Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Face Powder

by Physicians Formula

Brush on a natural-looking tan without the damaging effects of the sun! just the right color combination to give you a healthy, radiant tan glow. lightweight texture with sheer coverage delivers a natural matte finish. made from the finest italian talc and ideal for all skin types. hypoallergenic. fragrance free. oil-free. non-comedogenic. dermatologist approved. compact contains built-in mirror and includes a high quality brush. directions: may be worn alone or over makeup. lightly brush powder over face and neck for a radiant tan glow. to accentuate and contour, apply more over cheekbones. for the most even...

Has anyone used this product? [product:physicians-formula-healthy-glow-bronzer-multi-colored-3-oz]
Start your review of Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Face Powder!
Product Highlights
“Love this bronzer compliments and shades the face very well I use this in my everyday make up routine it's totally worth the purchase” in reviews
“It gives a really natural look and doesn't have the shimmer that a lot of bronzers do which can look too fake or sparkly. ” in reviews
“For the price it's just OK. Color is fine and compliments most skin tones but there are better options out there. ” in reviews
Inez, KY
I LOVE LOVE this bronzer! Its goes on great. Color is great and feels great on your skin! I use my own brush instead of the ones that comes with it!!
Sacramento, CA
I used this bronzer everyday...it's not too shimmery at all. Gives me a healthy glow since I'm fairly pale. Lasts long and feels light on my face.
Joplin, MO
I just did a decluttering and this went, it's nice i just have so many better bronzers and I thought it would be nice to give to someone else.
Stillwater, OK
I love this bronzer! It was given to me by a friend once when I needed some most and I've never gone back to what I had before. AMAZING!
Clayton, GA
Works great! Nice match! Physicians formula never fails me. I love the compact it comes in and that the brush is stored underneath.
Love this bronzer! Physicians Formula always delivers. Blends well and stays true to color. Looks very natural on the skin.
Love this bronzer. The different hues of color work with all skin tones and I love that it isn't too heavy in orange.
Staunton, IL
One of my Must haves in my beauty bag. A healthy glow that compliments every skin color. Every girl should have this.