BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

The perfect combination of colors to contour and accentuate cheekbones. Includes built-in mirror & brush! Hypoallergenic. Oil Free. Fragrance Free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist Approved. A beautiful mosaic of complimentary hues to contour and accentuate cheekbones with soft color and discreet shimmer. It s the perfect combination of colors that blend together to naturally enhance your cheekbones. The finest Italian talc provides a silky-smooth application that blends easily without streaking o. see more...

• Would anyone recommend this blush for pale skin? I hate when blus...3 Answers
  • I've never used this product. Why would you recommend it?4 Answers
  • I've been afraid to try this because of the multi-colors. Do they...4 Answers
Lish N.
Eastpointe, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly, when I saw that this was a bronzer but it had a bunch of different colors, including pinks, I was skeptical. But swirling the brush in the product to pick up everything and then dusting it on your face creates the most beautiful bronzy glow and it's also great for contouring. A little pricey for the drugstore, but a pretty good product none the less. Would definitely recommend
Natalie F.
Alhambra, CA
Review for: Face Tint
This is a fantastic shade of powder that doubles as a finishing powder as well as a bronzer. My go-to bronzers are either Smashbox's Bronze Lights or E.L.F's St. Lucia, but this is a new affordable favorite of mine. One benefit of this powder as opposed to the others, however, is that since it's also a finishing powder, it blurs the blemishes that my BB cream typically doesn't cover.
Bay P.
Review for: Bronzer
I absolutely love this bronzer. I got it to get me by until I could order more GloMinerals bronzer, but I ended up getting this again! It stays on well, isn’t too dark, and does a great blend for a slightly bronzed contour. I like this a lot better than the way spendier Smashbox bronzer!
Katelyn E.
Review for: Blushing Nude
I love this brand just for the fact that there is more than on color of blush in one swipe. This is my favorite drug store blush just for that fact. It does last all day and I definitely recommend it to everyone because you're blush won't be the same every day
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
Review for: Blushing Natural
This is one of my favorite products that I come back to you over and over again. It has a matte finish and because there are so many different colors it looks great on my skin tone when I'm tan and when I'm not. Highly recommend. Super reasonable price and available at most pharmacies.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Review for: Highlighter
Physicians formula is a little too expensive and too powdery for my liking. The color corrected did its job very well, but I usually prefer more than a drugstore item if I'm going to be investing some money into the product.
Katherin J.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This militia colored blush palette is the best. Sometimes finding the right color blush to put on my skin is hard. But when I found this it was super helpful. It lasts long and would recommend buying it.
Morgan N.
Ashford, CT
Review for: Blushing Peach
I love Physicians Formula products because they are gentle in my sensitive skin. I am quite fair and freckled, and like to use a nice peachy bronzer to even out my skin a bit. It goes on smoothly and looks very natural, never cakey
Rebecca S.
Review for: Blushing Natural
This product is my favorite natural blush. I have light olive skin, which makes pink blush look silly on me. This is the perfect mix of pink and brown! It is long lasting and buildable, which is fantastic for the price!
Dallas K.
bigfork
Review for: Bronzer
First bronzer I have ever bought for myself. Price point was awesome and I gave it a try. At first it was hard to get any out but the more I used it, the better the transfer. At first I needed to use a damp brush.
Brittany L.
Galloway , NJ
I've been afraid to try this because of the multi-colors. Do they all actually show up on your face or do they blend seamlessly?
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never used this product. Why would you recommend it?
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would anyone recommend this blush for pale skin? I hate when blush is too bright for ultra whiteness.
Jen M.
Silver Spring, MD
How pigmented is this? I am medium skin tone and sometimes have a hard time finding a good blush. Do the colors actually show up on the skin?