BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

PRODUCT BENEFITS

• A beautiful mosaic of complementary hues to contour and accentuate cheekbones with soft color and discreet shimmer.
  • It’s the perfect combination of colors that blend together to naturally enhance your cheekbones.
  • The finest Italian talc provides a silky-smooth application that blends easily without streaking or irritating sensitive skin.

Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bht, Tetrasodium Edta, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Blue 1.

• Has anyone tried this blush and how did you like it?2 Answers
  • I wanna try this product. Wondering how it is with oily s...4 Answers
  • Is this really pigmented?1 Answers
Dale J.
Review for: Other more...
Physicians Formula Powder Palette® Multi-Colored Blush

I finally found the physicians formula limited edition palette. I got it in light to medium. It comes with a bronzer, blush and 2 highlighters both of which are exclusive to this palette. I absolutely love this palette and highly recommend it. The bronzer, blush and full moon highlighter are subtle which is great. However, the galactic highlighter is bright and beautiful. I’m absolutely in love with the perfume that is in it. It smells like summer. It gives me a nice beachy vibe and I love it.
Kaleb F.
Stoughton, MA
Review for: Blushing Blushing more...
I like this blush because it delivers a slightly pink and warm but overall somewhat neutral blush color to my cheeks. It is not very dark or heavily pigmented, so it can take a little effort to build up a nice blush color on the skin.

I like the balance of colors in this palette, I like the application of it, and I like how lightly it sits on my skin and doesn’t irritate it at all.

It isn’t quite as long-lasting as some other blushes I have used and I notice the color fading after a few hours, but for the price this is a nice, not-overstated blush to add to your collection.
Veronica H.
boynton beach, FL
Review for: Blushing Peach more...
this is such a wonderful blush! its soft, it's lightly pigmented so you don't end up looking orange, and its blendable. I use it on a daily basis, it doesn't bother my sensitive skin. and it always works perfect. I just don't use it with the brush it comes with, I use my own brush.
Maddie B.
Resaca, GA
I like the way this blush actually looks on my face. However, it has shimmer in it. Shimmer I recently found out that I have a sensitivity to, aka Bismuth Oxychloride. I haven't had a reaction to it, but i do notice if i wear it on bare skin is when it's a problem.
April D.
Byrdstown, TN
Review for: Blushing Mocha more...
Physicians Formula brand is a brand that I have had a lot of hits and misses from but this product is a definite hit. I found that I could easily get an easy 8 hour wear out of it no matter what foundation I paired it with! I also used this product to warm up parts of my whole face not just my cheeks. If you're in a pinch you can also use it as an eye shadow and bring some definition to your eyes! I always reach for this product when I
Hannah L.
Colorado Springs, CO
Review for: Blushing Peach more...
I used this throughout college and I don’t know why I didn’t just repurchase when I ran out. I have hazel eyes, dark eyebrows, and freckles. The peach was just really great for my complexion.
Allee G.
Moulton, AL
Review for: Blushing Peach more...
I was able to purchase this on clearance at Walmart. I had never really tried the PP products before and I really needed blush so I grabbed it. It wasn't completely matte but it wasn't shimmer either. It was a nice color combination. The colors together made for a very pretty peachy pink color and I can wear it year around. It lasted all through a workday(:
Alyssa M.
I have been using Physicians Formula blush and bronzer since high school and I always return back to it after using anything else. Great color and long lasting wear without any sort of scent.
Tina B.
Anderson, SC
My new all time favorite blush. I love this! The containers are always so adorable with physicans formula and they all are a mini compact as well they have a brush and mirror. And good thing is pharmacies always have sales on them
Bay P.
Review for: Bronzer more...
I absolutely love this bronzer. I got it to get me by until I could order more GloMinerals bronzer, but I ended up getting this again! It stays on well, isn’t too dark, and does a great blend for a slightly bronzed contour. I like this a lot better than the way spendier Smashbox bronzer!
Tara N.
I usually only use blush on weekends so I don't go through it fast.. Therefore I am willing to splurge. Is this a good option or should I try a different brand. Also, I tend to tan quick but I lose my tan fast. Does it look good on all skin tones?
Fabi S.
Is this blush really glittery? Anyone know a good matte blush?
Tracy R.
I wanna try this product. Wondering how it is with oily skin and sensitive skin.
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
I've never used this product. Why would you recommend it?
Brittany L.
Minotola, NJ
I've been afraid to try this because of the multi-colors. Do they all actually show up on your face or do they blend seamlessly?