BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
katie h.
I love the scent of this mascara! And the packaging is so cute! but I don't feel that it really does give that whole VA VA VOOM boost to my lashes!!
Marie A.
Austin,TX
Beautiful packaging but the firmula is horrible. Dry, it fkakes, doesn't give you volume or lenght just messy lashes. Save your money fir this one.
Heather K.
Review for: Black more...
It's an average mascara. Doesn't do anything that others claim to do but this cost more then the cheaper one that are identical in what they do.
Krystal R.
This product is amazeballs!!! I have never ever loved a mascara like I love this one, it definitely gives me the cat eye affect and it amazing.
Chelsea M.
Review for: Black more...
I purchased this product a while ago and I wasn't really thrilled with it. There is nothing special about it. Definitely wouldn't recommend.
Nina w.
I LOVE this product, works great for me. Isn't clumpy and goes on awesomely. The best part?! It smells like cupcakes! How awesome! Yum! :)
Alexis B.
Review for: Black more...
I have had this before and it was really amazing. I really recommend it!!! My eyelashes were basically perfect with this mascera <3
Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
Very good for a drug store brand makeup. It has a pleasant fresh scent and stays all day. It's a smooth formula and non clumping.
Jaymee-Lyn S.
Spokane, WA
I love this mascara. It is not that expensive. I have tried a lot of different mascaras and this one makes my eyelashes fuller.
Alexa C.
Fresno, CA
I have tried a lot of mascara and this is by far my favorite for those long lashes when you don't want to apply false ones.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Virginia F.
Mobile, AL
Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety texture of the black, but I would love this in a brown or plum.