BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Just the right color combination to enhance skin tone and correct imperfections. Provides soft, natural color without a harsh monotone cast. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. Oil-free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist approved.

• Esse produto é em pó compacto ou corretivos ?1 Answers
  • Do anyone knows of it will help me with a little of my da...1 Answers
  • It's beautiful 😍, I need this and other products for this...1 Answers
Carlee H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is offered in a variety of skin tones at your local Pharmacy for a good price point. Some days I get a little carried away with the "dewy look" and need to tone it down with a little of this powder. Goes on nice without looking too powdery.
Juliet L.
Review for: Buff 2715 more...
It’s a pretty good powder if you’re skin is clear and not dry. This has the tendency to stick to dry patches and accentuate blemishes. The finish is natural and evens out redness. It doesn’t have a lot of coverage but if you’re just looking for a light powder that doesn’t clog pores. It’s pretty good. Just not for me.
Shushanna U.
I use this as a setting powder with a liquid finishing spray by M.A.C. it does the trick, no caking, no lines, and it holds. If you're really feeling it, I use a red lip-liner to draw in my lips (a technique from Tom Pecheux), fill in with RUBY red lipstick (make sure your lips aren't chapped), then coat in Physicians Formula Powder Palette® Multi-Colored Pressed Powder like you're eating powdered doughnuts. Lick your lips a little bit, and you have brite red lipstick that won't bleed, and stay bright for the entire workday! Don't drink wine or oily salad dressing, though!!
Anna L.
Angwin, CA
It's a good setting powder for people who don't like wearing tons of makeup. However, it crumbles apart easily as time goes by. The little brush is good that comes with it. Yet, this powder would sometimes only last 1-2 hours for me. It's not an item that I'll be repurchasing.
Alexis B.
This product gives such a natural finish. You don’t look cakey or powdery. You look clean and finished. I don’t like heavy makeup because I’m not used to wear it because I have freckles and this product was easy to just throw on in the morning and touch up throughout the day!! I recommend this for anyone with a touch of redness or discoloration. This product probably won’t work with a lot of redness. This goes out to my oily skin girls/guys!
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Other more...
This is a nice, fine powder. I used it to set my color corrector, and it did so without emphasizing any texture, and it did appear to give my foundation a matte finish. However it also claims to even out skin tone, and I didn't notice it actually doing that. It's not a bad powder, it just doesn't do much more than any other mattifying powder. It's a nice fine powder, but not any better than other fine powder that don't emphasize my texture.
Hannah B.
Athens, OH
Review for: Translucent more...
This product works great for me! I would recommend this if you have normal to oily skin. The powder will stick to dry patches. The finish evens out your skin tone and makes your skin look soft and smooth. If you are looking for a light coverage powder, this product works amazing! You can use it on top of foundation or on its own!
Erin B.
Anawalt
This palette of pressed powder is one of the most used items in my makeup bag.  The powder provides a smooth finish every time whether I am using it to prime or as a setting powder.  The hues blend perfectly.  It works well with all other brands of cosmetics I've used from high end to budget friendly.
Jamie N.
Brookfield, OH
This is a little dark for my pale skin, but okay in the summer once I’ve gotten a tiny bit of color. This blends great and I can see how it works for more than one color skin tone. It is also a great setting powder. I did not feel sticky from my foundation after applying this.
RaeLynn M.
Love this product! So worth the money. It's great for sensitive skin and a little goes a long way. You have different color shades to choose from based on your skin type. Overall, thumbs up for me
Ciara R.
Nashville, TN
What exactly does corrective powder even do?
Morghan T.
Mankato, Mn
Is this product worth the buy? I love physicians formula and want to try out more products of theirs!
Dani D.
Lynchburg, VA
How well does this perform in terms of correcting redness? Thanks!
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
worth it?
Chelsea J.
Athens, GA
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon