BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Christine C.
Christine C.
This is definitely a pricier drugstore mascara, and I blame the adorable packaging. Plus it's Physician's Formula. Anyways, this is an okay mascara. It smells like vanilla (some of the bees in my area noticed as well), which is pleasant, and it fades throughout the day. It definitely adds volume to my lashes, but it is VERY easy to accidentally get it clumpy. The wand is thick and clumsy, and it is way too big for the lower lashes. It doesn't add too much length, and it can be slightly heavy since my curl does slightly sink down with this. It doesn't smudge throughout the day. Lately, I've been using this along with the Maybelline Great Lashes mascara (with the curved wand) which adds length but not much volume, and the Maybelline mascara helps me separate my lashes to break up clumped lashes. I get both volume and length with the combination of the two, plus my curl holds better. By itself, I don't intend to repurchase this mascara again. It's just ok. Maybe if it had a better wand.
Scott L.
Scott L.
Martindale
Review for: Black
I love this mascara so so so much! It adds a lot of volume to my lashes. After applying two coats it actually starts to look like I'm wearing false eyelashes. I also love the applicator blush. It makes it super duper easy to separate your lashes.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Pensacola, FL
Absolutely love this mascara! Definitely gives my lashes so much more volume than any other mascara I've tried! The wand it great, doesn't leave my lashes clumped together or get mascara on my eyelid. I will be buying this again once I run out!
Robin K.
Robin K.
Review for: Black
I must be honest, the packaging sold me! This is a good mascara, not a fantastic, over the top mascara. The wand is nice and long, easy to apply. I did have a bit of trouble with flaking. It does look pretty on the counter, though!
Hailey D.
Hailey D.
Paragould, AR
Review for: Black
One of my favorite mascaras! Super easy and buildable application. Long-lasting Formula. Packaging is gorgeous and it’s very fitting for the quality of product inside. Would absolutely purchase again and recommend to a friend!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Sandusky, OH
This is my new favorite mascara EVER! I hate wet mascaras, I prefer the ones that seem a little dry and this mascara was one of those. It makes my lashes look longer and fuller. It has never clumped on me, in fact it gives my lashes a feathered look and they are soft to the touch, I get asked if I have fake lashes on and I love being able to say "no they are mine". I was using a Too Faced mascara that gave me the same results but it flaked through out the day. This Physician's Formula mascara has never flaked on me. With the cold weather my eyes water the minute I step outside, this hasn't smudged or ran on me. It smells like vanilla which I was surprised I actually liked because I'm not a fan of vanilla scented anything. I bought this at the drug store while they had a buy one get one free special on Physician's Formula and I will go back and purchase this when it runs out.
Maria G.
Maria G.
avondale
Review for: Black, Black
I love a good mascara that does what it says it's for it's really hard finding an affordable mascara that does its job so to find this one & see that it does give your lashes that extra volume is amazing
Lara S.
Lara S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I usually buy too faced mascara but was in need of mascara pronto so I bought this. I actually really do like it, I adore the packaging first off, the velvet design with the charm is quite unique. I also love that they are chemical free, organic etc. which is a huge deal for me.

It does pretty great on volumizing and lasting all day no flaking or smudging. It also oddly enough smells like vanilla which is pleasantly interesting.

I only give four stars because there are better high end brands but for a drug store brand this is superior to the rest which means rimmel has been bumped to number 2 on my drugstore brand mascara.
yereni s.
yereni s.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Black
Super super super amazing mascara. Has been my holy grail since middle school. The packaging is super cute and sexy. I got it as a gift but then bought it from ulta! I will def buy again! Super easy to use and it makes your lashes look amazing.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
I have to keep this stuff in my unicorn makeup bag constantly! This is my first favorite mascara. My second favorite is LashBlast:) This mascara also has a pleasant smell to it!!!!!
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Mesha C.
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?