BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Aimee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very reliable go-to mascara. It doesn't make my lashes clumpy. Adds a lot of length and definition to my lashes.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion , WV
Review for: Black, Black
This is honestly super freaking cute and it's cheap also it doesn't clog up and that's the best thing ever
Paige S.
This mascara is so great. It's long lasting and doesn't clump up at all. I love it. Definitely recommend
Nancy D.
Belen
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product goes on well and my lashes look great a little pricey but great product and worth it
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I love the packaging! This is my most favorite mascara! I love the scent too! The mascara gives me lots of volume, and it is easy to remove at the end of the day!
Erin B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a good mascara but it isn't as voluminous as I would think. The brush is lovely and the formula is nice- doesn't smudge. It looks quite natural even after three coats. Not as good of ingredients as their organic line. And the smell sucks- there shouldn't be a fragrance in mascara so I will not repurchase.
Nichelle H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This mascara smells really good not that you'll be smelling it a lot or anything. Over all my lashes look long and dark.
katie h.
I love the scent of this mascara! And the packaging is so cute! but I don't feel that it really does give that whole VA VA VOOM boost to my lashes!!
melissa b.
I love physician's formula! They have really good quality products ! I have not used a mascara from this brand before but I would definitely be willing to because all there other products are really good
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not impressed. There are other mascaras out there that work 100 times better. Will not be using this again.
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?