BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Isabel J.
I LOVE THIS MASCARA. Adds crazy length without being clumpy and it smells like vanilla!!! I enjoy the smell. It also holds all day for a regular mascara. And I'm very oily. So I'm very impressed. I'd def buy again.
Kat S.
Dighton, MA
I am in LOVE with this mascara it actually gives me the look I have long lashes. It is on the higher end price wise but so worth it! I added a picture of one eye with the mascara and the other without just to show the difference.
Melissa S.
Goshen, IN
My favorite mascara! Not only does it smell amazing (seriously, if you blink hard enough, you can smell vanilla), it is very long wearing and never flaky. The packaging is gawdy, but I really enjoy the product.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
I really like how it makes my lashes fuller and longer. I also love how the formula smells like vanilla. It makes applying mascara enjoyable. I just wish that it didn't flake so much when you rub your eyes.
Emily K.
Huntington, WV
I randomly picked this up at CVS during a quick stop-by. It is a very nice mascara. It definitely lengthens my lashes. Does not do much for volume since after a few applications, it can become clumpy.
Caitlyn B.
Ashville, OH
I honestly expected a little more since its PP. Overall it's a nice mascara and works amazing when brand new, but I found that it dried out and became clumpy after a short while. But I'm definitely giving bonus points for the packaging because, come on it's so cute!
Maria B.
Manassas, VA
I absolutely love this product I barely have lashes but it really brings mine out I got this as a gift but I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future beyond satisfied!
Allie B.
Erie, PA
I have decently long lashes as it is, but this gives them an awesome boost! They look even longer and thicker. I always use this, but it definitely helps if my eyelash curler is MIA :)
hope a.
Lakeland, GA
This mascara works great for me. It isn't too clumpy. I like the applicator brush on this one. It makes my lashes look full and if you use it with a curler it is even better.
bianca n.
Covington, GA
I won this from PF contest and I absolutely love this mascara! It's makes my lashes dark and adds so much volume to them. It does clump a little bit but not too much to where it looks crazy.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Virginia F.
Mobile, AL
Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety texture of the black, but I would love this in a brown or plum.