Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
Not only do I love the high heel design and the packaging, but the product is great too! Somehow they have concocted the perfect color for my skin, and it smells so good! Yessss, smells good, it contains pheromones, and it is a little like a vanilla scent, but definitely a delicious one. My daughter asked me what smells so good while doing my makeup and couldn't believe it was my blush! It has a little sparkle too, just a touch and I love that too. I am sooo sad I almost out of this product and will be buying more!