BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Alicia L.
W Springfield, MA
Love this product. The mascara brush... doesn't make your eyelashes look clumpy!! simple all natural look
Reah A.
Barstow, CA
Hands down the best blackest black volumizing mascara I've ever used! This will always be my true love!
Nancy D.
Belen
This product goes on well and my lashes look great a little pricey but great product and worth it
Edita P.
Middleton , MA
Review for: Black more...
It’s a very nice volumizing mascara. It makes lashes thick, nicely arranged and it smells nice
Patricia P.
Angier, NC
I adore this mascara. It works good removes easily. Looks amazing on. Great for everyday wear.
Nicole L.
My go to mascara at the moment. I get complimented regularly on my lashes ever since i started using this mascara. It doesn't clump,at least I have never had an issue with that, and my eye lashes stretch so far out it looks like I have extensions on. Doesn't smudge, only a bit on the corners after say a long work out. Easy to remove with make up remover.
Tara L.
Sarnia, ON
Love this mascara it really makes my eye lashes look bold! The bottle that it comes in is super cute! This was my first time purchasing it and I would buy it again for sure !!!! Would recommend it to friends !
Kathleen L.
Richmond hill, Ontario
I always have bought cheaper mascaras so I treated myself to this. It was about $10 on sale (half price) and it is worth every dollar. I have friends that use benefit's They're Real and they say they're jealous of how my lashes look. The mascara has a beautiful smell, and the tube makes me want to keep it nice and clean because it's beautiful and velvet wrapped. The actual application is very smooth, and sticks to the cone shaped brush very well.
Tuana U.
Toronto
This is an amazing mascara it does everything it claims to do! It doesn't flake or smudge and it is one of those more drier mascaras but if you don't mind that you'll love this. The packaging is of course adorable and the mascara smells like vanilla but the smell does fade throughout the day.
Iako P.
Montreal
I was so so surprised at how much I love this mascara! It keeps a curl, lengthens and volumizes my lashes! The only downside is it can become flakey and the formula can become dry very quickly.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Virginia F.
Mobile, AL
Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety texture of the black, but I would love this in a brown or plum.