BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
At the moment, this is my absolute favorite beauty product! I suffer from having absolutely no eye lashes. I have tried many different top brand mascaras that promise to give volume and length, many have fallen short, but this mascara gives me length and volume. I love how beautiful my eyelashes look when I wear this product!
Vanessa C.
Phoenix, AZ
Love it!! Hands down the best mascara I've ever used, my lashes always stay looking long and full of volume!!! I'm so in love with it, the packaging is super cute and sexy!! Plus the smell of it is so amazing!! Who wouldn't love there lashes smelling like vanilla!!!
Alexa C.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried a lot of mascara and this is by far my favorite for those long lashes when you don't want to apply false ones.
Brooklyn W.
Gainesville, GA
Cutest packaging, I'm in love with the smell and it gives me much fuller and darker eyelashes. Last a long time too!
Kara L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is cute packaging but the mascara quality is just so-so. The one they make with fibers works much better.
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
Physicians formula is one of the best brands out there. The wand makes for clump free application and helps separate the lashes for best volume. This shade is perfect for a sexy cat eye and I love how the product smells heavenly of vanilla
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is in ADORABLE packaging but let's talk about what's on the inside. The brush is not my favorite by far. It can be a little painful with the hard bristles. Also it's very difficult to get your smaller lashes and the lower lashes with that brush. The mascara smells amazing and it adds pretty good length and volume. Not my favorite for the price but still a pretty good mascara from the drug store
Isabel J.
I LOVE THIS MASCARA. Adds crazy length without being clumpy and it smells like vanilla!!! I enjoy the smell. It also holds all day for a regular mascara. And I'm very oily. So I'm very impressed. I'd def buy again.
Amy  Jo S.
Urbana, OH
My absolute favorite!!! I love the smell! I love the bristles. I love it all. I feel very confident wearing this product
R M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had been my got to mascara for over a year very precise coverage I was really pleased with the application . I am using a different one now but I might considering buying this again
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?