BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Brush on a Healthy-Looking Glow to Brighten Up a Fair or Dull Complexion!

Just the right color combination to naturally enhance skin tone. Lightweight texture with sheer coverage delivers a natural matte finish. Made from the finest Italian talc and ideal for all skin types.

Buy on Amazon
Emily H.
Buxton
Works well on my face. It seems to brighten it up, and give it more of a summery look, which's needed this time of year! Also seems to balance out dark spots. And over, just makes my face look awake and bright!
Danielle A.
Whittier, CA
I love the Physicians Formula brand! Their products never irritate my sensitive skin. And they never dry me out. Long lasting and affordable. I purchase at Walmart.
Meagan S.
Richmond, IN
This is one of my favorite powders of all time. The only reason I gave it four stars is because the fall out is pretty bad and it only works for very light skin tones with no options for darker completed beauties.
Ari B.
He packaging is beautiful and the price is spot in. It seems like it’s the gift that keeps on giving because it’s such a generous full sized product that works perfectly for my skin type. It’s worth the money and is a staple in my kit.
Hannah J.
Morganton
I love this! I got a great deal at Ross on this palette and I use this all the time. It is a sheer palette that goes on smooth and really stands on top of my foundation without getting lost. I would recommend.
Juliana N.
Orlando, FL
I usually love their products but this one not so much. Not sure I was using it correctly. I just looked powdered.
Michelle S.
Initially has very good pigment and shine but after the top coat is gone it doesn't have as great of a highlights
Tracie B.
Wichita, KS
I love Physician’s Formula bronzers but it seemed like the highlight didn’t do very much for me.
brandi p.
Bristol
i love this highlighter, it's really cute and sheer. i wish it had more "wow" factor though
Jordan L.
Westborough
Doesn’t do much. Would much prefer to use a translucent powder to brighten high points.