BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
R M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had been my got to mascara for over a year very precise coverage I was really pleased with the application . I am using a different one now but I might considering buying this again
Tanya O.
I love this mascara!! I am going to buy it again! The eyelashes do standout and gets people's attention. It does not make any mess, and it is probably one of the first that I have no complaints. And that charm is so cute!
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Physicians Formulas products but this mascara just didn't give me the volume that I always desire and get from other drugstore mascaras. I love how cute and stylish the bottle looks but I didn't like the results.
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was beyond blown away at how much I liked this mascara it gave me volume and packed on well. the only down fall is how dry the formula is and it flaked lightly.
Sarah  S.
Lincoln park, MI
I love this mascara, it adds length and volume to my lashes without making them look clumpy. It does have a pleasant vanilla smell and the packaging is super cute. The only down side for me is that it doesn't come in a water proof version.
Alla R.
I love the wand on this mascara and how scented it is! I've never owned a scented mascara and I'm loving this one. It gives u more of a natural look not so much dramatic but it's perfect for everyday.
Samantha S.
Taunton, MA
I love this mascara! Definitely a new favorite I've tried all different drug store brands but this one is definitely my favorite. Goes on easy, looks great! Smells good too!
Lacey A.
Benton, KY
In all honesty this mascara was a 3 out of 5. It didn't give me the results I was expecting by the advertisement of the product. But overall it's a decent mascara. I love physicians formula though, it's my favorite brand.
Isabel J.
I LOVE THIS MASCARA. Adds crazy length without being clumpy and it smells like vanilla!!! I enjoy the smell. It also holds all day for a regular mascara. And I'm very oily. So I'm very impressed. I'd def buy again.
Kat S.
Dighton, MA
I am in LOVE with this mascara it actually gives me the look I have long lashes. It is on the higher end price wise but so worth it! I added a picture of one eye with the mascara and the other without just to show the difference.
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?