BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Sexy Flared Lashes. Highly pigmented, carbon black formula completes a captivating cat eye look. Ultra-Dramatic Volume. Exaggerated Winged Effect. Intensely Black Lashes. 24 hour Wear. Winged tip brush.

Water, Beeswax, Iron Oxides, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax. PVP, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Oleic Acid, PTFE, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Epimedium Sagittatum Extract, Panthenol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Androstadienone, Pregnadienol, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Black 2, Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecanol, Simethicone, Sorbic Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

Amber A.
This mascara is to die for! It smells like vanilla! The case is velvet so it feels lovely to hold as you’re using. The mascara adds great depth and volume to the lashes. It hold all day even when sweating! Best mascara I’ve ever used!
amélie L.
I also recall buying this mascara, the Physicians Formula Sexy Booster™ Cat Eye Collection Mascara, and I loved it! It made my eyelashes look long and pretty, and it didn’t clump them together. Not to mention, the formula smells nice and the packaging is beautiful.
Marie V.
La Crosse
I don't like the brush on this one. The mascara itself isnt very creamy and doesn't glide on very well so i feel like i am applying it forever to cover all my lashes.
Aly S.
Bowling Green
Very nice! Lovely vanilla smell and even coverage, minimal fallout and very eye friendly. The only concern I had was that the product did seem to dry out quickly once opened, but as I have not repurchased yet (as I'm trying out mascaras and making the rounds), I do not know if this was only for my particular tube or if it is an overall product flaw. Overall, though, I found it to be perfect for daily wear, but it WILL take effort if you want to build.
Latha T.
The scent is just as sexy as the bottle of mascara. This high pigmented ultra black mascara is a must have.
Jessica S.
London, ON
I've tried a lot of mascaras over the years, even really high end stuff and Physicians Formula's Sexy Booster Mascara is by far the best.

It doesn't make lashes clump together and dries fast enough you don't have to worry about smudging it. It's somewhat resistant to water (if you get caught in a light shower you won't end up looking like a wanna be goth).

Some people find the mascara formula somewhat dry. Personally I think it is best used by building it up in many small layers (it reminds me of fibre mascaras). It dries very quickly, making it easy to build up layers without clumps.

EDIT: I have since bought two more tubes of this mascara in the last few months (september 2017 to novembre 2017) and BOTH were completely dried up and caked dry on the wand. Completely unuseable. One of the tubes wasn't even screwed on all the way which makes me wonder if someone tampered with the tube before it got to me... I would suggest you buy this mascara elsewhere.
Olena N.
New Castle, DE
It product has a very pretty package.
Excellent mascara with great brush.
Intensive black color and so pretty look

back