BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Lia A.
Lia A.
Flint, MI
I basically received this Mascara from Physician's Formula free, I had to go out and buy it at my local Pharmacy, send the mail in rebate in and they sent the money back to you. I was very happy with this product. The outside of the Mascara Tube's design has a women's touch & elegant, The color was is nice, applied well, lots of volume, coated my lashes great. The best part about this product is the scent of the Mascara, not Joking! It smelled like Sugar Cookies, name one Brand of Mascara that smells good? This is the best Mascara I have purchased, I would definitely keep buying this Mascara.
Rose S.
Rose S.
Review for: Black
While packaging isn't nearly as important as the product inside, that is no reason to not buy something that is attractively presented. The lace appliqué and charm dangle are a real attention grabber, so much so that this is what made my initial decision to try this mascara. While not a high end cosmetic, I've been using this for the past month and was impressed with this product. The first thing you notice when you open the case is a pleasant scent. Ease of application proved to be another plus. Consistency allows a smooth and even application. I felt this mascara added noticeable volume and perceived length to my eyelashes. Also, the brush has remained clog free which indicates product quality and consistency has not degraded. Overall I like this mascara enough to purchase again and to recommend it to others.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Review for: Black
I was looking for a new mascara and this one caught my eye because of its beautifully unique appearance. I love the red velvet design and fishnet pattern. The cute little metal high heel charm is very girly which I love. I bought the color black because this is the color I typically use. It really brings out my eye color and shadow shades. The application brush for this mascara is a medium size, oval with tiny bristles. It applies smoothly and evenly giving a nice full look. Unlike others I've used this does not clump up nor cause my lashes to stick all together. It spreads them out nicely. I couldn't believe the effect of longer lashes. Immediately I noticed my lashes looked much longer. I really like this mascara and reccomend it to all my friends. I will definitely purchase it again.
Shannan M.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
Review for: Black
I love a lot of the PF products and have picked up many just because of their looks. This mascara is great! The tube itself is worthy of being on display, absolutely gorgeous! The mascara itself is very black and the perfect consistency for me. Not too thick and not too thin. Two coats of this is all I need for nice, thick, dramatic lashes. Mine have thinned so bad over the years and I started wearing falsies but with this I don't have to. I can't praise it enough. What's even better is you can catch it on sale at a large chain pharmacy and with rewards back, it's either free or only a buck or two! Without I think it's around $12 there. Never picked it up anywhere else and they're always overpriced there so it could be much cheaper at a big box store or online. Either way Idc just felt it was worth mentioning.
Mary T.
Mary T.
I like this mascara. I really enjoyed the Physicians Formula brand. This mascara makes my eyelashes long and thick. I need to to apply two coats. The packaging is absolutely adorable. The red on top of the black is a felt material. The little charm on the side of course is adorable. Packaging is just adorable. The mascara itself almost has a vanilla smell to it. It's a very dark black. It dry two very fast. It did not flake. It is one of my favorite mascaras.
Karen H.
Karen H.
I admit I bought this for the packaging when I saw it but I was surprised I like it so much. Smells like vanilla and I really like the wand. It's an easy wand applicator for my short lashes. Too big for my bottom lashes but most mascaras are. The price is great and the packaging is so cute. Definitely would repurchase this.
Darby S.
Darby S.
The packaging on this is obviously an so cute and it has a high heel charm on it with black felt accents as well. Physicians Formula is a great drugstore brand that I buy frequently because they have a vast organic make up line including organic mascara that performs well. This one is is awesome for dramatic volume, there are lots of bristle and it works really well at detangling lashes for lengthening. It's creamy formula that can get flakey and smudge but still a amazing mascara for what your paying !
Heather J.
Heather J.
Chester, SC
Physicians formula is one of my favorite drugstore brands right now. This mascara is great. The packaging is SO cute, it does everything I need it to without looking clumpy and too dramatic. I wear this as an everyday mascara. The wand is nice and thick and only takes a couple of swipes. One of my favorite mascaras at the moment.
Angelita M.
Angelita M.
Plano, TX
Review for: Black
Gave it 2 stars for the packaging. I returned mine. The brush is small and has small bristles, the formula is very dry, I couldn't even tell that I was putting on mascara, def not worth $10, I've purchased cheaper máscaras that work wonders compared to this one. The only thing I liked was the cute packaging! I do not recommend!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
This is my drug store holy grail mascara! I will have to admit I did purchase it the first time due to the cute packaging! It turned out to be a drug store gem! I have probably purchased this mascara 6 times already since I found! It goes on great no clumps an lengthen lashes! I highly recommend!
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Mesha C.
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?