BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Darby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging on this is obviously an so cute and it has a high heel charm on it with black felt accents as well. Physicians Formula is a great drugstore brand that I buy frequently because they have a vast organic make up line including organic mascara that performs well. This one is is awesome for dramatic volume, there are lots of bristle and it works really well at detangling lashes for lengthening. It's creamy formula that can get flakey and smudge but still a amazing mascara for what your paying !
Heather J.
Chester, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physicians formula is one of my favorite drugstore brands right now. This mascara is great. The packaging is SO cute, it does everything I need it to without looking clumpy and too dramatic. I wear this as an everyday mascara. The wand is nice and thick and only takes a couple of swipes. One of my favorite mascaras at the moment.
Shahnoor K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is incredible. First off, it's natural and that's always great. It also doesn't irritate your eyes. It also separates your lashes so good that I could not believe it myself. The only con I can think of is that it doesn't do much for length, but other than that it's so good. Buy it!
Kendra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
wow! I haven't tried a new mascara in years but I was forced to do so after not being able to find my favorite mascara which was the Maybelline XXL. After lots of trial and error with many Maybelline, L'Oreal and Covergirl products ...I have finally found my new favorite with Physicians Formula. Not only is the formula nice and thin, and black, and goes on well, but it also has a mint smell to it. Not mint like peppermint though, more mint like a lip gloss mint. Maybe eucalyptus? Not certain. But the ingredients to do list fruit powder. Also want to note that since the formula is very thin and almost a dry formula, the first coat goes on quite natural, and then if you want super big lashes just put another coat on. And while I'm typically not a fan of the plastic bristle brush, this brush is amazing. It combs right through your lashes, doesn't clump, and while somewhat short you're still able to get into those lower lashes. Plus the bottle is a nice weight and design. Check my photos!
Angelita M.
Plano, TX
Review for: Black
Gave it 2 stars for the packaging. I returned mine. The brush is small and has small bristles, the formula is very dry, I couldn't even tell that I was putting on mascara, def not worth $10, I've purchased cheaper máscaras that work wonders compared to this one. The only thing I liked was the cute packaging! I do not recommend!
Katherine D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have short lashes that have always been difficult to apply mascara to, this mascara has a brush that makes it extremely easy to apply without clumping and it smells like candy!!! This is the only mascara I will purchase any longer.
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my drug store holy grail mascara! I will have to admit I did purchase it the first time due to the cute packaging! It turned out to be a drug store gem! I have probably purchased this mascara 6 times already since I found! It goes on great no clumps an lengthen lashes! I highly recommend!
T C.
Review for: Black
This is the best mascara I've ever tried!! I don't know why people don't talk about it more. I have okay lashes (good length and curl but light and thin) so I have an okay base to start with. But I've gotten so many compliments using this mascara. It adds volume and color without getting clumpy. It's a little pricey for drugstore, but if you wait until CVS has Extrabucks you can usually get a great deal.
Saundra A.
I absolutely love this mascara. I bought it just because of the packaging it was cute and beautiful and then when I got home I opened it and went to use it and it smells like vanilla I absolutely love it I'd recommend anybody to use it
Bobbi C.
Devens, Ma
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I love this mascara ..it's actually one of my fav from drug store brands. It's got great volume , the only con I would have to say is it drys up faster then others (I have very little eye lashes so I have to work on them so that's prob why) but I love it!! Great length
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?