BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Kendra W.
wow! I haven't tried a new mascara in years but I was forced to do so after not being able to find my favorite mascara which was the Maybelline XXL. After lots of trial and error with many Maybelline, L'Oreal and Covergirl products ...I have finally found my new favorite with Physicians Formula. Not only is the formula nice and thin, and black, and goes on well, but it also has a mint smell to it. Not mint like peppermint though, more mint like a lip gloss mint. Maybe eucalyptus? Not certain. But the ingredients to do list fruit powder. Also want to note that since the formula is very thin and almost a dry formula, the first coat goes on quite natural, and then if you want super big lashes just put another coat on. And while I'm typically not a fan of the plastic bristle brush, this brush is amazing. It combs right through your lashes, doesn't clump, and while somewhat short you're still able to get into those lower lashes. Plus the bottle is a nice weight and design. Check my photos!
Brenette B.
Brenette B.
Austin, TX
I'm very particular about about mascara. I want length, and volume. This product however fell short of that. I was able to get this at my local cvs which is priced for under $10. I did get it during black Friday when it was on sale for $9 and they were offering $9 extra bucks back. So I figured why not give it a shot. First off, the packing is so cute! My husband was shocked and thought it was some high end mascara I got. The tube is this nice bright red, has a velvet embroidery, and the heel just tops it off. It smells really good, kind of like vanilla cake. I like that the brush was big and could get every lash. But for me I only got volume, definition, and just some length. Even with adding 3 coats my lashes didn't look any longer than it did with 1 coat, but at least I got the volume and definition. Not my favorite mascara, but I still use to prep my lashes before I put on falsies.
Millie O.
Millie O.
Staten Island, NY
Great true black mascara. It lifts and defines my lashes with 2 coats. The brush is bulky and took me some time to master and is not lower lash friendly. The applicator does tend to drag a glob of product on the tip which irks me but I cap it off the lip of the bottle. Once dry it does not flake, smudge or otherwise budge until you're ready to remove it. Even then it takes a bit of patience to get it removed & I use an Almay remover with a cotton ball. The packaging is pretty and the formula does have a light scent out of the bottle but I don't mind. Overall, makes my lashes pop and that's the idea.
Lyric S.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
This mascara is in ADORABLE packaging but let's talk about what's on the inside. The brush is not my favorite by far. It can be a little painful with the hard bristles. Also it's very difficult to get your smaller lashes and the lower lashes with that brush. The mascara smells amazing and it adds pretty good length and volume. Not my favorite for the price but still a pretty good mascara from the drug store
Sara B.
Sara B.
Albany, OR
For grocery/drug store mascara, this stuff is awesome! I genuinely love the smell and it makes my lashes look so full and natural. I have naturally thick and long lashes, so the brush works really well for me and helps emphasize what I have. I just wanted to try something new and ended up completely switching from Cover Girl lashblast. I also really like the packaging. It definitely stands out.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
I kind of just bought this mascara because I needed a new mascara. A lot of drugstore mascaras don't do well on my eyes. The last one I bought kept flaking but definitely not this one! This mascara immediately gives me length and once I put on a second coat there's the volume! This is overall a great mascara and I got it while it was on sale! And plus the packaging is super cute.
Sherry Ann S.
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
At the moment, this is my absolute favorite beauty product! I suffer from having absolutely no eye lashes. I have tried many different top brand mascaras that promise to give volume and length, many have fallen short, but this mascara gives me length and volume. I love how beautiful my eyelashes look when I wear this product!
Ariahna S.
Ariahna S.
Buffalo, NY
Amazing product! I highly recommend! I'm super picky when it comes to mascara and it being summer time I love quick and easy makeup products. You can apply this product quick and with ease. Seriously give your long beautiful lashes with no clumps! And the smell is amazing to sending you vanilla vibes!
Shahnoor K.
Shahnoor K.
This mascara is incredible. First off, it's natural and that's always great. It also doesn't irritate your eyes. It also separates your lashes so good that I could not believe it myself. The only con I can think of is that it doesn't do much for length, but other than that it's so good. Buy it!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Gainesville, GA
I bought this mascara a while back and I hated it. It didn't held my lashes up at all. I would curl them and as soon as I would apply it, my eyelashes would go down. I also didn't like the brush. It was too big and the bristles were too little for me. The packaging was really cute though.
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Mesha C.
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?