Physicians Formula Retro Glow Illuminating Eye Shadow uploaded by Tammy L.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Classic shades to illuminate your eyes. Long lasting, ultra-silky formula glides on ultra-smooth and blends easily. Won't irritate the most sensitive eyes and is safe for contact lens wearers. Made with the finest Italian talc. Can be used on all skin types.

• How is the coverage with this powder?1 Answers
  • I haven't tried this yet.I wonder how well it works and i...1 Answers
  • Does this make you really shiny? It looks pretty shiny.1 Answers
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
Physicians Formula has a lot of products worth trying like their Butter Bronzer but this one wasn't one of them. I was really hoping for stronger pigmentation and better lasting power but it faded very quickly. The shimmer is really nice and is the right balance of natural and glitzy. Wish it would've blended better with my other eyeshadows. I wanted to be more impressed with it.
Rachel C.
This was an okay product, I wasn't fully satisfied with the pigment of it and it was fairly hard to apply. It was however, lasting for about 4 hours. I only use this product when I need something neutral. I would buy this product again but it wasn't the best
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I love everything that Physician's Formula makes. I got this at Rite-Aid for somewhere between 12.99-14.99 I think. The price on these are steep, but it goes on smoothly, doesn't cake and looks great on my skin.
Jenneffer d.
Oh my god I really love this product, first packaging it's so beautiful, really smooth and settles like a dream , this product it's always in my makeup bag every where I go ..
katie W.
Salem, OR
Works just as well as high end stuff. Very pigmented and blends well. Shows up great making you glow. Doesn't feel gritty or too powdery.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say that I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else
Rosabeth G.
Levelland, TX
Love this product it is truly amazing I love to use it for eyeshadow and also use it for a highlighterbest product for it
member-83084
Love it it's so beautiful it's so great the product is very high quality and it is amazing will recommend to all those
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
This is really shiny on me and it shows every fine line on my face. I think this product is a young womans product
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
This eyeshadow is beautiful! Not just the pigment but the actual packaging. I kept mine after use and have it on display on my vanity. The shadow itself is great! Silky smooth and has extremely long wear. It also is brighter if you use an eyeshadow primer.
lisa r.
gays mills,wisconsin
I haven't tried this yet.I wonder how well it works and if its for me to try or even work on my skin.
Briana G.
Charlotte , NC
How is the coverage with this powder?
Heather L.
Does this make you really shiny? It looks pretty shiny.