MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerPhysicians Formula
Sexy Booster Ooh La La Sexy Eyes Trio

Physicians Formula Sexy Booster™ Ooh La La Sexy Eyes Trio

by Physicians Formula

The Perfect Threesome for Sexy Eyes. Complete eye kit includes three unique eyeliners to create the ultimate sexy eye. Case included. Up to 24 hour wear. Felt-Tip Eyeliner: Bold cat eye definition on upper lid. Kohl Kajal Eyeliner: Dramatic inner-rim definition. Eyeliner Pencil: Lower lash definition. Sexy-Boosting Formula: Featuring pheromone-mimicking ingredients including clinically tested Androstadienon, Cocoa Extract (aka "The Love Chemical") and ancient aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed for instantly lust-worthy eyes. Infused with the scent of warm vanilla.

• Felt-Tip Eyeliner Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Oleyl Alcohol, Androstadienone, Bisabolol, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Epimedium Sagittatum Leaf/Stem Extract, Fragrance, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Panthenol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Pregnadienol, PVP, Simethicone, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
    May Contain: Black 2, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines

• Eyeliner Pencil Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Lauroyl Lysine, Synthetic Beeswax, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Androstadienone, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Fragrance, Lecithin, Pregnadienol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Tocopherol Acetate
    May Contain: Iron Oxides, Black 2

• Kohl Kajal Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ozokerite, Silica, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Jojoba Esters, Microcrystalline Wax, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Alumina Magnesium Metasilicate, Androstadienone, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Epimedium Sagittatum Leaf/Stem Extract, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Pregnadienol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane
    May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide

I've been considering the Physicians Formula Sexy Booster™ Ooh La La Sexy Eyes Trio, but would love some honest feedback from someone who has tried it. I'm definitely open to other, higher price point recommendations as well. Thanks!!
Just bought this little kit today? Is it any good?
Is this smudge proof? Also does it work or is it just pretty packaging
Start your review of Physicians Formula Sexy Booster™ Ooh La La Sexy Eyes Trio!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I bought the black la sexy eyes trio with the free adorable case..I wear eyeliner everyday but by far these three eyeliner's are the best i have used yet!in reviews
Alejandra A.
East Boston
Physicians Formula Sexy Booster™  Ooh La La Sexy Eyes Trio uploaded by Alejandra A.
Purchased at: CVS
I love the presentation of this product but I give it 3 stars because it smoothes my eyelashes .... before applying it, I laugh my eyelashes and when they are finished they are completely straight, what a shame I had great expectations about this mascara.
Brandy A.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I rnjoyed sll 3 diffrent size and style eye liners!! It was in the prettiest packaging
Frances R.
Philadelphia, PA
Producto hermoso se ve súper dedicado. Me encanta mucho lo compro en cvs. Hermoso lo recomiendo mucho. Si te gusta los maquillaje perfecto hasta hermoso para regalar a las amigas
jennifer S.
Henderson, NV
I swear by these! I've been using the set for almost 2 years now, and I love it. The smell alone is amazing.
Kelly G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Purchased at: Target
This is three products in one. The tips on the liquid liner is amazing. Easy to control, thick or thin. Last all day. It's not smudgey. Great for contact wearers.
Stephanie B.
Mansfield, OH
Physicians Formula Sexy Booster™  Ooh La La Sexy Eyes Trio uploaded by Stephanie B.
This is a amazing set. I have bought this about 6 or so times. All I have to do is lightly apply it to my eyes and it goes on so smooth. This is definitely one of my top 10 favorite. Will continue to buy Physicians Formula Sexy Booster™ Ooh La La Sexy Eyes Trio
Ana P.
Johns Island, SC
I bought this about 2 weeks ago for $13 at CVS because I wanted to buy something cheaper than usual. I ended up returning it the next day! The eyeliner spread all over my eyes on a hot day (something my normal eyeliner don't do)! The thick pencil liner was totally bad quality and the liquid eyeliner was dry and didn't come out! I won't lie the case and the design is AWSOME but i wish the other 3 things were AWSOME too!
Krista C.
Love this set! Physicians Formula is an excellent makeup brand. The eyes trio has three different liners in it, a thin stick loner a thick stick liner and a top lash liquid liner pen. Personally the liquid liner pen is my fave! It goes on strong and stays all day and all night. It runs a little pricey but its worth!
Caroline H.
Easley, SC
Physicians Formula Sexy Booster™  Ooh La La Sexy Eyes Trio uploaded by Caroline H.
Ok so I may be a lil obsessed with this trio! ok maybe its all the physicians formula products!! :) my favorite is the kohl kajal eyeliner! it goes on so smooth and seriously lasts all day! it doesn't smear and I love how it makes my eyes stand out!!! if you haven't tried this, then your really missing out!
Christina K.
Good for beginners to get the difference between different types of eyeliners. Easy application and not too pricey
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sybil C.
Euless, TX
il y a 2 ans
Kelly G. il y a 6 mois
I wear contacts and this works. I like that it stays in place all day, washes off easily. I like having three choices of thickness and texture.