BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you like your lashes clumped together and thick, then this is not the mascara for you. In my case, I LOVE this mascara. For one, it smells heavenly, something I've never experienced with mascara before. Second off, it keeps my lashes separate while stilling adding length on volume. You have to apply numerous coats, but it's still very lightweight and natural!
Erica R.
Hammond, IN
I really like this mascara. Didn't clump! Gives me nice volume and separate lashes nicely. It smells nice as well
Ashley T.
Roseville , CA
This is my absolute favorite mascara, ever! It not only has cute packaging but it has a great brush and amplifies your eyelashes so well. Highly recommended
Alicia L.
W Springfield, MA
Love this product. The mascara brush... doesn't make your eyelashes look clumpy!! simple all natural look
Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
Very good for a drug store brand makeup. It has a pleasant fresh scent and stays all day. It's a smooth formula and non clumping.
Kat S.
Dighton, MA
I am in LOVE with this mascara it actually gives me the look I have long lashes. It is on the higher end price wise but so worth it! I added a picture of one eye with the mascara and the other without just to show the difference.
Patricia P.
Angier, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this mascara. It works good removes easily. Looks amazing on. Great for everyday wear.
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
One of the best drug store mascaras ever! Volume without the clumpy mess, the brush separates and lifts. Blackest black you'll find and last all day and night without any rubbing off into your eye lids.
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara, it smells so good!! It gives my lashes length and it makes them look thick. It doesn't make a difference I just one coat though, I need to apply 2 or 3 coats to see the difference but I like it a lot, it doesn't make my lashes feel heavy.
Sarah H.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Attractive packaging! Definitely makes it stand out in my makeup case. Kind of sexy looking too! Works pretty well. Not the best not the worst either!
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?