BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
I love this mascara, it smells so good!! It gives my lashes length and it makes them look thick. It doesn't make a difference I just one coat though, I need to apply 2 or 3 coats to see the difference but I like it a lot, it doesn't make my lashes feel heavy.
Jessica G.
Detroit, MI
This mascara worked like a cheap dollar store one to me. The wand seemed extra thick and not in a good way.
It's supposed to be enhanced with pheromones and well....I'm still single so......that's how well that works lol.
I got it on super sale/clearance and now I see why it was not bought lol
R M.
Had been my got to mascara for over a year very precise coverage I was really pleased with the application . I am using a different one now but I might considering buying this again
Tanya O.
I love this mascara!! I am going to buy it again! The eyelashes do standout and gets people's attention. It does not make any mess, and it is probably one of the first that I have no complaints. And that charm is so cute!
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
I love Physicians Formulas products but this mascara just didn't give me the volume that I always desire and get from other drugstore mascaras. I love how cute and stylish the bottle looks but I didn't like the results.
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
I was beyond blown away at how much I liked this mascara it gave me volume and packed on well. the only down fall is how dry the formula is and it flaked lightly.
Sarah  S.
Lincoln park, MI
I love this mascara, it adds length and volume to my lashes without making them look clumpy. It does have a pleasant vanilla smell and the packaging is super cute. The only down side for me is that it doesn't come in a water proof version.
Samantha S.
Taunton, MA
I love this mascara! Definitely a new favorite I've tried all different drug store brands but this one is definitely my favorite. Goes on easy, looks great! Smells good too!
Alla R.
I love the wand on this mascara and how scented it is! I've never owned a scented mascara and I'm loving this one. It gives u more of a natural look not so much dramatic but it's perfect for everyday.
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
One of the best drug store mascaras ever! Volume without the clumpy mess, the brush separates and lifts. Blackest black you'll find and last all day and night without any rubbing off into your eye lids.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Virginia F.
Mobile, AL
Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety texture of the black, but I would love this in a brown or plum.