BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Michaella G.
Michaella G.
North Augusta, SC
This is one of the best mascara a I have ever used. It's not too expensive, it lasts for a long time and makes my eyes pop. This mascara is also one of few that don't irritate my eyes throughout the time I'm wearing it; which is fantastic!
Kat S.
Kat S.
Dighton, MA
I am in LOVE with this mascara it actually gives me the look I have long lashes. It is on the higher end price wise but so worth it! I added a picture of one eye with the mascara and the other without just to show the difference.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Quincy, CA
I love using this mascara when I really need volume! The only reason I put 4 stars is because it flakes a little toward the end of the day, and it doesn't keep the curl in my eyelashes :( Other than that, for the first several hours, it's awesome!!!
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
This mascara was #terrible. it left my lashes clumpy and caked together. The formula is so thick and dry. I've heard if your mascara turns dry like that to add eye drops well I did (and this was a new bottle) it didn't help it at all. Only good thing about this product is the wand.
Tanya O.
Tanya O.
I love this mascara!! I am going to buy it again! The eyelashes do standout and gets people's attention. It does not make any mess, and it is probably one of the first that I have no complaints. And that charm is so cute!
Cortney M.
Cortney M.
I never thought I'd say this about a mascara but (personally) I think it smells good! I mean, you're either gonna love the smell or hate it but you're prob gonna love it. This product makes lashes look long and pretty. I'd recommend it for sure! Give it a shot and I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
A very reliable go-to mascara. It doesn't make my lashes clumpy. Adds a lot of length and definition to my lashes.
veronica n.
veronica n.
Fresno, CA
I love Physicians Formulas products but this mascara just didn't give me the volume that I always desire and get from other drugstore mascaras. I love how cute and stylish the bottle looks but I didn't like the results.
Sarah  S.
Sarah S.
Lincoln park, MI
I love this mascara, it adds length and volume to my lashes without making them look clumpy. It does have a pleasant vanilla smell and the packaging is super cute. The only down side for me is that it doesn't come in a water proof version.
Latifa B.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Review for: Black, Black
This is honestly super freaking cute and it's cheap also it doesn't clog up and that's the best thing ever
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Mesha C.
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?