BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Allie B.
Allie B.
Erie, PA
I have decently long lashes as it is, but this gives them an awesome boost! They look even longer and thicker. I always use this, but it definitely helps if my eyelash curler is MIA :)
Maria B.
Maria B.
Manassas, VA
I absolutely love this product I barely have lashes but it really brings mine out I got this as a gift but I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future beyond satisfied!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
I just started this mascara about 3 days ago and I am already in love. It brushes out the lashes just like a comb would and it is very light weight. Must try.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Kissimmee, FL
When I first applied this mascara I hated it. I thought, either this is the lightest formula in the world or I purchased an empty container.

Do not fear! Tip when using this mascara for the very first time: Upon opening, give the applicator about 5-10 good pumps into the container so the formula gets onto the brush.

Pros: The brush combs through lashes, thus lifting them nicely. Also, the formula is build able; great for people who don't want to lay it on thick during the day but want to intensify the look later that night. Doesn't flake either!

Cons: Packaging is kind of tacky? Just an opinion. Not a big deal.
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
This was the first product I have ever used from Physicians Formula and I will say I am impressed. First impression- the packaging is a little much. Cheap and tacky. But don't let that take away from the great application. It's buildable with giving you the ever awful "spider legs".
The tip of the brush has shorter bristles that come to a cone shape which I found helpful for getting my inner lashes and for pulling out the ends for a long winged- out look. Over all I think it's a keeper
lupe b.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
I honestly picked up this mascara simply because of the beautiful packaging. The little high heel charm definitely caught my attention at CVS. I tried it shortly after I brought it home and I can say I was pretty surprised with the results. It definitely gives volume, length, and definition! And it also smells great, definitely much better scent than any other mascara I've used.
Kathleen L.
Kathleen L.
Richmond hill, Ontario
I always have bought cheaper mascaras so I treated myself to this. It was about $10 on sale (half price) and it is worth every dollar. I have friends that use benefit's They're Real and they say they're jealous of how my lashes look. The mascara has a beautiful smell, and the tube makes me want to keep it nice and clean because it's beautiful and velvet wrapped. The actual application is very smooth, and sticks to the cone shaped brush very well.
Tara L.
Tara L.
Sarnia, ON
Love this mascara it really makes my eye lashes look bold! The bottle that it comes in is super cute! This was my first time purchasing it and I would buy it again for sure !!!! Would recommend it to friends !
Tuana U.
Tuana U.
Toronto
This is an amazing mascara it does everything it claims to do! It doesn't flake or smudge and it is one of those more drier mascaras but if you don't mind that you'll love this. The packaging is of course adorable and the mascara smells like vanilla but the smell does fade throughout the day.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Horrible! it was super dry and 2 days later it was even dryer so that I could not even use it. I truly don't recommend it.
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Mesha C.
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?