BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Kassandra F.
S portland, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first product I have ever used from Physicians Formula and I will say I am impressed. First impression- the packaging is a little much. Cheap and tacky. But don't let that take away from the great application. It's buildable with giving you the ever awful "spider legs".
The tip of the brush has shorter bristles that come to a cone shape which I found helpful for getting my inner lashes and for pulling out the ends for a long winged- out look. Over all I think it's a keeper
Nichelle H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This mascara smells really good not that you'll be smelling it a lot or anything. Over all my lashes look long and dark.
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I love the packaging! This is my most favorite mascara! I love the scent too! The mascara gives me lots of volume, and it is easy to remove at the end of the day!
Samantha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started this mascara about 3 days ago and I am already in love. It brushes out the lashes just like a comb would and it is very light weight. Must try.
Erin B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a good mascara but it isn't as voluminous as I would think. The brush is lovely and the formula is nice- doesn't smudge. It looks quite natural even after three coats. Not as good of ingredients as their organic line. And the smell sucks- there shouldn't be a fragrance in mascara so I will not repurchase.
katie h.
I love the scent of this mascara! And the packaging is so cute! but I don't feel that it really does give that whole VA VA VOOM boost to my lashes!!
melissa b.
I love physician's formula! They have really good quality products ! I have not used a mascara from this brand before but I would definitely be willing to because all there other products are really good
Jessica R.
Sanford, FL
Beautifully packaged. This mascara made me feel dolled up whether for date night, coffee date, etc. it smells great, which adds to the overall experience and it's so lightweight but I can tell a difference right away. Another positive for me is that I live in Florida and when I'm outside in the heat, it doesn't feel like it's melting from the humidity. Love Physician's Formula!!
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not impressed. There are other mascaras out there that work 100 times better. Will not be using this again.
Melissa S.
Goshen, IN
My favorite mascara! Not only does it smell amazing (seriously, if you blink hard enough, you can smell vanilla), it is very long wearing and never flaky. The packaging is gawdy, but I really enjoy the product.
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?