BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

The perfect palette to create the ultimate sexy eye look. Customize your sexy look with nude and smoky shades in bold shimmer to soft matte finishes. High performance formula can be used wet or dry. Sexy-boosting formula sexy-boosting formulas featuring pheromone-mimicking ingredients including clinically tested Androstadienon, cocoa extract (aka the love chemical), and ancient aphrodisiac horny goat weed for instantly lust-worthy eyes infused with the scent of warm vanilla.

Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Silica, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Synthetic Wax, Androstadienone, Epimedium Sagittatum Leaf/Stem Extract, Pregnadienol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Methicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Red 40 Lake, Titanium Dioxide

• i hear so many good things about this brand but yet it is...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
C C.
I like the smell of this! It even smells good. First time to use it and I’d use it again. It’s easy to use. I lie the multicolored but I haven’t needed all of them.
Nikkita W.
Boise, ID
I love this eye shadow palette it Smells amazing as its infused with vanilla and pherome- mimicking ingredients !!!!..love the black to dark Brown and light gold and nude colors...you can create more than one look and also can apply it wet or dry for soft to bolder longer lasting looks...it even comes with a mirror and applicator all in I one super cute case. ❤❤❤❤
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
One of my favorite drug store eye shadow palettes. I love the cute case and a brush and mirror are included. You can create a natural/nude look or a dramatic/smoky look with this eye shadow quad. The colors are very pigmented and they go on very smooth.
Maecy C.
Carthage , IN
Absolutely beautiful colors and they are so creamy and amazing! They are natural/nude colors! The packaging is absolutely beautiful! I use this almost every single day! I totally recommend this! They are so beautiful!
katie h.
I love this shadow, not only does it smell amazing its got great pigment that lasts all day! And as an added boost it also has pheromones infused in it!! Mine has lasted forever!
Sarah D.
This a great for your purse. It has a magnetic close and a brush in the back. The colors a pigmented and there a shine to them but no chunks. Easy to blend and they stay o very well
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Ok I wrote this review once before the pics here but my review is gone...this is amazing natural shadows on the shimmering side but I love that.
Sara S.
New Haven, IN
I love the scent of this quad palette. The theme of the compact makes it super easy to coordinate with the other sexy booster products.
Lupe B.
This is a very good drugstore eyeshadow it is very pigmented and I love how it has a little mirrow included inside of it.
Galilea E.
I dislike this product because it's not pigmented enough when you apply to your eyelids even if you add a primer under.
Amanda M.
Memphis , TN
i hear so many good things about this brand but yet it is so hard for me to get my hands on like my walmart does ever have this brand in stock . where do yall normally shop for this brand at