Physicians Formula Powder Palette® Multi-Colored Custom Bronzer - The Bombshell Collection

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Ultra-Glam Bombshell Glow! Complements your hair color. The Perfect Bronzer for Your Hair Color. Versatile & Glamorous Glow.

Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-6, Polybutene, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesuim Stearate, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Talc, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Red 30, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake

Buy on Amazon
Anna C.
Lake Park
My mom uses this because she wants a very subtle glow and bronze. In my opinion, when I use it, nothing shows up. For her, it’s the perfect look, but for me I want more. If you like the bronzer contour look, you most likely won’t like this. If you like a natural, barely there look, you should give this product a go!
Jordan W.
Review for: Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Custom Bronzer for Blondes (Pack of 2) more...
Very pretty not too much always just enough goes on to blend and it’s very easy to blend, it’s not a bronzer that is biuldable. Very, very shimmery which is the best thing about it! I buy this all the time and recommend this if you love shimmer.
Hannah J.
Morganton
Review for: Brunettes, Brunettes, Blondes more...
I really like these as my go-to bronzer. I do not use bronzer often because I usually got carried away with it, but it is great to use as a contour and to frame your face. I also use it to mask that double chin action. Would recommend.
Christa J.
United States
I purchased mine at Burlington so I definitely got it for a much cheaper price tag. It is okay in my opinion. It adds some nice shimmer. However does not really add much color. I would not pay full price for this.
Wb P.
This is by far my favorite bronzer and I’ve tried several brands. I will continue to buy this and recommend it to everyone for a natural glow. It is also available at most drugstores and is an excellent price.
Courtney P.
Bridge City
I have always steadily stayed buying Physician's Formula because I feel it does very well my sensitive skin. I have purchased this product before and I would definitely do it again without hesitation. This particular product does a great job.
Alisha C.
Samantha S.
Spotswood, NJ
Everyone always walks past their products and I honestly have no clue..? Yeah they’re cheap and guess what they work GREAT. I love this bronzer. A little goes a LONG way. Very potent in color and creates a nice shimmer along with the bronziness!
Britni N.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Physicians formula products are so great for such an affordable prices I always feel like I’m getting a high end product! This bronzer blends so seamlessly and has my fave looking flawlessly sunkissed! The packaging is super cute as well!
Brenda P.
Simsbury, CT
Review for: Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Custom Bronzer, Blondes 0.33 oz (9.5 g) more...
I love Physicians Formula for bronzer. I find that they're well worth the price and give a great glow. The multi colored bronzer matches several skin tones. They stay put and look great. I would definitely purchase Physicians Formula bronzer again, and again.