BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I love the packaging! This is my most favorite mascara! I love the scent too! The mascara gives me lots of volume, and it is easy to remove at the end of the day!
melissa b.
I love physician's formula! They have really good quality products ! I have not used a mascara from this brand before but I would definitely be willing to because all there other products are really good
Laura B.
Williston, SC
I seen this in Walmart just yesterday and thought about trying it but I wasn't sure soo I can't really tell you anything about it but hey if it's good someone tell me so I will know and I will try it thanks
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I love this mascara it gives how volume its not sticky it gives out the perfect amount of product and very reasonable the price is affordable and it smell good.
Samantha P.
I just started this mascara about 3 days ago and I am already in love. It brushes out the lashes just like a comb would and it is very light weight. Must try.
Ashley T.
Roseville , CA
This is my absolute favorite mascara, ever! It not only has cute packaging but it has a great brush and amplifies your eyelashes so well. Highly recommended
Rebecca F.
This mascara was okay. I have sensitive eyes so i couldn't wear it. But the price wasn't bad. It smells good, but the formula just wasn't the best to me.
Katlin S.
This mascara is simply amazing. The brush separates each lash and coats it end to end with precision. It lasts all day long for 24hr show-stopping looks!
Sarah H.
Attractive packaging! Definitely makes it stand out in my makeup case. Kind of sexy looking too! Works pretty well. Not the best not the worst either!
courtney L.
I really like this mascara. Makes my lashes look big and full! Definitely a night out kind of mascara though and not a daily, going to work mascara!
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Virginia F.
Mobile, AL
Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety texture of the black, but I would love this in a brown or plum.