BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Make Heads Turn With Sultry And Seductive Lashes That Are Impossible To Resist Voluptuous Volume Luscious Length Gorgeous Curves Sexy-Boosting Formula Infused With The Scent Of Warm Vanilla And Pheromone-Mimicking Ingredients Including Clinically Tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (Aka &Quot;The Love Chemical&Quot;) And Ancient Aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed For Lashes That Are Instantly Lust-Worthy High-Performance Wear Clump-Free, Flake-Free, Smudge-Free Formula Lasts For 24 Hours For Pin-Up Perfect Lashes All Day And Night. Va Va Voom Volume Brush Volume Boosting Brush Provides Curvaceous And Alluring Lashes That Look Dramatically Fuller, Longer And More Defined. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers. For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. see more...

• Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this br...4 Answers
  • Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?2 Answers
  • Does this come in any color besides black? I love the velvety te...2 Answers
Rose S.
Review for: Black
While packaging isn't nearly as important as the product inside, that is no reason to not buy something that is attractively presented. The lace appliqué and charm dangle are a real attention grabber, so much so that this is what made my initial decision to try this mascara. While not a high end cosmetic, I've been using this for the past month and was impressed with this product. The first thing you notice when you open the case is a pleasant scent. Ease of application proved to be another plus. Consistency allows a smooth and even application. I felt this mascara added noticeable volume and perceived length to my eyelashes. Also, the brush has remained clog free which indicates product quality and consistency has not degraded. Overall I like this mascara enough to purchase again and to recommend it to others.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
Review for: Black
I love a lot of the PF products and have picked up many just because of their looks. This mascara is great! The tube itself is worthy of being on display, absolutely gorgeous! The mascara itself is very black and the perfect consistency for me. Not too thick and not too thin. Two coats of this is all I need for nice, thick, dramatic lashes. Mine have thinned so bad over the years and I started wearing falsies but with this I don't have to. I can't praise it enough. What's even better is you can catch it on sale at a large chain pharmacy and with rewards back, it's either free or only a buck or two! Without I think it's around $12 there. Never picked it up anywhere else and they're always overpriced there so it could be much cheaper at a big box store or online. Either way Idc just felt it was worth mentioning.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Black
I Love this mascara it's now my favorite one. My lashes are longer full of volume and even look like they have a lot more. It also has a beautiful vanilla smell. So even better for me and it has a nice brush. It's also like a dry formula but doesn't leave you climbs either.
Scott L.
Martindale
Review for: Black
I love this mascara so so so much! It adds a lot of volume to my lashes. After applying two coats it actually starts to look like I'm wearing false eyelashes. I also love the applicator blush. It makes it super duper easy to separate your lashes.
Hailey D.
Paragould, AR
Review for: Black
One of my favorite mascaras! Super easy and buildable application. Long-lasting Formula. Packaging is gorgeous and it’s very fitting for the quality of product inside. Would absolutely purchase again and recommend to a friend!
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Review for: Black
I was looking for a new mascara and this one caught my eye because of its beautifully unique appearance. I love the red velvet design and fishnet pattern. The cute little metal high heel charm is very girly which I love. I bought the color black because this is the color I typically use. It really brings out my eye color and shadow shades. The application brush for this mascara is a medium size, oval with tiny bristles. It applies smoothly and evenly giving a nice full look. Unlike others I've used this does not clump up nor cause my lashes to stick all together. It spreads them out nicely. I couldn't believe the effect of longer lashes. Immediately I noticed my lashes looked much longer. I really like this mascara and reccomend it to all my friends. I will definitely purchase it again.
Jaclyn R.
Los Angeles
Review for: Black
Loved this massacre! Really noticed it gave my lashes volume! The packaging is so cute too!! It did seem to dry up quickly but I probably hold on to mascara longer then what’s recommended.
Brenette B.
Austin, TX
I'm very particular about about mascara. I want length, and volume. This product however fell short of that. I was able to get this at my local cvs which is priced for under $10. I did get it during black Friday when it was on sale for $9 and they were offering $9 extra bucks back. So I figured why not give it a shot. First off, the packing is so cute! My husband was shocked and thought it was some high end mascara I got. The tube is this nice bright red, has a velvet embroidery, and the heel just tops it off. It smells really good, kind of like vanilla cake. I like that the brush was big and could get every lash. But for me I only got volume, definition, and just some length. Even with adding 3 coats my lashes didn't look any longer than it did with 1 coat, but at least I got the volume and definition. Not my favorite mascara, but I still use to prep my lashes before I put on falsies.
Mary T.
I like this mascara. I really enjoyed the Physicians Formula brand. This mascara makes my eyelashes long and thick. I need to to apply two coats. The packaging is absolutely adorable. The red on top of the black is a felt material. The little charm on the side of course is adorable. Packaging is just adorable. The mascara itself almost has a vanilla smell to it. It's a very dark black. It dry two very fast. It did not flake. It is one of my favorite mascaras.
Karen H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I admit I bought this for the packaging when I saw it but I was surprised I like it so much. Smells like vanilla and I really like the wand. It's an easy wand applicator for my short lashes. Too big for my bottom lashes but most mascaras are. The price is great and the packaging is so cute. Definitely would repurchase this.
Caitlyn W.
I was wondering if this is a good mascara? Does it clump up easily and is it relatively easy to remove ???
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Does this product make your lash look long and full?
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I've been looking for a mascara that will add volume to my lashes without making me look crazy and was wondering if the Va Va Voom mascara. was just the ticket?
Kendra W.
Who uses this? It's hot great reviews but I've never used this brand. I'm interested in its voluminous quality and do your lashes stay separated??
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Is this the mascara that smells like vanilla?