BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Brooke C.
Syracuse, NY
My little sister told me to buy this because she loves it! Well it is a great mascara it makes my lashes look long and beautiful BUT it sheds off your eyelashes throughout the day. I would have perfect lashes when I left but by the time I got home they would be horrible! Great for short term use, wouldn't suggest it for a night of dancing. The photo is after only one coat and I have blonde eyelashes normally.
Jasmine B.
Twin Falls, ID
Like this product, doesn't flake off into eye. Doesn't curl eyelash like promised, does add length after adding bunch of coats. Doesn't clump hardly so that's nice.
Selena J.
Danville, IL
I adore this mascara! The packaging caught my eye, being red with actual black velvet, and a little high heel charm. The formula smells delicious and goes on my lashes very evenly. The wand bristles are short and fat and add a lot of volume. I go through mascara after mascara, because I hate my lashes, too sparse and short, but this one is the jackpot for me. I want to try their cat eye kind as well.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
I honestly picked up this mascara simply because of the beautiful packaging. The little high heel charm definitely caught my attention at CVS. I tried it shortly after I brought it home and I can say I was pretty surprised with the results. It definitely gives volume, length, and definition! And it also smells great, definitely much better scent than any other mascara I've used.
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
At the moment, this is my absolute favorite beauty product! I suffer from having absolutely no eye lashes. I have tried many different top brand mascaras that promise to give volume and length, many have fallen short, but this mascara gives me length and volume. I love how beautiful my eyelashes look when I wear this product!
Alyssa R.
Ontario, CA
I kind of just bought this mascara because I needed a new mascara. A lot of drugstore mascaras don't do well on my eyes. The last one I bought kept flaking but definitely not this one! This mascara immediately gives me length and once I put on a second coat there's the volume! This is overall a great mascara and I got it while it was on sale! And plus the packaging is super cute.
Angela T.
Kissimmee, FL
When I first applied this mascara I hated it. I thought, either this is the lightest formula in the world or I purchased an empty container.

Do not fear! Tip when using this mascara for the very first time: Upon opening, give the applicator about 5-10 good pumps into the container so the formula gets onto the brush.

Pros: The brush combs through lashes, thus lifting them nicely. Also, the formula is build able; great for people who don't want to lay it on thick during the day but want to intensify the look later that night. Doesn't flake either!

Cons: Packaging is kind of tacky? Just an opinion. Not a big deal.
C K.
First off, this packaging is to die for, but apart from that, it looks beautiful on. It really does make my lashes look flared and I have gone through a few tubes of it. Yet as my eyes have become more sensitive I realized that this mascara will crumble if you rub your eyes at all and it will get into your eyes. For me, it began to hurt wearing it and I would have to excuse myself at work to go get the mascara flakes out of my eyeball. Now that isn't fun. The mascara makes my lashes look BEAUTIFUL. But the flaking makes it unusable and I am very sad that I cannot wear it anymore.
Lia A.
Flint, MI
I basically received this Mascara from Physician's Formula free, I had to go out and buy it at my local Pharmacy, send the mail in rebate in and they sent the money back to you. I was very happy with this product. The outside of the Mascara Tube's design has a women's touch & elegant, The color was is nice, applied well, lots of volume, coated my lashes great. The best part about this product is the scent of the Mascara, not Joking! It smelled like Sugar Cookies, name one Brand of Mascara that smells good? This is the best Mascara I have purchased, I would definitely keep buying this Mascara.
Acadia C.
I loooooove this mascara. Bought it on a wim to replace my high end lash lengthening mascara that I lost and I can tell you this is less than half the price of my other mascara and is 10x better. Not to mention is has a nice vanilla scent to it! Also this is very buildable, I usually apply two coats when I go to work and just one when I am out and about.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Virginia F.
Mobile, AL
Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety texture of the black, but I would love this in a brown or plum.