5 colors available

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

1st ever bronzer to complement hair color; multi-color customized colors for natural effects.it is dermatologist approved, fragrance free, paraben free, hypoallergenic. see more...

Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Ottawa, KS
Review for: Face Powder Peach Nude
I love this product and have used it for a few years now. It coats my skin well and I don't really feel it at all. I love that it has a built in compact which is very handy. I'm sad that I'm almost out of it in my current compact because it is a bit pricey.
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
I got the one of these that claimed it was for blondes. The color was too dark for a blush and too light for bronzer and was very shimmery. I will try to use it as a highlighter but it might be too dark.
K T.
K T.
Review for: Blondes
I really like this blush. It lasts for hours and looks really pretty on the cheeks. I don't know about it claiming it looks best with blonde hair; I think this would good with any hair color with light or medium skin tone. Depending on where you place your brush to pick up color or if you swirl it around will affect the color you get. I like to stick to the light peachy pink nude blocks so I get a nice natural color on the cheeks. If you swirl your brush all around then you will get a more bright pink like you see scattered in the palette. It is slightly shimmery even when you put it on your face so beware of how much you pack on because the color can be built up. This also comes with a built in mirror below the blush. So I would recommend this very much!
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Review for: Brunettes
I was very curious to try this blush as it is apparently specially designed for brunettes. The color blend is great and does look good with my skin tone. The product wears nicely and doesn't look overwhelming when properly applied. Wasn't a fan of the brush included, but I never am so that doesn't lose any points for me. Wet wear does offer a slightly bolder look and the texture of a clay.
Trish W.
Trish W.
Waterville, ME
Review for: Brunettes
I really wanted to love this but I just don't. I think the colors are nice I just feel its hard to get any real coverage out of it. I don't find that it really has much in the way of pigmentation , which was very disappointing. However I will keep using it for now maybe it will grow on me some.
April P.
April P.
Eastaboga, AL
This was a gift from my daughter and I love it works great last for hours I would definitely recommend it
Michell J.
Michell J.
Review for: Blondes
I love it , because its so easy to apply and I think its have a sun protection and I love it
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Review for: Brunettes
I love this bronzer it is a perfect shade and has a beautiful glow and shimmer to it.
Sadie B.
Sadie B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Face Powder Peach Nude
I love, love, love this powder. It's awesome, but be careful because it can get a bit cake if you use too much
Tasia G.
Tasia G.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Brunettes
This is my go-to bronzer. I don't wear any foundation, just this bronzer. I've tried to use other bronzers and haven't been as satisfied. I came right back to this one. I have an olive skin tone and I think it's a perfect match for me.