BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Nichelle H.
Nichelle H.
Norton Shores, MI
This mascara smells really good not that you'll be smelling it a lot or anything. Over all my lashes look long and dark.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Hammond, IN
I really like this mascara. Didn't clump! Gives me nice volume and separate lashes nicely. It smells nice as well
Chloe D.
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
If you like your lashes clumped together and thick, then this is not the mascara for you. In my case, I LOVE this mascara. For one, it smells heavenly, something I've never experienced with mascara before. Second off, it keeps my lashes separate while stilling adding length on volume. You have to apply numerous coats, but it's still very lightweight and natural!
bianca n.
bianca n.
Covington, GA
I won this from PF contest and I absolutely love this mascara! It's makes my lashes dark and adds so much volume to them. It does clump a little bit but not too much to where it looks crazy.
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Ashville, OH
I honestly expected a little more since its PP. Overall it's a nice mascara and works amazing when brand new, but I found that it dried out and became clumpy after a short while. But I'm definitely giving bonus points for the packaging because, come on it's so cute!
Marie A.
Marie A.
Austin,TX
Beautiful packaging but the firmula is horrible. Dry, it fkakes, doesn't give you volume or lenght just messy lashes. Save your money fir this one.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sanford, FL
Beautifully packaged. This mascara made me feel dolled up whether for date night, coffee date, etc. it smells great, which adds to the overall experience and it's so lightweight but I can tell a difference right away. Another positive for me is that I live in Florida and when I'm outside in the heat, it doesn't feel like it's melting from the humidity. Love Physician's Formula!!
Tamitha S.
Tamitha S.
Acworth, GA
I won this product through a giveaway and it's the best giveaway win I've ever received. It's so lightweight and the smell is amazing. You notice a difference right away with volume and the eyes look amazing. It doesn't clump, flake, or melt in the humidity either which is awesome when you live in the southern states!! I will be buying this product when I run low!!!
Allie B.
Allie B.
Erie, PA
I have decently long lashes as it is, but this gives them an awesome boost! They look even longer and thicker. I always use this, but it definitely helps if my eyelash curler is MIA :)
Maria B.
Maria B.
Manassas, VA
I absolutely love this product I barely have lashes but it really brings mine out I got this as a gift but I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future beyond satisfied!
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Mesha C.
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?