Physicians Formula Sexy Booster™ Ooh La La Sexy Eyes Trio

by Physicians Formula

The Perfect Threesome for Sexy Eyes. Complete eye kit includes three unique eyeliners to create the ultimate sexy eye. Case included. Up to 24 hour wear. Felt-Tip Eyeliner: Bold cat eye definition on upper lid. Kohl Kajal Eyeliner: Dramatic inner-rim definition. Eyeliner Pencil: Lower lash definition. Sexy-Boosting Formula: Featuring pheromone-mimicking ingredients including clinically tested Androstadienon, Cocoa Extract (aka "The Love Chemical") and ancient aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed for instantly lust-worthy eyes. Infused with the scent of warm vanilla.

• Felt-Tip Eyeliner Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Oleyl Alcohol, Androstadienone, Bisabolol, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Epimedium Sagittatum Leaf/Stem Extract, Fragrance, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Panthenol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Pregnadienol, PVP, Simethicone, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
    May Contain: Black 2, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines

• Eyeliner Pencil Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Lauroyl Lysine, Synthetic Beeswax, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Androstadienone, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Fragrance, Lecithin, Pregnadienol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Tocopherol Acetate
    May Contain: Iron Oxides, Black 2

• Kohl Kajal Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ozokerite, Silica, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Jojoba Esters, Microcrystalline Wax, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Alumina Magnesium Metasilicate, Androstadienone, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Epimedium Sagittatum Leaf/Stem Extract, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Pregnadienol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane
    May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide

I've been considering the Physicians Formula Sexy Booster™ Ooh La La Sexy Eyes Trio, but would love some honest feedback from someone who has tried it. I'm definitely open to other, higher price point recommendations as well. Thanks!!
Just bought this little kit today? Is it any good?
Is this smudge proof? Also does it work or is it just pretty packaging
Start your review of Physicians Formula Sexy Booster™ Ooh La La Sexy Eyes Trio!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I bought the black la sexy eyes trio with the free adorable case..I wear eyeliner everyday but by far these three eyeliner's are the best i have used yet!” in 15 reviews
Columbiaville , MI
The worse and I mean the worse set of eyeliners I have ever bought!! I actually bought several of these as it was a great price and I use a lot of black liners for various projects.. out of the 7 that I bought 5 of them had completely either dried up or apparently had zero product in them!(the liquids) I did not buy them at just one location this was bought at several locations in different regions. Now the two kits that had (usable) product. Pretty much contained water dyed black. I went to open the first one it literally spilt all over the place. The pencil broke off as soon as it even touched my eye. Needless to say just like the mascaras I will never purchase liner from them again!
Thin
Spring City, TN
I would love to give this a 5 but honestly some elements were a pain in the butt. 1) the liquid eyeliner had to be prepped, wiped off, and prepped again so it would work properly. but once that was over it worked great. It does have to be stored upright though. 2) the eyeliner isnt very dark. It is however, easy to apply and works great as a regular eyeliner just not for cat eyes. 3) The kohl liner is messy and doesnt stay put. I ended up skipping it in the end.
Wailuku, HI
I'll give it a 3 star rating because packaging is cute, liquid eyeliner is not at all dark, the pencil eyeliner doesn't go on as easy & it's just not worth the money. I would not be purchasing this item again & im really disappointed mainly because physicians Formula is one of my favorite brands!
Thin, Short
Brownsville, TX
I did not like this product. The liquid liner never worked, it applied with patches and in a very light gray shade. The kajal was to thick and it smeared everywhere looking as if someone had punched neon the face. The normal lines was ok but not long lasting. This was honestly a waste of money.
Short
Milton, VT
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I normally love Physcians Formula and was so disappointed in this product that I actually threw it out. The only product that even remotely worked from the trio was the mechanical liner vut you can find better for cheaper. The liquid liner looked grey at best- zero pigmentation. The kajal liner was a mess- it smelled nice like vanilla but smeared everywhere- i lined my upper lashes and by the end of the night it was smeared all over my under eye.
Full, Long
Chester, SC
The Kohl liner in this set is my favorite eyeliner. I love it! I use it all the time, it glides on so smooth and easy. It shows up very dark therefore it doesn't require alot of time. The set is nice. Store the felt liner upside down and you shouldn't have any problems. 😉
Full, Short
Brownsville, TX
Physicians Formula Sexy Booster™ Ooh La La Sexy Eyes Trio uploaded by Asbaerla B.
This product looks beautiful and the liners are very light however they are not smudge proof or WaterProof so that was a big "no thank you" for the price you pay you'd at least expect the product to have a long wear time, it's falsely advertised 💔
I really only liked the pencil liner, the kajak was too thick and messy and smudged sooo bad within minutes of applying. I like smoky look not a I got punched in the face look. The formula is smooth which is nice though. Its an intense black so thats also a plus. Overall pretty good I guess
Danville, IL
I am a sucker for cute packaging, and Physician's Formula's Sexy Booster eyeliner trio is *incredibly* adorable. I got lucky and found mine for $4.87 on eBay, but they can run anywhere from $7-12. The set comes with three black eyeliners (one felt tip marker, one kohl kajal, and one auto pencil) and a slim red and black pouch with a high heel charm to hold them. They claim to help boost your sexy confidence with some select ingredients, but all I got was a lovely vanilla scent.
The pouch is adorable, but it doesn't fully close at first because of the pencil eyeliner. That can be remedied, though.
As for the liners themselves, they are mediocre. I was never a fan of felt tip, and this one didn't change my mind. It needed shaken a ton, and even then it went on lightly and smeared easily. Definitely being put away and not used. The kajal crayon is very soft and looks to have good pigment, at least on the top lash line, where it also smears easily. On the waterline, which I believe is where it was meant to go, it glides on fairly easily but needs to be built up a little. It doesn't smear as much, but be wary of raccoon eyes. The twist-up pencil is my favorite. It has okay staying power until you forget you're wearing it and rub your eye.
I haven't tested these with primer yet, but I expect that will make them last a little longer. It's a great little set as long as you don't need to wear them for more than a few hours - perfect for quick errands and such.
Full, Short
Coatesville, PA
The first set I bought the liquid liner was dried up so I had to return it. But once I got to use it I liked it a lot. Plus you get 3 different types or liner which is great. It lasted all day. It came in a cute little makeup bag. You get a lot of value from this set.
Short
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Euless, TX
a year ago
Ashley D. • 6 days ago
I really like this trio it's feels like it glides on you don't have to press hard I have never used the liquid liner because I'm just not good with it but the other two are great the thicker one works well while doing a cat eye type look