BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Iako P.
Iako P.
Montreal
I was so so surprised at how much I love this mascara! It keeps a curl, lengthens and volumizes my lashes! The only downside is it can become flakey and the formula can become dry very quickly.
Madison W.
Madison W.
This mascara is very goopy in the tube and the wand is very big . It doesn't seem to do much for my lashes
Pamela K.
Pamela K.
Bought this the other day and so far I'm really liking it. Smells amazing and I love the red and black container. Might have been why I purchased it to begin with. ūüėä
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Saskatoon, SK
I liked this mascara. Made my eyelashes look longer and did not clump together which is great.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
My go to mascara at the moment. I get complimented regularly on my lashes ever since i started using this mascara. It doesn't clump,at least I have never had an issue with that, and my eye lashes stretch so far out it looks like I have extensions on. Doesn't smudge, only a bit on the corners after say a long work out. Easy to remove with make up remover.
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Mesha C.
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?