BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #92 in Bronzer

Multi-colored bronzer to warm and illuminate skin tone Compact includes mirror & brush Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Oil-free, Non-comedogenic, Dermatologist approved Brush on a Retro Glow for a natural tan look! The perfect, timeless arrangement of 5 bronze shades blend together to naturally enhance skin tone.  Contains a hint of shimmer so skin radiates with a bronze glow. Antique appeal and modern convenience! Pressed powder features buildable light to medium coverage in an oil-free formula for enduring appeal.  The ultra-lightweight and versatile formula may be worn alone to achieve an even and natural-looking tan.. Made with the finest Italian talc. For information in the USA  or visit PhysiciansFormula.com ; see more...

Charisma S.
Dallas, TX
I really only used this product because I hadn't explored the products yet. In comparison, it left my skin ashy and grey. I think in retrospect, it was a fine budget friendly option, but my personal experience is to just buy the product that suits your skin tone, regardless of price. If you don't wear makeup that often (like me), then the product will last you a while.
Nina K.
This is actually a very nice bronzer. This was an impulse buy and it turned out like a lovely product. I like that it has different shades so I can easily blend and get the shade I want. I mainly use it as a blush topper, but I have also used as an eye shadow. I give it only 4 stars because its brush is not the best brush I've used.
Courtney J.
This is the first bronzer I ever used. And in the beginning, I had no clue what I was doing. Eventually I was able to give myself a perfectly sunkissed glow. This was before controlling, by the way. I haven't purchased this product in awhile, but after remembering how much I loved it in the last, I'm adding it to my shopping list.
Jesalyn R.
I really liked this product! As with most Physicians Formula products, it has a high-end feel to it. The packaging is nice, and while for a drugstore product it is a little more pricey, I would repurchase this! The only thing I don't like is the little brush, but I used one of my own and it was great!
Valarie M.
Reading, PA
A friend of mine suggested this bronzer to me because I had break outs from other makeup and skin care. Love it! Just the right amount of color and not too "made up" or painted on. Easy to use, just take the brush included, swirl it around, then define your lines for the perfect shade...
Susan L.
Ashland, KY
This product is awesome, and I've used it for years. I use it as bronzer on my face, neck and chest. I also use it to highlight my cheek bones. Sometimes I use it as eye shadow. It feels good on my skin. Comes off easily with make up removing wipes. Good price. Good product.
Michelle G.
Akron, OH
I love physicians formula brand products all together. The bronzer is nicely pigmented and lasts throughout the day. I prefer the shimmery finish in my bronzers and sometimes use it for contouring. I would definitely buy this product again, and many of their other products
Lauren O.
Good product and lasts forever! The brush that comes with it is not the best. Matte Finish and cute packaging. Hard to say if its true to color due to the multiple colors in it! Great for warming up the face. Only bronzer I use daily. Can't leave the house without it
Cassidy T.
Jeannette, PA
I love this bronzer! It is my go to bronzer in the summer time. It is easy to apply and blend! i love the shadow it gives. It is easy to build up if not contoured enough. I recommend for more tan/darker skin. not so much pale. I Would buy again and recommend.
Rachel H.
Warren, OH
When it comes to bronzer, Physicians Formula is the best brand out there. I purchased mine at my local ulta. Their packaging is always so cute, and the products are beautiful. They apply so smoothly, and i would definitely recommend this compact!
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
Quedaria bien con mi color de piel