Physicians Formula Rosé All Day x Exteriorglam Palette

by Physicians Formula

Uncover the Rosé All Day x Exteriorglam Palette featuring an exclusive collaboration and specialty-curated shades for lips, cheeks & eyes. All enriched with Rose Water to help soothe, calm, and hydrate and formulated with antioxidant-rich Kakadu Plum - the richest Vitamin C source of any fruit. This exclusive kit includes a limited edition Rosé Fragrance in a travel-friendly spray, capturing the essence of an intoxicatingly fresh bed of roses. All enriched with Rose Water to help soothe, calm, and hydrate and formulated with antioxidant-rich Kakadu Plum - the richest Vitamin C source of any fruit. This exclusive kit includes a limited edition Rosé Fragrance in a travel-friendly spray, capturing the essence of an intoxicatingly fresh bed of roses.

Includes:

• (1) Rosé All Day Petal Glow Highlighter
  • (1) Exclusive Rosé All Day Blush
  • (4) Exclusive Rosé All Play Eyeshadows
  • (1) Exclusive Rosé Kiss All Day Lip Color
  • (1) Limited-Edition Rosé All Day Fragrance

"These are some of my favorite shades! Whether it's a day or night look I've got you covered. I use ''Rich'' for added drama around my eyes. The blush provides the ultimate rosy glow with a touch of the highlighter to my cheeks & inner corners of my eyes. Hope you enjoy!"-Foinika Kay

Ingredients

Highlighter Ingredients: Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Boron Nitride, Fragrance/Parfum, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polysorbate 20, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Stearate, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water/Eau, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Glycerin, Allantoin, Laureth-7, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. May Contain/Peut Contenir: Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Blush Ingredients: Mica, Dimethicone, Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Fragrance/Parfum, Polysorbate 20, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Caprylyl Glycol, Lauroyl Lysine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water/Eau, Polyacrylamide, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tin Oxide, Barium Sulfate, Allantoin, Laureth-7, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 30 (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

