Physicians Formula® Sexy Booster Cat Eye Collection Kit uploaded by Faith M.Physicians Formula® Sexy Booster Cat Eye Collection Kit uploaded by Neida A.Physicians Formula® Sexy Booster Cat Eye Collection Kit uploaded by Neida A.

BY SEXY BOOSTER

Step 1:Eye Shadow QuadPerfectly coordinated nude and smoky shades in bold shimmer to soft matte finishes. Apply wet or intense color or dry for a softer result.12 hour wear.Step 2:Liquid EyelinerHighly-pigmented, ultra-black liquid formula glides-on effortlessly with ultra-precise tapered felt-tip applicator.Precision felt-tip applicator.24 hour wear. see more...

Neida A.
Gainesville, FL
This kit is absolutely beautiful. Every individual item has its own sexy & elegant design. The mascara works wonderfully, love the come shaped brush because it grabs every lash, even the inner ones. The regular eyeliner works great but I'm still getting used to the liquid liner. The shadow palette colors are on the neutral side, so they can be used for simple looks as well as smoky. All the makeup in this actually smells great. The makeup bag has a sexy look to it and even though it looks small, it actually is spacious.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
I absolutely love this got it for my birthday great value plus you get a coupon inside for $5 off it costed $20 I picked it out for myself I had all these products before so I knew how good they were my only little issue is I have sensitive eyes & if the mascara gets in them they burn but that's to be expected. Highly recommend.
Lora B.
I really loved the packaging thats pretty much it. Everything is scented like vanilla. The eyeliners were really bad in my opinion and hurt my eyes to use. As for the mascara it was ok could have been better. The eyeshadow was decent enough though. Loved the cute little pouch it came with. Also the charms are a cute touch but annoying and pointless. So in all I was pretty disappointed by this product.
Nada A.
Wooooooooow I love this product sooooooo much ......... i bought it from America last month and am sooo happy with it ... for sure it meet my expectations and its very nice 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I recommended it because it's very stable ❤❤❤❤ I will bought it again