BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Erin B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a good mascara but it isn't as voluminous as I would think. The brush is lovely and the formula is nice- doesn't smudge. It looks quite natural even after three coats. Not as good of ingredients as their organic line. And the smell sucks- there shouldn't be a fragrance in mascara so I will not repurchase.
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I love the packaging! This is my most favorite mascara! I love the scent too! The mascara gives me lots of volume, and it is easy to remove at the end of the day!
Kassandra F.
S portland, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first product I have ever used from Physicians Formula and I will say I am impressed. First impression- the packaging is a little much. Cheap and tacky. But don't let that take away from the great application. It's buildable with giving you the ever awful "spider legs".
The tip of the brush has shorter bristles that come to a cone shape which I found helpful for getting my inner lashes and for pulling out the ends for a long winged- out look. Over all I think it's a keeper
Angela T.
Kissimmee, FL
When I first applied this mascara I hated it. I thought, either this is the lightest formula in the world or I purchased an empty container.

Do not fear! Tip when using this mascara for the very first time: Upon opening, give the applicator about 5-10 good pumps into the container so the formula gets onto the brush.

Pros: The brush combs through lashes, thus lifting them nicely. Also, the formula is build able; great for people who don't want to lay it on thick during the day but want to intensify the look later that night. Doesn't flake either!

Cons: Packaging is kind of tacky? Just an opinion. Not a big deal.
Samantha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started this mascara about 3 days ago and I am already in love. It brushes out the lashes just like a comb would and it is very light weight. Must try.
Maria B.
Manassas, VA
I absolutely love this product I barely have lashes but it really brings mine out I got this as a gift but I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future beyond satisfied!
Allie B.
Erie, PA
I have decently long lashes as it is, but this gives them an awesome boost! They look even longer and thicker. I always use this, but it definitely helps if my eyelash curler is MIA :)
Tamitha S.
Acworth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I won this product through a giveaway and it's the best giveaway win I've ever received. It's so lightweight and the smell is amazing. You notice a difference right away with volume and the eyes look amazing. It doesn't clump, flake, or melt in the humidity either which is awesome when you live in the southern states!! I will be buying this product when I run low!!!
Jessica R.
Sanford, FL
Beautifully packaged. This mascara made me feel dolled up whether for date night, coffee date, etc. it smells great, which adds to the overall experience and it's so lightweight but I can tell a difference right away. Another positive for me is that I live in Florida and when I'm outside in the heat, it doesn't feel like it's melting from the humidity. Love Physician's Formula!!
Marie A.
Austin,TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful packaging but the firmula is horrible. Dry, it fkakes, doesn't give you volume or lenght just messy lashes. Save your money fir this one.
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?