BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

PRODUCT BENEFITS

• Unique palette of multi-colored pearls blends together to create an instantly healthy-looking glow for cheeks.
  • Ultra-blendable powder blush delivers a soft wash of color with a luminous finish.
  • Delivers a luxurious skin-perfecting effect: - radiant finish brightens skin for a flawless and youthful glow. -Protects and conditions skin with antioxidant properties.

Mica. Kaolin. Polyethylene. Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate. Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate. Nylon-6. Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil. Lauroyl Lysine. Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides. Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer. Pearl Extract. Bis-PEG-12 Dimethicone Beeswax. Caprylyl Glycol. Microcrystalline Wax. Silica. Polybutene. Tocopheryl Acetate. Retinyl Palmitate. Phenethyl Alcohol. May Contain: Iron Oxides. Titanium Dioxide. Carmine. Synthetic Fluorphlogopite. Tin Oxide. Ultramarines. Yellow 5 Lake.

• Does this make sensitive skin break out?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if it lasts all day and if it's too shim...5 Answers
Alyssa O.
Saint Peters, MO
Review for: Natural Pearl more...
I don’t particularly like this blush and I’m not sure why. It just looks like it would have good pigmentation and it didn’t for me. However, the case is pretty and this has potential to be a good blush for someone else!
chloe c.
Novato
I LIKE this product...not LOVE. This product is perfect for if u want a natural glow. If u want a highlight that will blind THE GODS! This isn't for u. I like that it has a mirror but I can't use it while I am applying because it's under the product and can't be used for what it is used for. I only recommend this product to people who want a natural glow.
Laurie C.
Downers Grove, IL
This formula is perfect for my middle aged skin. The blush blends onto the skin in such a velvety, buttery way. I end up with a beautiful, dewy finish and the product just seems to melt into your skin, not sit on top of it. Hands down, best drugstore brand blush I've ever used.
Megan M.
Sadly all of the sparkle was on the top layer of this product. The pan size is pretty big so I was excited to have such a stunning budget highlight but after the very top dusting is gone you’re left with a very low shimmer pigment.
Amanda M.
Review for: Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls Powder Palette Blush, Rose Pearl 7332 0.15 oz (4.5 g) more...
I love this product because it provides a healthy glow with little shimmer and more fine milled shimmer I like to use this on the high points of my cheeks and about my brow brown for a healthy glow
MK J.
I really like this brand of makeup. This blush looked good on my skin and I like that it has a shimmer to it. I didn’t have to use much highlighter, which was nice.
Samantha M.
Louisville, KY
I've been using this forever! I have it in two shades. One is more of a pinky, highlight shade and the other is a warm bronzer shade. I love them both. They blend very well and glide on smoothly. Great products!
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
this blush is so pretty on the face. its a very soft powder it doesnt go on dark which is great so you can build up to the color you want.
it does have a shimmery shiny when its on the cheek but its not a greasy oil look its just beautiful. love this.
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Was hesitant since the price is so steep for a drug store brand item.. but this stuff is bringing me life. I get a glow to compete with my Anastasia glow kits. This stuff is no joke & you can always find it anywhere you look!!
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
Great colors and excellent price! I love the flush it gives and works on my skin tone regardless of if I have a bit of sun or not. It gives me a healthy glow and sometimes I wear it alone because it has a slight shimmer.
Lissette B.
Does anyone know if it lasts all day and if it's too shimmery?
Brittany G.
Does this make sensitive skin break out?