10 colors available

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

The perfect combination of colors to contour and accentuate cheekbones. Includes built-in mirror & brush! Hypoallergenic. Oil Free. Fragrance Free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist Approved. A beautiful mosaic of complimentary hues to contour and accentuate cheekbones with soft color and discreet shimmer. It s the perfect combination of colors that blend together to naturally enhance your cheekbones. The finest Italian talc provides a silky-smooth application that blends easily without streaking o. see more...

• Would anyone recommend this blush for pale skin? I hate when blush ...3 Answers
  • I've never used this product. Why would you recommend it?4 Answers
  • I've been afraid to try this because of the multi-colors. Do they a...4 Answers
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good bronzer but a little pricey for me. The packaging is nice and has a mirror and a small brush when you lift up the bronzer but I would probably use a different brush to apply. I'm not sure if I would buy again just because I have found other bronzers that are cheaper and work as well for me BUT if I was looking for a multi-colored bronzer, Physicians Formula is the way to go. I tend to drop my bronzers and break them by accident so I'd rather buy a cheaper bronzer that I won't be as mad to throw away when that happens. I used to use Physicians Formula bronzers for years but I'd always end up accidentally dropping them and be so mad because I paid 13-15ish dollars for them. However if I was looking for a good quality bronzer at the drugstore, I would choose Physicians Formula.
Kiana A.
Kiana A.
Super silky smooth, great pigmentation! If you apply too much it does get cakey, but I find that just a quick swipe is all you need! It wears so beautifully and I love the shade Blushing Berry, it's super affordable and reliable. The applicator is a bit rough but not that bad, amazing quality really and totally blew my expectations away!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physicians Formula Multi colored blush really contours your skin without leaving it looking spotted! I love this blush. Its really a great blush and its all Mineral powder. I recommend this brand and this blush to everyone looking for a great blush.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I personally didn't like the color of this blush. It came off as very orange on my skin. However, it didn't irritate my sensitive skin and applied nicely. If you like the color, I think this would be a good blush.
Christie W.
Christie W.
Anderson, SC
I only bought it the first time bc of the deal CVS had going and I fell in love with this brand! Everything I've bought has been great! Every time I wear this I get compliments on how great my skin looks
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Fort Riley, KS
I love the color of these blushes and love the way they smell! They have a beautiful color pay off and look healthy and gorgeous on the skin! I would recommend to lighter skin women. Of all skin types !
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
Lake City, FL
This blush works really well! I love the different colors in it that blend together and create an awesome color on your cheeks. My skin is prone to breakouts and this doesn't irritate my skin.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Plainview, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the multi colored bronzer and it's perfect for a sunkissed glow. Very pigmented and easy to blend out. The different colors combine to form a beautiful shade.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Columbus, OH
I'm not a big fan of this. After swirling all the colors together it's takes more than you'd like to get the effect I want on my face.
Janesha O.
Janesha O.
Beautiful, evens out my skin tone send it's not too heavyūüėć I use it when I'm in a rush or even for a night out. love it!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Galloway , NJ
I've been afraid to try this because of the multi-colors. Do they all actually show up on your face or do they blend seamlessly?
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never used this product. Why would you recommend it?
Katie H.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would anyone recommend this blush for pale skin? I hate when blush is too bright for ultra whiteness.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Silver Spring, MD
How pigmented is this? I am medium skin tone and sometimes have a hard time finding a good blush. Do the colors actually show up on the skin?