BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Jaymee-Lyn S.
Jaymee-Lyn S.
Spokane, WA
I love this mascara. It is not that expensive. I have tried a lot of different mascaras and this one makes my eyelashes fuller.
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
This product is amazeballs!!! I have never ever loved a mascara like I love this one, it definitely gives me the cat eye affect and it amazing.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
Very good for a drug store brand makeup. It has a pleasant fresh scent and stays all day. It's a smooth formula and non clumping.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
W Springfield, MA
Love this product. The mascara brush... doesn't make your eyelashes look clumpy!! simple all natural look
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Angier, NC
I adore this mascara. It works good removes easily. Looks amazing on. Great for everyday wear.
Isabel J.
Isabel J.
I LOVE THIS MASCARA. Adds crazy length without being clumpy and it smells like vanilla!!! I enjoy the smell. It also holds all day for a regular mascara. And I'm very oily. So I'm very impressed. I'd def buy again.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
This mascara was okay. I have sensitive eyes so i couldn't wear it. But the price wasn't bad. It smells good, but the formula just wasn't the best to me.
Johanna C.
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
I love this mascara, it smells so good!! It gives my lashes length and it makes them look thick. It doesn't make a difference I just one coat though, I need to apply 2 or 3 coats to see the difference but I like it a lot, it doesn't make my lashes feel heavy.
Nikki N.
Nikki N.
Connersville, IN
I have tried many different types and brands of mascara but this is hands down in my top 3. The sexy booster caught my eye with the fabulous packaging but once I got it home it blew me away! My boyfriend even loves it because when he's kissing me he can smell the vanilla in it. I will def be a life long user of this product
Selena J.
Selena J.
Danville, IL
I adore this mascara! The packaging caught my eye, being red with actual black velvet, and a little high heel charm. The formula smells delicious and goes on my lashes very evenly. The wand bristles are short and fat and add a lot of volume. I go through mascara after mascara, because I hate my lashes, too sparse and short, but this one is the jackpot for me. I want to try their cat eye kind as well.
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Mesha C.
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?