How do you get this eyeshadow palette ?
How is the quality ?
I ordered this and I still haven’t received it. Did anyone else have trouble with shipping?
Start your review of Physicians Formula Rosé All Day x Exteriorglam Palette!
Janelle S.
Tucson, AZ
Physicians Formula Rosé All Day x Exteriorglam Palette uploaded by Janelle S.
I had a cashback campaign for this product so I was excited to try it! Here’s my thoughts... Eyeshadows: I love the matte shadows. They blended really really well and I liked the colors. I did have to blend them out on the edges a lot to soften it up because there was no lighter shade or transition shades included. The shimmers I was less impressed with. I had to apply them with my finger because a brush would not pick them up. They also creased after a few hours of wearing them (the shimmers only). Blush/highlighter: the blush is very pretty and pigmented. It is shimmery so if you like shimmery blushes this is perfect. The highlighter is a bit dark for my skin tone but it is really pretty swatched. Lip crayon: I didn’t like it at all. I wasn’t a fan of the color, and it went on dry. It wasn’t smooth and creamy as a lip crayon should be. Perfume: it smells like roses. It smells good, it’s just not something I would personally wear. Overall I gave it 4 stars due to the lip crayon, and it’s packaging. It’s very bulky and not really fit for travel. The shadows and highlight/blush cannot be removed, so I just have to keep the whole bulky box. It’s not really efficient. Physicians Formula Rosé All Day x Exteriorglam Palette
Nancy C.
Woodbridge, VA
Physicians Formula Rosé All Day x Exteriorglam Palette uploaded by Nancy C.
Physicians Formula Rosé All Day x Exteriorglam Palette uploaded by Nancy C.
very good pigmentation, it is not powdery, the blush is a very beautiful color, like the Highlighter, the lip liner is creamy, the perfume smells very rich
Bianka C.
Tularosa, NM
Physicians Formula Rosé All Day x Exteriorglam Palette uploaded by Bianka C.
I received this collection complementary from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. First off the makeup has a light rose scent to it that smells very nice but isn't overpowering. (I like a light scent on my makeup so I enjoyed this). The blush is a pretty light pink/peach shade and the highlighter is a beautiful light golden shade with the perfect amount of shimmer. The eyeshadows were pigmented and blended well. The only downside to the lippie is that it has to be sharpened when you start running out of lip product. I love floral perfumes so I enjoyed the rose perfume. The perfume had the perfect scent of rose without smelling like an old lady . Overall a really nice collection. Love the beautiful rose that was stamped into the makeup products !
paula R.
Cupertino, CA
Physicians Formula Rosé All Day x Exteriorglam Palette uploaded by paula R.
BEAUTIFUL Palette🎨 the selection of colors is super girly 💁🏻‍♀️ inspired on roses 🌹, with glitter and texture, absolutely feminine, you can get a day or night look. The blush is kind of 🍑 peachy, the highlight is golden with shimmer, the lipstick 💄 is velvet formula and nude color, absolutely gorgeous!!!!
Sarah L.
Columbia, SC
Physicians Formula Rosé All Day x Exteriorglam Palette uploaded by Sarah L.
I love everything about the Physician’s Formula Rosé All Day palette!! The packaging is nothing short of beautiful and the colors are right up my alley. The blush, lipstick, and highlighter combination is bomb! I would definitely buy this palette again!
Mikki C.
Kansas City, MO
Physicians Formula Rosé All Day x Exteriorglam Palette uploaded by Mikki C.
Physicians Formula Rosé All Day x Exteriorglam Palette uploaded by Mikki C.
The mattes are buttery smooth and the scent is absolutely pleasing. The shadows are very pigmented too. However the blush shade is a little too pink for me and the lip color didn’t work for me so I am gifting it to a friend.
Dana K.
Physicians Formula Rosé All Day x Exteriorglam Palette uploaded by Dana K.
Purchased this palette for a trial via influenster. First things first, Beautiful multipurpose palette. It’s for lips, cheeks and eyes! If you love rose you will love this because all the palette is enriched with rose extract!! they are pigmented (but keep in mind i have light skin color), the scent is fresh and sweet also since it is all in one palette, it is very convenient to carry it around in your purse for a quick natural make up look. Physicians Formula Rosé All Day x Exteriorglam Palette
Ellie S.
Fontana, CA
Physicians Formula Rosé All Day x Exteriorglam Palette uploaded by Ellie S.
Physicians Formula Rosé All Day x Exteriorglam Palette uploaded by Ellie S.
I received this product from the cashback campaign. Overall I think it’s an ok product. Not too good or not too bad. I like the idea of keeping all the product in the same box. It’s quite creative. The perfume smells really nice and it last quite a bit. It has a sweet and fruity smell of rose. However, the lipstick and the eyeshadow is not my favorite. The lipstick texture is just horrible. It doesn’t apply that nice on my lips and the color is not that good. The eyeshadow pigment is ok but I still don’t like their color selection. The best thing in this palette is probably the highlight because it apply beautifully. (Incentivized)
Mitali M.
Physicians Formula Rosé All Day x Exteriorglam Palette uploaded by Mitali M.
Physicians Formula Rosé All Day x Exteriorglam Palette uploaded by Mitali M.
Incentivized product. I generally steer clear of make up pallets and scented products but this one took my heart. The eye shadow shade range is amazing for versatility. The blush is a beautiful apricot color and compliments my skin tone a lot. The pale gold highlighter doesn’t quite really work if you have neutral-golden undertones (to be fair I can’t wear golden eye shadow as it merges with my skin). There is a nice Damascus rose (my favorite scent) travel size perfume that enhances the experience. I was nervous about the peach lipstick as the color has never really suited my hyperpigmented lips but it turned out to be my favorite product because of how beautifully it turned out. So glad that I can finally fulfill my wish of rocking a peach lip 💜
Heidi W.
Greenville, MI
Physicians Formula Rosé All Day x Exteriorglam Palette uploaded by Heidi W.
I fell in love with this set as soon as I opened it. The perfume smells amazing and isn’t overpowering. The eye shadow is so fun and I love the options. I thought they might bother my eyes since most do but these did not. The lipstick is such a pretty shade and the cheek and the high lighter is wonderful! An all together great set. This would make such a great gift.