MakeupFace MakeupBlushes & BronzersPhysicians Formula
Powder Palette Blush Blushing Rose - 017oz

Physicians Formula Powder Palette Blush Blushing Rose - 0.17oz

by Physicians Formula

A beautiful mosaic of complementary hues to contour and accentuate cheekbones with soft color and discreet shimmer.

It’s the perfect combination of colors that blend together to naturally enhance your cheekbones.

The finest Italian talc provides a silky-smooth application that blends easily without streaking or irritating sensitive skin.

Ingredients

Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bht, Tetrasodium Edta, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Blue 1.

I am interested to buy it. What can you say about ?
How does this show up on light skin?
Has anyone tried this blush and how did you like it?
Start your review of Physicians Formula Powder Palette Blush Blushing Rose - 0.17oz!
Debi M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Physicians Formula Powder Palette Blush Blushing Rose - 0.17oz uploaded by Debi M.
Review for: Blushing Rose
I love this Blush. It gives me a nice, even rosy color to my cheeks. It comes with it's own brush but I used it once and just used one of my own brushes. It gave me better coverage and blending capabilities. There isalso a small mirror under the Blush but it is so small I found it hard to use.
connie R.
Hayward, CA
Physicians Formula Powder Palette Blush Blushing Rose - 0.17oz uploaded by connie R.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Blushing Peach
Been using this blush for a little over a month, and I have a created little dent. I find it blendable and buildable. If you want a light flush that's possible and if you want ti build it up, the bkush does that quite well. I have the blushing peach color qnd I absolutely love the color on me esp now that its Spring. I like that it gives me a more natural pinkish peach color instead of neon pink.
mai M.
N Attleboro, MA
Physicians Formula Powder Palette Blush Blushing Rose - 0.17oz uploaded by mai M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Blushing Rose
I decided to give them another try and I am glad I did. I LOVE their butter bronzer, BUT who doesn't. It's sooooooo good. I happen to try one of their eye shadow pallets and that was a nightmare. A huge mess. It was patchy and didn't blend and just a mess. I saw this and fell in love with the mosaic design pattern and never to say the least I love it just as much as the butter bronzer. It's just as good. The shade is so pretty and it compliments a medium skintone very well.
Stephanie E.
Silao, Guanajuato
Physicians Formula Powder Palette Blush Blushing Rose - 0.17oz uploaded by Stephanie E.
Purchased at: Walgreens
So far I think it's my favorite blush I've ever used! it is pretty easy to blend! You could use it if you'd like a natural blush! And you could also used it if you're obsessed with blush like me and want to put lots of it! I also love how you can take it with you in your bag easily, the little mirror it's great! I don't love the little brush that includes though it's kinda itchy. But overall it's pretty good I would definitely recommend it and buy it again!
Kaylee C.
Atkinson, ME
Physicians Formula Powder Palette Blush Blushing Rose - 0.17oz uploaded by Kaylee C.
Review for: Blushing Rose
I've used this blush for years. Goes onto the skin well, and looks very natural! I have very pale skin and this works well for me. Definitely recommend!
regina J.
Roscommon, MI
Physicians Formula Powder Palette Blush Blushing Rose - 0.17oz uploaded by regina J.
Leaves my skin looking and feeling amazing. Definitely has a light weight feel to it as if nothing is there!. Doesn't break my face out which I LOVE!. I've been using this product from age 20 years old and now 32, I don't see myself trading this stuff for anything else. Big thanks to the company for helping me feel even more beautiful.
leanna B.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Blushing Rose
I got this as a Christmas present last year, it’s really great quality! I’m not an avid blush wearer but it really comes in handy they days I do want to wear some! Great for light blush and a more natural look.
Jamie P.
Whitney Point, NY
Physicians Formula Powder Palette Blush Blushing Rose - 0.17oz uploaded by Jamie P.
Physicians Formula is one of my preferred make-up brands. Often times when I go to Rite Aid they will be on sale buy 1 get 1 50%off. So for about $15-$20 I get 2 really nice products. This bronzer is amazing. I use the Brunettes powder palette multi-colored custom bronzer. It has sections of rosy pink, gold and nude colors. The colors create the perfect sun kissed tint over any foundation. It really gives my face a glamorous glow. Not to mention when you open it, the palette lifts up and there is a bottom compartment with a small application brush and a compact mirror. This makes it great for travelling. See my pictures below. My daughters use it as well so we get alot of use from it.
Kandace R.
New Richmond
I really liked this. I love the brand because everything feels so natural. This was easy to use and looked great
Magen L.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Blushing Peach
This item is a nice one. Its a bit high priced but it has good pigmentation and they smell nice to. The color stays nicely and the flush of color you get last a long time. The pigment can also be built up. I would love to get all the shades and try them all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...