BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

The perfect combination of colors to contour and accentuate cheekbones. Includes built-in mirror & brush! Hypoallergenic, Oil Free, Fragrance Free, Non-comedogenic, Dermatologist Approved A beautiful mosaic of complimentary hues to contour and accentuate cheekbones with soft color and discreet shimmer. It s the perfect combination of colors that blend together to naturally enhance your cheekbones. The finest Italian talc provides a silky-smooth application that blends easily without streaking or irritating sensitive skin. For information in the USA  or visit PhysiciansFormula.com ; see more...

• Has anyone tried this blush and how did you like it?1 Answers
  • I wanna try this product. Wondering how it is with oily skin and ...3 Answers
  • Is this really pigmented?1 Answers
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
I bought this in blushing berry and I think it is a lovely cool toned blush. It is slightly iridescent but not glittery so it gives you that glow from within look. The product is not scented. Did not find this to be powdery or experience fall out. Pigmented bit if you mix more of the white colors in it can be light. This is definitely not recommended for darker skin tones. I doubt it would show up well on even darker medium skin tones. I recommend this for light to medium light skin tones. It shows up on my fake tan. Darker skin tones should get the other shade.
Mai T.
I love physicians formula products. This blush is worth it. I can name many reasons why you need to get this. It's affordable which is great, it blends so well, and it gives you a nice touch of pink to your cheeks. I love how it gives me a matte look. I never go for the shimmering glittery blush because I find matte blush to suite my skin better. This brand should be praised.
regina j.
Roscommon, MI
Leaves my skin looking and feeling amazing. Definitely has a light weight feel to it as if nothing is there!. Doesn't break my face out which I LOVE!. I've been using this product from age 20 years old and now 32, I don't see myself trading this stuff for anything else. Big thanks to the company for helping me feel even more beautiful.
Kat B.
Pittsburgh
I have very fair skin, and I use the Blushing Mocha shade for a matte bronzer. It blends nicely and adds some great natural-looking definition to my cheekbones without being shimmery or cakey in texture. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with fair to medium skin for this purpose!
Taylor T.
Overland Park, KS
This is the only kind of blush I will wear. It looks so natural and gives me a rosy look without looking fake at all. It is affordable and often comes in a dual pack with their bronzer (which I also love). It have never made my sensitive skin break out. Love this brand!
Mary W.
While on the expensive side for blush at a drugstore ($12 ish), I am so pleased with the result. I wear it every day to get some color and I never look like my cheeks are too rosy. I think the multi-colored pallet help even out the pink tones on my cheeks!
Shannon B.
Stevens Point, WI
I love this blush! The product lasts long, the colors compliment almost all skin tones, blends beautifully onto the skin, and its the perfect hint of color. Not too much and the blending array of colors are so natural. I would for sure recommend!
Claire M.
I love this blush! It is a go to natural looking blush. It blends beautifully into the skin. The colors are just beautiful and you couldn't go wrong with this. I find myself reaching for this all the time as compared to even my smashbox blush.
Jennifer W.
Really good blush! It compares to high end blush products imo. This blush is highly pigmented and the trusted physicians formula's formula it never breaks me out. The light powder always blends out to perfection. I would definitely buy again.
Victoria A.
This is the only brand of blush I trust. I've been using Physician's Formula for years, and it has never made me break out. It sits on top of my foundation nicely and has a great matte finish that is just the right shade of pink.
Tara N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually only use blush on weekends so I don't go through it fast.. Therefore I am willing to splurge. Is this a good option or should I try a different brand. Also, I tend to tan quick but I lose my tan fast. Does it look good on all skin tones?
Fabi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this blush really glittery? Anyone know a good matte blush?
Tracy R.
I wanna try this product. Wondering how it is with oily skin and sensitive skin.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
Have any of you tried the Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker Bronzer? If not, it is amazing and a must try for those who use bronzers.
Katie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard many great things about products on the Physicians Formula line. I would love to try a new blush and I would like some feedback on this specific product!