Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Glossy Stain uploaded by Maria H.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

New! Create A Playful & Provocative Pout! Pointed tip for perfect applications. Sexy-boosting formula. Kiss-proof. Irresistible Sexy Color & Shine. Dermatologist approved Innovative gloss + stain hybrid formula delivers richly pigmented color in an intensely glossy finish combined with our Sexy Boost Blend for the ultimate pout-enhancing effect.  The result is full, voluptuous, sexy lips!  Seductive scent and delectable flavor makes it irresistible to apply!  Kiss-proof performance:  High-impact color takes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gabryelle E.
I tried so hard to like this product. I love almost everything by Physician's Formula, but this is one I just can't. Ultra sticky (I hate sticky glosses so I guess you can call this a personal issue), the color was oddly sheer, and I found that it kept running and sliding all over my face. Made a huge mess and ruined my other makeup after about an hour of wearing it. Solid no on this one. ):
Alyssa B.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
A nice lip gloss that comes from a respected and CRUELTY FREE company. Nice shine and a nice scent too. Not to opaque because with a gloss , it can't be too opaque or you can get a mess. First time user. Would buy again if it were on sale. That's the only way I buy physicians formula
dawn C.
This is my, I'm feeling oh so sexyyy today lip gloss.. comments to yourself! love the bold color, just seems to brighten my whole face up.. it is a bit thick and sticky, took me a little bit to get used to having that on my mouth...the lip gloss! get y'all minds outta the gutter! trying to be influential here! anyway... beautiful color, great lasting power!
leigh m.
Stockbridge, MA
I like this gloss for a drugstore brand. It does have a strong scent though. The packaging is cute and the gloss has decent staying power. I would buy again if I find it on sale, but to me it is not worth the full price
Angela O.
Wausau, WI
I love this lip gloss! Very pretty color and it stays on for quite awhile. It has a smell on vanilla almost. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the price. I highly doubt that me wearing this formula is going to make me seductive and kissable.
Monique C.
N Riverside, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently purchased this stain. It works great. The color is beautiful and it has a very sweet scent to it. I really love the color that it is. It's almost an orchid type of color.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another "color changing" lip gloss/balm" with a very difficult applicator and wonky packaging. Extremely over-priced, and with ingredients that might irritate the lips...
Maria H.
Pacoima, CA
I bought it for my daughter and sister's and me I like it !!!!!!!!!!! going to buy more!!
Paige S.
Athens, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is an amazing stain. It will last all day. It smells just like vanilla. It is kinda purple though.
Ana G.
Hialeah, FL
My face is EXTREMELY sensitive. This is my go to make-up brand. Its non comedogenic and hypoallergenic which is very rare to find and considering that the price is fair, its a BONUS!! its long lasting prefect for nights out. I even use it during the day to make my lips more flush.