BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Bobbi C.
Devens, Ma
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I love this mascara ..it's actually one of my fav from drug store brands. It's got great volume , the only con I would have to say is it drys up faster then others (I have very little eye lashes so I have to work on them so that's prob why) but I love it!! Great length
Lindsey D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am super picky about my mascara, and this hits every point. No spider leg effect, volume and length without looking like you are wearing tons of it. And it smells amazing to boot!
Ashley W.
Pensacola, FL
Absolutely love this mascara! Definitely gives my lashes so much more volume than any other mascara I've tried! The wand it great, doesn't leave my lashes clumped together or get mascara on my eyelid. I will be buying this again once I run out!
Robin K.
Review for: Black
I must be honest, the packaging sold me! This is a good mascara, not a fantastic, over the top mascara. The wand is nice and long, easy to apply. I did have a bit of trouble with flaking. It does look pretty on the counter, though!
Emma T.
I didn't like this mascara. It is definitely for lengthening and not volume. My problem was the formula. My lashes kept sticking together at the outer end of my eye and really bothered me.
Maria G.
avondale
Review for: Black, Black
I love a good mascara that does what it says it's for it's really hard finding an affordable mascara that does its job so to find this one & see that it does give your lashes that extra volume is amazing
Jillian F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this mascara everyday... I apply it first thing and have no need to touch up throughout the day... The price is just shy of $10 but in my mind it's worth it
Lourdes R.
North Augusta, SC
I love this mascara it makes my lashes long and stand out. I love the packaging a beautiful red and black floral print on the bottle and a lady shoe on the the bottle
yereni s.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Black
Super super super amazing mascara. Has been my holy grail since middle school. The packaging is super cute and sexy. I got it as a gift but then bought it from ulta! I will def buy again! Super easy to use and it makes your lashes look amazing.
Jessica E.
I have to keep this stuff in my unicorn makeup bag constantly! This is my first favorite mascara. My second favorite is LashBlast:) This mascara also has a pleasant smell to it!!!!!
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?