Physicians Formula Powder Finish Concealer Stick

by Physicians Formula

For Normal to Oily Skin Green corrects red blemishes and scars Hides blemishes, scars, birthmarks and other reddish skin imperfections Use under makeup Non-Comedogenic Fragrance Free Hypoallergenic Dermatologist and Plastic Surgeon Recommended SPF 15 Oil Free Powder Finish Concealer Stick in Cover Green is the ideal color to optically correct reddish skin discolorations.  Applied under makeup, Green Concealer Stick helps hide blemishes, scars and birthmarks and evens out overall skin tone.  This gentle, oil free formula glides on smoothly, and blends easily, leaving a soft powder finish and is also especially good for use on sore or tender facial skin.  PABA free sunscreen helps protect against the damaging and aging effects of overexposure to the sun. ;

Does it give you full coverage?
Does this crease under the eyes badly? I know it’s supposed to turn into powder after application but would you still need to set it with a powder? [user:faitheachus23]
Is this affordable??
Start your review of Physicians Formula Powder Finish Concealer Stick!
How would you rate this product?
AL I.
Phoenix, AZ
Physicians Formula Powder Finish Concealer Stick uploaded by AL I.
Honestly like this better this liquid concealer can’t go wrong with this product and also very affordable
Ashley S.
Micanopy, FL
I like it's natural approach in ingredients. It does a good job and It's easy to carry along in your makeup bag.
Holly C.
Spokane , WA
Work's great for me! They had a shade that matched me well, and it doesn't seem to settle into the lines under my eyes like some other's do. This is a stick though, so it's not a liquid that you can apply with a brush easily. However, it does seem to go into the skin nicely. I recommend it!
Michelle M.
Oceanside, NY
Not my favorite product. It is easy to use and application is simple but the formula is a little too dry for my dry skin type. Love that it is an affordable choice for a stick concealer!
Kellyanne G.
Ridgecrest, CA
On days when I just need to run out the door real quick, I love this concealer. I use it to brighten up my eyes and cover little spots. It blends nicely when it’s fresh. My only complaint is that it can harden quickly and be difficult to blend in after only a couple weeks of use
Caremily A.
Orlando, FL
excellent product, creamy enough to spread, yet easy to cover with the sealer powder. perfectly covers dark circles and any blemishes on the face.
Jenni L.
Peachland, NC
Just as I said about any other Physician’s Formula product they are all worth the coin as it is a bit pricey compared to other drug store brands but it works perfectly!!
Alyssa L.
Charleroi, PA
It’s nice but I will say that the idea of the powder finish is nice but this particular one is so so. It goes in the creases a bit more than I would like it to and the powder finish makes it look a little crusty with the fact of how much it gets into wrinkles. I really had high hopes it maybe it’s worked better for others but for me it was a no.
Olivia G.
Phoenix, AZ
I like it, it gets the job done if it feels too thick you could always blend it out with a brush. I love to try items from Physicians Formula and will continue to use.
Rachel L.
Oak Island, NC
Easy to blend, creamy,not a alot a shades to choose from, inexpensive, drugstore find, medium coverage, not an all day coverage,fades and looses coverage. Easy to apply with the twist up container that looks like a tube of lipstick. I'm not sure if blending with your fingers or a beauty blender would help with application.