Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Va Va Voom Volume Mascara

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Nikki N.
Connersville, IN
I have tried many different types and brands of mascara but this is hands down in my top 3. The sexy booster caught my eye with the fabulous packaging but once I got it home it blew me away! My boyfriend even loves it because when he's kissing me he can smell the vanilla in it. I will def be a life long user of this product
Jessica R.
Sanford, FL
Beautifully packaged. This mascara made me feel dolled up whether for date night, coffee date, etc. it smells great, which adds to the overall experience and it's so lightweight but I can tell a difference right away. Another positive for me is that I live in Florida and when I'm outside in the heat, it doesn't feel like it's melting from the humidity. Love Physician's Formula!!
Michaella G.
North Augusta, SC
This is one of the best mascara a I have ever used. It's not too expensive, it lasts for a long time and makes my eyes pop. This mascara is also one of few that don't irritate my eyes throughout the time I'm wearing it; which is fantastic!
Tamitha S.
Acworth, GA
I won this product through a giveaway and it's the best giveaway win I've ever received. It's so lightweight and the smell is amazing. You notice a difference right away with volume and the eyes look amazing. It doesn't clump, flake, or melt in the humidity either which is awesome when you live in the southern states!! I will be buying this product when I run low!!!
Erin B.
It is a good mascara but it isn't as voluminous as I would think. The brush is lovely and the formula is nice- doesn't smudge. It looks quite natural even after three coats. Not as good of ingredients as their organic line. And the smell sucks- there shouldn't be a fragrance in mascara so I will not repurchase.
Cortney M.
I never thought I'd say this about a mascara but (personally) I think it smells good! I mean, you're either gonna love the smell or hate it but you're prob gonna love it. This product makes lashes look long and pretty. I'd recommend it for sure! Give it a shot and I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Emily C.
Quincy, CA
I love using this mascara when I really need volume! The only reason I put 4 stars is because it flakes a little toward the end of the day, and it doesn't keep the curl in my eyelashes :( Other than that, for the first several hours, it's awesome!!!
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
Physicians formula is one of the best brands out there. The wand makes for clump free application and helps separate the lashes for best volume. This shade is perfect for a sexy cat eye and I love how the product smells heavenly of vanilla
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
This mascara was #terrible. it left my lashes clumpy and caked together. The formula is so thick and dry. I've heard if your mascara turns dry like that to add eye drops well I did (and this was a new bottle) it didn't help it at all. Only good thing about this product is the wand.
Melissa O.
When i used it for the first time i was impressed with how great it left my lashes, but minutes later when the mascara dried, my eyelashes no longer held the curl from the curler and they just looked flat, i don't know if the mascara was non waterproof or this is how it always works
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Virginia F.
Mobile, AL
Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety texture of the black, but I would love this in a brown or plum.