BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Multi-colored bronzer to warm and illuminate skin tone Compact includes mirror & brush Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Oil-free, Non-comedogenic, Dermatologist approved Brush on a Retro Glow for a natural tan look! The perfect, timeless arrangement of 5 bronze shades blend together to naturally enhance skin tone.  Contains a hint of shimmer so skin radiates with a bronze glow. Antique appeal and modern convenience! Pressed powder features buildable light to medium coverage in an oil-free formula for enduring appeal.  The ultra-lightweight and versatile formula may be worn alone to achieve an even and natural-looking tan.. Made with the finest Italian talc.

Physicians Formula Retro Glow Mosaic Bronzer Compact
  • "this bronzer is blendable but my only issue is that it doesn't really go well with my skin tone." in 66 reviews
  • "i've been using physician's formula bronzer for forever and really love it. i have pale skin, so i'm able to layer this on to the proper shade for me." in 6 reviews
Maddy V.
Harvard Illinois
Very disappointed. I don’t know if it was just me that had the same problem, but when I bought this bronzer I had the idea that it would just give me a little brown color. NO this bronzer looked brown. I put it on and it turned orange!!! I looked like I had a terrible fake tan! I only bronzed my temples and my cheeks. I have and olive skin tone. It looked awful. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone.
Lainey B.
Boston, MA
I usually love physicians formula products but am not a big fan of this bronzer. I feel like it gives my skin a weird look and doesn’t stay on well even with setting spray. All other products from this brand are amazing though! Wouldn’t buy this one again but will continue to buy the other products.
Samantha V.
Shakopee, MN
Not going to lie, I originally bought this because the packaging and product itself looked adorable and chic. I was very impressed by the way this applies to the skin. It goes on very smoothly and makes you glow. The one I have has a little bit of pink to it, so you could also use it as a blush!
Danielaa C.
Jacksonville fl
Pretty good product, I personally don’t like it because it is shimmering but other than that it’s a great product it’s very buildable and pigmented and the compact is very handy since it comes with a mirror and a place for the brush.
Rox R.
Disappointed 😢. This was a gift and i was so excited to try it. It’s not pigmented or the. Formula isn’t right not sure. The price is good if your in a pinch. I would not buy it or use my own money for another one.
Charity M.
My favorite bronzer! This product is beautiful on the skin. It’s a shimmery bronze color that isn’t too orange and gives a gorgeous glow. Super easy blending my compact has lasted me forever! Recommend completely.
Kelly M.
I really enjoyed this product when I had used it in the past. The powder is light but its effective. Its good for all skin types, has a shimmery finish. It was well priced as well and I would recommend it!
Katie O.
Eugene, OR
Goes on easy and looks great! I’m more of a minimalist when it comes to bronzer, it’s just enough color for me without feeling too tanned. Blends well and feels good on! My go to brand as of now!
Kayla W.
This is a really nice bronzer. I had to buy it when butter bronzer in light was sold out. I do like it and it stays on all day. Easy to blend out. It does come with a brush, but I still use my contour brush when I apply it. Well worth the money. I try to get physicians formula products when CVS has them on sale. Or I go to Walmart to save money.
Ellie N.
His bronzer was just okay for me. It was affordable where I got it. It didn’t seem as long lasting as the other bronzers from this company. I have pale skin and it wasn’t too dark.
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
Quedaria bien con mi color de piel