BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Snow B.
Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Va Va Voom Volume Mascara is REALLY great and its easy to apply and my favorite thing is that it gives volume and length without clumping my lashes and i would totally repurchase it.
Olivia H.
Davie, FL
Review for: Black
This product works really well! Not super clumpy and separates lashes just how I like it. And the smell is pretty much one of my favorite things in the makeup world
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is in ADORABLE packaging but let's talk about what's on the inside. The brush is not my favorite by far. It can be a little painful with the hard bristles. Also it's very difficult to get your smaller lashes and the lower lashes with that brush. The mascara smells amazing and it adds pretty good length and volume. Not my favorite for the price but still a pretty good mascara from the drug store
Sara B.
Albany, OR
For grocery/drug store mascara, this stuff is awesome! I genuinely love the smell and it makes my lashes look so full and natural. I have naturally thick and long lashes, so the brush works really well for me and helps emphasize what I have. I just wanted to try something new and ended up completely switching from Cover Girl lashblast. I also really like the packaging. It definitely stands out.
Brooke C.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My little sister told me to buy this because she loves it! Well it is a great mascara it makes my lashes look long and beautiful BUT it sheds off your eyelashes throughout the day. I would have perfect lashes when I left but by the time I got home they would be horrible! Great for short term use, wouldn't suggest it for a night of dancing. The photo is after only one coat and I have blonde eyelashes normally.
Jasmine B.
Twin Falls, ID
Like this product, doesn't flake off into eye. Doesn't curl eyelash like promised, does add length after adding bunch of coats. Doesn't clump hardly so that's nice.
Selena J.
Danville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this mascara! The packaging caught my eye, being red with actual black velvet, and a little high heel charm. The formula smells delicious and goes on my lashes very evenly. The wand bristles are short and fat and add a lot of volume. I go through mascara after mascara, because I hate my lashes, too sparse and short, but this one is the jackpot for me. I want to try their cat eye kind as well.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly picked up this mascara simply because of the beautiful packaging. The little high heel charm definitely caught my attention at CVS. I tried it shortly after I brought it home and I can say I was pretty surprised with the results. It definitely gives volume, length, and definition! And it also smells great, definitely much better scent than any other mascara I've used.
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
At the moment, this is my absolute favorite beauty product! I suffer from having absolutely no eye lashes. I have tried many different top brand mascaras that promise to give volume and length, many have fallen short, but this mascara gives me length and volume. I love how beautiful my eyelashes look when I wear this product!
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
I kind of just bought this mascara because I needed a new mascara. A lot of drugstore mascaras don't do well on my eyes. The last one I bought kept flaking but definitely not this one! This mascara immediately gives me length and once I put on a second coat there's the volume! This is overall a great mascara and I got it while it was on sale! And plus the packaging is super cute.
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?