Pamela Z.
Plano, TX

Doesn't this blush look stunning? Physicians Formula is a higher-end drugstore brand with exceptional products at a reasonable price.
Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blush. Ofcourse I snapped this baby up upon first sight. I've never been disappointed in any of their products so I had high hopes right from the start. Unfortunately this blush is much too shimmery for my taste. Although looking at it in the compact, it doesn't appear to have any shimmer it at all. However I was lit up like a disco ball. That being said it does apply nicely and gives a very youthful glow. For me the "glow" went a bit overboard, as a blush topper it looks amazing and doesn't settle into your pores or any fine lines. If you're looking for something to boost your radiance give this little gem a try you won't be disappointed.