Physicians Formula Powder Palette® Multi-Colored Bronzer uploaded by Si-Si L.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Create a natural sun tan glow using Physicians Formula Multi-Colored Bronzer Powder Palette 1441. It blends well and can help create a fresh and healthy look. The compact size of the face powder palette makes it easy to take it with you for touch-ups. Powder Palette Multi-Colored Bronzer by Physicians Formula provides soft, natural color without a harsh monotone cast.

Talc, Mica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isopropyl Lanolate, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetyl Acetate, Nylon-12, Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Oleyl Oleate, Bht, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, Carmine, Red 7 Lake, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens.

Physicians Formula Powder Palette® Multi-Colored Bronzer
  • "a drugstore classic that i've been using since middle school. the finish is matte with no shimmer, so it's perfect for everyday use. it can be a bit dark for my fair skin so i use it sparingly for a natural look. " in 4 reviews
  • "this is a good bronzer, the color was pretty perfect for my fair skin tone. i don't usually wear bronzer but when i'm darker in the summer i need it to help my foundation match better. it serves the purpose! seems to day in place pretty well, but i feel like i have to use a lot to get the flow i'm looking for. all in all a good product and i would buy again!" in 3 reviews
Si-Si L.
I have the physicians formula multi-colored bronzer for medium skin tone. This works best for me in the summer. A little goes a very long way because it's quite pigmented. It lasts all day without any issues. They are some fallouts in the pan, but other than that it is a good product. You can find these products at Walmart for cheap and they have bronzers for all skin tones.
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
This is great stuff. Wonderfully natural glow- all year round. It’s in my book, one of, if not, THE. BEST. Bronzer.

Physicians formula uses the BEST ingredients for nearly every skin type, and works wonderfully for me in ALL climates(humidity, dry..etc) without ever at all looking or feeling Cakey .

Plain and simple, physicians formula makeup ALWAYS makes me feel radiant, and polished. Will buy this forever and ever.
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Really like the Physicians Formula multi-color bronzer, it blends very easily when I’m contouring around my forehead and chin. Pro’s and con’s. The bronzer is lightweight and gives you the look of a sun kissed glow, no harsh lines. It’s a little light so I had to use a little more than usual to get the look I was after. But I would buy this bronzer again and I would recommend as well.
Jamie A.
I haven’t used this in awhile but always liked it. It’s one of the better drug store brands in my opinion. I used to tan in the summer and it worked well when my completion was darker. I’ve given up tanning since and haven’t tried it with my lighter skin tone
💋Cara S.
Physicians Formula, to this day, is still one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE BRONZERS available out there today compared to both low AND high end! I absolutely adore their powder palette powders, correcters, blushes and especially their BRONZERS! This is one I still use on a regular basis and it is absolutely, 100% comparable to bronzers that cost 6 times the price! I highly recommend this product - in any form - their multi-colored, powder palettes are unbeatable!
lexie j.
Herndon, VA
Physicians Formula has great products for sensitive skin which is what drew me to this product. Any makeup that doesn’t cause break outs is a win for me. I liked the product but now go for a bronzer with a shine.
Candy M.
Crossett
I love this product I’ve used it everyday for about a year and it hasn’t even made a dent in it so there’s tons of product in it, the color is great for contouring, and it’s so compact it even comes with its own little brush! Definitely recommend
Amanda M.
This is very dark and I have fairly bronze skin especially in the summer. I use this dark to help with my contouring because it’s way way too dark for a bronzer all over the face...not my favorite bronzer.
brittany s.
New Baltimore, MI
This bronzer leaves the perfect sun kissed glow on your skin without the harmful rays associated with the sun. Smooth and applies easily and it’s not orange like other bronzers.
Samantha💪 D.
I like this and use it for nights when I'm feeling super pale. But I have a hard time perfecting the application. It may very well be used error, but it often comes off the brush very heavy. I don't even use the brush that comes with it because that often just makes a mess.