BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
I have to keep this stuff in my unicorn makeup bag constantly! This is my first favorite mascara. My second favorite is LashBlast:) This mascara also has a pleasant smell to it!!!!!
yereni s.
yereni s.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Black
Super super super amazing mascara. Has been my holy grail since middle school. The packaging is super cute and sexy. I got it as a gift but then bought it from ulta! I will def buy again! Super easy to use and it makes your lashes look amazing.
Snow B.
Snow B.
Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Va Va Voom Volume Mascara is REALLY great and its easy to apply and my favorite thing is that it gives volume and length without clumping my lashes and i would totally repurchase it.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Davie, FL
Review for: Black
This product works really well! Not super clumpy and separates lashes just how I like it. And the smell is pretty much one of my favorite things in the makeup world
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
When i used it for the first time i was impressed with how great it left my lashes, but minutes later when the mascara dried, my eyelashes no longer held the curl from the curler and they just looked flat, i don't know if the mascara was non waterproof or this is how it always works
jamie h.
jamie h.
I like it as it applies thick but it seems a little harder to remove and gets gunky in the tube pretty quickly and I do NOT pump my mascara ever! Glops of mascara tend to come out when I pull the wand out.. It's a good mascara and looks good on.. it doesn't crumble off or flake. It stays put until you go to take it off.. and even stays put longer than that.. it takes some patience removing it but that is a good and a bad thing, depending on how you look at it.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Syracuse, NY
My little sister told me to buy this because she loves it! Well it is a great mascara it makes my lashes look long and beautiful BUT it sheds off your eyelashes throughout the day. I would have perfect lashes when I left but by the time I got home they would be horrible! Great for short term use, wouldn't suggest it for a night of dancing. The photo is after only one coat and I have blonde eyelashes normally.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Twin Falls, ID
Like this product, doesn't flake off into eye. Doesn't curl eyelash like promised, does add length after adding bunch of coats. Doesn't clump hardly so that's nice.
C K.
C K.
First off, this packaging is to die for, but apart from that, it looks beautiful on. It really does make my lashes look flared and I have gone through a few tubes of it. Yet as my eyes have become more sensitive I realized that this mascara will crumble if you rub your eyes at all and it will get into your eyes. For me, it began to hurt wearing it and I would have to excuse myself at work to go get the mascara flakes out of my eyeball. Now that isn't fun. The mascara makes my lashes look BEAUTIFUL. But the flaking makes it unusable and I am very sad that I cannot wear it anymore.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Review for: Black
I purchased this product a while ago and I wasn't really thrilled with it. There is nothing special about it. Definitely wouldn't recommend.
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Mesha C.
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?