BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Alexa C.
Fresno, CA
I have tried a lot of mascara and this is by far my favorite for those long lashes when you don't want to apply false ones.
Nichelle H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This mascara smells really good not that you'll be smelling it a lot or anything. Over all my lashes look long and dark.
Amy  Jo S.
Urbana, OH
My absolute favorite!!! I love the smell! I love the bristles. I love it all. I feel very confident wearing this product
Brooklyn W.
Gainesville, GA
Cutest packaging, I'm in love with the smell and it gives me much fuller and darker eyelashes. Last a long time too!
Aimee S.
A very reliable go-to mascara. It doesn't make my lashes clumpy. Adds a lot of length and definition to my lashes.
Erica R.
Hammond, IN
I really like this mascara. Didn't clump! Gives me nice volume and separate lashes nicely. It smells nice as well
Kara L.
This is cute packaging but the mascara quality is just so-so. The one they make with fibers works much better.
Sarah L.
Not impressed. There are other mascaras out there that work 100 times better. Will not be using this again.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Review for: Black, Black more...
This is honestly super freaking cute and it's cheap also it doesn't clog up and that's the best thing ever
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Review for: Black more...
Smells like vanilla, it makes my lashes look long and full of volume, cute little design, cute little wand.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Virginia F.
Mobile, AL
Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety texture of the black, but I would love this in a brown or plum.