BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Latifa B.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Review for: Black, Black
This is honestly super freaking cute and it's cheap also it doesn't clog up and that's the best thing ever
Jessie A.
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
One of the best drug store mascaras ever! Volume without the clumpy mess, the brush separates and lifts. Blackest black you'll find and last all day and night without any rubbing off into your eye lids.
courtney L.
courtney L.
I really like this mascara. Makes my lashes look big and full! Definitely a night out kind of mascara though and not a daily, going to work mascara!
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I love this mascara it gives how volume its not sticky it gives out the perfect amount of product and very reasonable the price is affordable and it smell good.
hope a.
hope a.
Lakeland, GA
This mascara works great for me. It isn't too clumpy. I like the applicator brush on this one. It makes my lashes look full and if you use it with a curler it is even better.
Paige S.
Paige S.
This mascara is so great. It's long lasting and doesn't clump up at all. I love it. Definitely recommend
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Chicago , IL
Attractive packaging! Definitely makes it stand out in my makeup case. Kind of sexy looking too! Works pretty well. Not the best not the worst either!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Williston, SC
I seen this in Walmart just yesterday and thought about trying it but I wasn't sure soo I can't really tell you anything about it but hey if it's good someone tell me so I will know and I will try it thanks
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
I was beyond blown away at how much I liked this mascara it gave me volume and packed on well. the only down fall is how dry the formula is and it flaked lightly.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Roseville, CA
This is my absolute favorite mascara, ever! It not only has cute packaging but it has a great brush and amplifies your eyelashes so well. Highly recommended
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Mesha C.
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?