BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Selena J.
Selena J.
Danville, IL
I adore this mascara! The packaging caught my eye, being red with actual black velvet, and a little high heel charm. The formula smells delicious and goes on my lashes very evenly. The wand bristles are short and fat and add a lot of volume. I go through mascara after mascara, because I hate my lashes, too sparse and short, but this one is the jackpot for me. I want to try their cat eye kind as well.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am super picky about my mascara, and this hits every point. No spider leg effect, volume and length without looking like you are wearing tons of it. And it smells amazing to boot!
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
I have short lashes that have always been difficult to apply mascara to, this mascara has a brush that makes it extremely easy to apply without clumping and it smells like candy!!! This is the only mascara I will purchase any longer.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Not impressed. There are other mascaras out there that work 100 times better. Will not be using this again.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Huntington, WV
I randomly picked this up at CVS during a quick stop-by. It is a very nice mascara. It definitely lengthens my lashes. Does not do much for volume since after a few applications, it can become clumpy.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Detroit, MI
This mascara worked like a cheap dollar store one to me. The wand seemed extra thick and not in a good way.
It's supposed to be enhanced with pheromones and well....I'm still single so......that's how well that works lol.
I got it on super sale/clearance and now I see why it was not bought lol
Nina w.
Nina w.
I LOVE this product, works great for me. Isn't clumpy and goes on awesomely. The best part?! It smells like cupcakes! How awesome! Yum! :)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Goshen, IN
My favorite mascara! Not only does it smell amazing (seriously, if you blink hard enough, you can smell vanilla), it is very long wearing and never flaky. The packaging is gawdy, but I really enjoy the product.
melissa b.
melissa b.
I love physician's formula! They have really good quality products ! I have not used a mascara from this brand before but I would definitely be willing to because all there other products are really good
Danni T.
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I love the packaging! This is my most favorite mascara! I love the scent too! The mascara gives me lots of volume, and it is easy to remove at the end of the day!
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Mesha C.
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?