Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Face Powder

by Physicians Formula

Brush on a natural-looking tan without the damaging effects of the sun! just the right color combination to give you a healthy, radiant tan glow. lightweight texture with sheer coverage delivers a natural matte finish. made from the finest italian talc and ideal for all skin types. hypoallergenic. fragrance free. oil-free. non-comedogenic. dermatologist approved. compact contains built-in mirror and includes a high quality brush. directions: may be worn alone or over makeup. lightly brush powder over face and neck for a radiant tan glow. to accentuate and contour, apply more over cheekbones. for the most even...

Has anyone used this product? [product:physicians-formula-healthy-glow-bronzer-multi-colored-3-oz]
Start your review of Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Face Powder!
Product Highlights
“Love this bronzer compliments and shades the face very well I use this in my everyday make up routine it's totally worth the purchase” in reviews
“It gives a really natural look and doesn't have the shimmer that a lot of bronzers do which can look too fake or sparkly. ” in reviews
“For the price it's just OK. Color is fine and compliments most skin tones but there are better options out there. ” in reviews
It feels like it's been years since I used PF. I love the wear and glow this multi color compact leaves my skin looking. Definitely buildable, and blends well... I found at my local target and for sure plan to buy again!
Oklahoma city , OK
This #bronzer is good for #all #skintones as a #lightweight #daytime look. It would be great to wear to work daily, but not for a night out on the town. It does have to be reapplied throughout the day, but it always looks very natural. I would keep one in my desk at work as a backup!
Suffolk, VA
I personally think this is a great bronzer. I don't have the kind of money to buy more high end makeup so I stick with the more drugstore makeup. This bronzer is a hit. I love the color and the blendibility
East Haven, CT
If you’re fair to light, his is a perfect bronzer. It’s available everywhere and rite aid always had them for bogo. The color is not too heavy and the shade is natural. I recommend using a large fluffy brush to apply.
Kansas City
Pros: -provides a natural looking glow -doesn’t appear thick or caked on -palette is long lasting which makes up for the price Cons: -a little pricey -fades after several hours of wear Overall this is a great product but I’ve had similar results with cheaper options.
Gonzales
I have used this for years and will continue to do so. I use it as a setting powder over my CC cream. It stays true to color. It will work for contouring. I use a lighter shade so I don’t use it for that. I always try to catch it with a coupon!
Orlando, FL
I’ve been using this bronzer for a couple years I love it. I kind of use it to contour with as well. It works great with my skin. It’s buildable and a little goes a long way I believe definitely use a nice fluffy brush with it!
Pittsburgh
Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Face Powder uploaded by Cassie D.
This product goes on the news and never dries out my skin and gives me that healthy Summer look. I definitely would recommend it as a powder. Comes with a mirror as well.
Nebraska
I usually love Physicians Formula but this was a big miss in my opinion. This particular bronzer is very warm and came off very orange on my light skin. Not only that but it's is shimmery, not just a little either. There is a ton of shimmer in this, too much for me. All this being said however, it does have a good wear time and is very blend able. I honestly use this mostly as a simple eyeshadow...
Griffin , GA
I couldn’t believe how good this bronzer is! It has a lovely matte finish that lasts for several hours but that’s with a setting spray. It applies smoothly but I recommend using a large brush and give it a nice swirl with it when using. But as a drugstore brand it’s on par with higher end brands so I totally recommend Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Face Powder to everyone especially lighter/paler individuals