BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Phoenix, AZ
Love it!! Hands down the best mascara I've ever used, my lashes always stay looking long and full of volume!!! I'm so in love with it, the packaging is super cute and sexy!! Plus the smell of it is so amazing!! Who wouldn't love there lashes smelling like vanilla!!!
Drea M.
Drea M.
Phoenix, AZ
Super cute packaging!! When I run out of my Kat Von D mascara this is my go to mascara. I love how it's not dry nor is it super wet. It's perfect. Highly recommend it to my friends. I also love the fact that the wand is a perfect size, not to big and not to small.
Karah W.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
So I bought this because of how adorable the packaging is, but it has become a house hold must have because of how well it works. We have tried other drug store mascaras but we keep coming back to this particular mascara! No Clumps, no flakes and no irritation!
Tessa R.
Tessa R.
Homestead, PA
I love the design on the bottle. It has a wonderful smell to it. Application was easy and it last quite a long time. I picked it up at my local drugstore and I'm glad that I did so. If you're looking for a decent mascara please check out this product out!
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
Physicians formula is one of the best brands out there. The wand makes for clump free application and helps separate the lashes for best volume. This shade is perfect for a sexy cat eye and I love how the product smells heavenly of vanilla
Saundra A.
Saundra A.
I absolutely love this mascara. I bought it just because of the packaging it was cute and beautiful and then when I got home I opened it and went to use it and it smells like vanilla I absolutely love it I'd recommend anybody to use it
Lacey A.
Lacey A.
Benton, KY
In all honesty this mascara was a 3 out of 5. It didn't give me the results I was expecting by the advertisement of the product. But overall it's a decent mascara. I love physicians formula though, it's my favorite brand.
Alla R.
Alla R.
I love the wand on this mascara and how scented it is! I've never owned a scented mascara and I'm loving this one. It gives u more of a natural look not so much dramatic but it's perfect for everyday.
Emma T.
Emma T.
I didn't like this mascara. It is definitely for lengthening and not volume. My problem was the formula. My lashes kept sticking together at the outer end of my eye and really bothered me.
R M.
R M.
Had been my got to mascara for over a year very precise coverage I was really pleased with the application . I am using a different one now but I might considering buying this again
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Mesha C.
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?