BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Cortney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never thought I'd say this about a mascara but (personally) I think it smells good! I mean, you're either gonna love the smell or hate it but you're prob gonna love it. This product makes lashes look long and pretty. I'd recommend it for sure! Give it a shot and I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Laura B.
Williston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seen this in Walmart just yesterday and thought about trying it but I wasn't sure soo I can't really tell you anything about it but hey if it's good someone tell me so I will know and I will try it thanks
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
This mascara was #terrible. it left my lashes clumpy and caked together. The formula is so thick and dry. I've heard if your mascara turns dry like that to add eye drops well I did (and this was a new bottle) it didn't help it at all. Only good thing about this product is the wand.
courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara. Makes my lashes look big and full! Definitely a night out kind of mascara though and not a daily, going to work mascara!
Christine C.
This is definitely a pricier drugstore mascara, and I blame the adorable packaging. Plus it's Physician's Formula. Anyways, this is an okay mascara. It smells like vanilla (some of the bees in my area noticed as well), which is pleasant, and it fades throughout the day. It definitely adds volume to my lashes, but it is VERY easy to accidentally get it clumpy. The wand is thick and clumsy, and it is way too big for the lower lashes. It doesn't add too much length, and it can be slightly heavy since my curl does slightly sink down with this. It doesn't smudge throughout the day. Lately, I've been using this along with the Maybelline Great Lashes mascara (with the curved wand) which adds length but not much volume, and the Maybelline mascara helps me separate my lashes to break up clumped lashes. I get both volume and length with the combination of the two, plus my curl holds better. By itself, I don't intend to repurchase this mascara again. It's just ok. Maybe if it had a better wand.
jamie h.
I like it as it applies thick but it seems a little harder to remove and gets gunky in the tube pretty quickly and I do NOT pump my mascara ever! Glops of mascara tend to come out when I pull the wand out.. It's a good mascara and looks good on.. it doesn't crumble off or flake. It stays put until you go to take it off.. and even stays put longer than that.. it takes some patience removing it but that is a good and a bad thing, depending on how you look at it.
Acadia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loooooove this mascara. Bought it on a wim to replace my high end lash lengthening mascara that I lost and I can tell you this is less than half the price of my other mascara and is 10x better. Not to mention is has a nice vanilla scent to it! Also this is very buildable, I usually apply two coats when I go to work and just one when I am out and about.
hope a.
Lakeland, GA
This mascara works great for me. It isn't too clumpy. I like the applicator brush on this one. It makes my lashes look full and if you use it with a curler it is even better.
Michaella G.
North Augusta, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best mascara a I have ever used. It's not too expensive, it lasts for a long time and makes my eyes pop. This mascara is also one of few that don't irritate my eyes throughout the time I'm wearing it; which is fantastic!
Samantha S.
Taunton, MA
I love this mascara! Definitely a new favorite I've tried all different drug store brands but this one is definitely my favorite. Goes on easy, looks great! Smells good too!
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?