nothing but rave reviews about how people with fair skin and cool-toned skin can use this without looking too dark, orange, or "muddy". I wish I would have gotten it years ago because they were SO right! As with anything, you must apply lightly, blend well, and tap your brush before adding the product to the face. It is lovely. NO shimmer at all, and just gives flattering color to liven you up. You CAN build it as much as you like though, and can use it to sculpt cheeks as well. All you fair-skinned, cool-toned beauties rejoice! ^_^
Laura B.
Phsyician’s Formula has great affordable bronzer options. This one is a pretty tan color with amazing shimmer. If gives you a great warm glow like you’ve been on an island vacation. The formula is nice and smooth. It applies easily and blends well too. It’s pretty long lasting and I’ve never had any skin issues from it. Fantastic!
Burni H.
Warren
Physician formula does it again. Another awesome product. I love the tone , it looks so natural on my skin. The formula seems to be consistent with their other highlight and grinding products. A smooth soft silky powder that feels almost creamy.
Stephanie M.
Review for: Rose more...
Sorry I wanted to like this bronzer but it made me really irritated, I gave it a few tries but it was the same result every time. Great color for olive skinned. If you’re it too sensitive skin then I would recommend.
Erica P.
Physician formula is my go to for bronzer or any type of compact! It’s especially great for sensitive skin. This bronzer is awesome. I actually put it on my whole face and neckline for instant flawless color.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
This bronzer and others from Physician’s formula are the only ones I use since college. The price is awesome for the quality and they never disappoint. They work well with all shades and so easy to blend. I like to use it for subtle contour and to give my face a natural bronzer look. It is easy to use and it blends well wort my skin and lasts all day. The warm colors with the shimmer is a bonus.
Hillary L.
Lafayette, LA
Love this. Shimmery but not overly so. Gives the perfect sun kissed bronzed look. Goes on easily, smoothly. Physicians Formula is the best drugstore makeup brand out there.
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
I have a lot of Physicians Formula goodies. Little pricey for drug store but it's worth it and it's always going on sale. This bronzer is perfect for my skin! I prefer it for my collarbone and décolletage as it leaves a beautiful natural glow.
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
Was more a highlighter than a bronzer was impressed with the 🎁 it was so very cute and sexy as it says but the bronze was around the sides so it wasn't much and was very dearly due to the light color on the cutest in the middle
Sara S.
New Haven, IN
I love the shimmer and the light scent of this bronzer. All of the Sexy booster products smell so good! The compact is also cute and easy to coordinate with other Physicians Formula products from that line.
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
Does anyone know if there are other shades for this product? I've only seen the one.
Caitlin M.
Rochdale, MA
Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a cheaper dupe to this?
Erin C.
Does this have glitter in it or is it an overspray? If so is it chunky glitter?
Latoya P.
I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have some but the lasting power is not there for me so please give me some tips thanks!!!
Sara R.
It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and is it overpowering or does it go away?