BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

New! Create A Hot & Sultry Bronze Glow! Pheromone boosting blend. Seductive scent. Dermatologist Approved. Non-Comedogenic. Irresistibly Sexy Bronzer Glow:  Wear this perfect blend of bronze and gold like lingerie for your face for an instant sexy boost with an alluring glow.  Sexy Boosting Formula:  Infused with the scent of warm vanilla, "afterglow" illumination and pheromone-mimicking ingredients including clinically tested androstadienone, cocoa extract and ancient aphrodisiac horny goatweed to enhance your sexy side. see more...

• It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and is it o...1 Answers
  • Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a cheaper dupe...3 Answers
  • I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have some but t...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kayla M.
Pitcairn, PA
Review for: Rose
This is my favorite go to blush!!! It smells delicious, has just the right amount of pigment, and is super highlighting. I really love the fact that this is a highlighting blush, it's such a time saver on days when I'm in a hurry- it's like two products in one! Also, I've found this is decently long wearing- still visible after 8 hrs of being in the sun sweating and running errands. For the price, this is one of the best blushes I own. 100% worth a try if your looking for something new :)
Jamie S.
This is my first bronzer and i really like it. I never tried one before because i never thought i needed it and it looks too orange. This color is perfect...blends with all skin tones. I use as blush...as a contour...almost everyday for full face and simple.
Mila S.
Renton
I am so in love with this sexy bronzer!! Every time I run out. I'm not sure if it was discontinued but very hard to find at the stores around me. I'm about to search ebay.
Best for all skin types, you just need to know how to apply/use.
Kettlyn U.
Clearly I love this bronzer! All used up lol I have medium tan skin and I use this as a light version of a highlighter. It's easy to blend , it comes wit its own brush if you like to use and it's really great.
Meshell S.
This is definitely one of my favorites of the Physicians Formula products! Unfortunately, I can no longer find it anywhere in the stores around here. :(
Ashley D.
Bend, OR
This product is a cult classic for me! I love using this as a shimmer bronzer to warm up my skin! I would recommend the product to anyone!
Jazmyne M.
Leadwood, MO
Mmm girl this brand is just so good!! i literally have bought everythinf they havw out at my deug store..
Laura C.
Cumming, GA
Absolutely love this! Gives a nice healthy glow without looking fake or too dark.
Raegan H.
This stuff smells AMAZING. It's super buildable and can really easy to work with.
Mary T.
I found it very shiny and shimmery. When I try to use it as a bronzer I felt that it was just too sparkly. It did however work very well as a highlighter. It did work well around my forehead but as far as Contour I did not feel that my cheek area was the best. When stuff smells amazing amazing. it smells sweet kind of like vanilla. You will not use the brush that comes along with it. The packaging is adorable. It is in the form of a corset. It does come with a mirror. I personally just will not use it as a bronzer for my cheeks but I will around the rest of my face and possibly my neck just add a little warmth and color. Overall the very good product. Smells amazing. Very sweet I would recommend this to somebody who likes a little bit more Shimmer to their face products.
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
Does anyone know if there are other shades for this product? I've only seen the one.
Caitlin M.
Rochdale, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you this that this is worth the price? Is there a cheaper dupe to this?
Erin C.
Does this have glitter in it or is it an overspray? If so is it chunky glitter?
Latoya P.
I want to know have any of the bronzers wow you I have some but the lasting power is not there for me so please give me some tips thanks!!!
Sara R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It says it gives off a scent. What does it smell like and is it overpowering or does it go away?