BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Brenette B.
Austin, TX
I'm very particular about about mascara. I want length, and volume. This product however fell short of that. I was able to get this at my local cvs which is priced for under $10. I did get it during black Friday when it was on sale for $9 and they were offering $9 extra bucks back. So I figured why not give it a shot. First off, the packing is so cute! My husband was shocked and thought it was some high end mascara I got. The tube is this nice bright red, has a velvet embroidery, and the heel just tops it off. It smells really good, kind of like vanilla cake. I like that the brush was big and could get every lash. But for me I only got volume, definition, and just some length. Even with adding 3 coats my lashes didn't look any longer than it did with 1 coat, but at least I got the volume and definition. Not my favorite mascara, but I still use to prep my lashes before I put on falsies.
Karen H.
I admit I bought this for the packaging when I saw it but I was surprised I like it so much. Smells like vanilla and I really like the wand. It's an easy wand applicator for my short lashes. Too big for my bottom lashes but most mascaras are. The price is great and the packaging is so cute. Definitely would repurchase this.
Darby S.
The packaging on this is obviously an so cute and it has a high heel charm on it with black felt accents as well. Physicians Formula is a great drugstore brand that I buy frequently because they have a vast organic make up line including organic mascara that performs well. This one is is awesome for dramatic volume, there are lots of bristle and it works really well at detangling lashes for lengthening. It's creamy formula that can get flakey and smudge but still a amazing mascara for what your paying !
Heather J.
Chester, SC
Physicians formula is one of my favorite drugstore brands right now. This mascara is great. The packaging is SO cute, it does everything I need it to without looking clumpy and too dramatic. I wear this as an everyday mascara. The wand is nice and thick and only takes a couple of swipes. One of my favorite mascaras at the moment.
Kendra W.
wow! I haven't tried a new mascara in years but I was forced to do so after not being able to find my favorite mascara which was the Maybelline XXL. After lots of trial and error with many Maybelline, L'Oreal and Covergirl products ...I have finally found my new favorite with Physicians Formula. Not only is the formula nice and thin, and black, and goes on well, but it also has a mint smell to it. Not mint like peppermint though, more mint like a lip gloss mint. Maybe eucalyptus? Not certain. But the ingredients to do list fruit powder. Also want to note that since the formula is very thin and almost a dry formula, the first coat goes on quite natural, and then if you want super big lashes just put another coat on. And while I'm typically not a fan of the plastic bristle brush, this brush is amazing. It combs right through your lashes, doesn't clump, and while somewhat short you're still able to get into those lower lashes. Plus the bottle is a nice weight and design. Check my photos!
Angelita M.
Garland, TX
Review for: Black more...
Gave it 2 stars for the packaging. I returned mine. The brush is small and has small bristles, the formula is very dry, I couldn't even tell that I was putting on mascara, def not worth $10, I've purchased cheaper máscaras that work wonders compared to this one. The only thing I liked was the cute packaging! I do not recommend!
Katherine D.
I have short lashes that have always been difficult to apply mascara to, this mascara has a brush that makes it extremely easy to apply without clumping and it smells like candy!!! This is the only mascara I will purchase any longer.
Amanda W.
This is my drug store holy grail mascara! I will have to admit I did purchase it the first time due to the cute packaging! It turned out to be a drug store gem! I have probably purchased this mascara 6 times already since I found! It goes on great no clumps an lengthen lashes! I highly recommend!
T C.
Review for: Black more...
This is the best mascara I've ever tried!! I don't know why people don't talk about it more. I have okay lashes (good length and curl but light and thin) so I have an okay base to start with. But I've gotten so many compliments using this mascara. It adds volume and color without getting clumpy. It's a little pricey for drugstore, but if you wait until CVS has Extrabucks you can usually get a great deal.
Saundra A.
I absolutely love this mascara. I bought it just because of the packaging it was cute and beautiful and then when I got home I opened it and went to use it and it smells like vanilla I absolutely love it I'd recommend anybody to use it
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Virginia F.
Mobile, AL
Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety texture of the black, but I would love this in a brown or plum.