Physicians Formula Powder Finish Concealer Stick uploaded by Marissa L.Physicians Formula Powder Finish Concealer Stick uploaded by Priscilla B.Physicians Formula Powder Finish Concealer Stick uploaded by Priscilla B.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

For Normal to Oily Skin Green corrects red blemishes and scars Hides blemishes, scars, birthmarks and other reddish skin imperfections Use under makeup Non-Comedogenic Fragrance Free Hypoallergenic Dermatologist and Plastic Surgeon Recommended SPF 15 Oil Free Powder Finish Concealer Stick in Cover Green is the ideal color to optically correct reddish skin discolorations.  Applied under makeup, Green Concealer Stick helps hide blemishes, scars and birthmarks and evens out overall skin tone.  This gentle, oil free formula glides on smoothly, and blends easily, leaving a soft powder finish and is also especially good for use on sore or tender facial skin.  PABA free sunscreen helps protect against the damaging and aging effects of overexposure to the sun. ; see more...

Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I really like this concealer stick both in this color and the green. Works really well for my undereye coverage and other blemishes. Easy to apply and blends well for me. Nice and easy packing and small enough to keep in your purse. Recommend this if you are looking for a cheaper priced concealer.
Holly C.
SPOKANE , Wa
Work's great for me! They had a shade that matched me well, and it doesn't seem to settle into the lines under my eyes like some other's do. This is a stick though, so it's not a liquid that you can apply with a brush easily. However, it does seem to go into the skin nicely. I recommend it!
Hannah M.
It applies very easily and looks extremely natural which I simply loved, however as a pale face with dark under eyes it didn't really help the darkness. You can tell there's a difference but the overall coverage isn't the best.
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't too much care about this concealer .. don't plan on ever purchasing again .. didn't blend into skin like I like it to.. idk the consistency was weird ..
claudia s.
Miami, Florida
I have it! i recommend it but doesn't last all day, covers all imperfections although
Shelby T.
Salem, OR
Review for: Light
I really like this brand it was the first time i tried it. It’s matched my skin tone really well, some days I just wear a little of this without anything else for a “no makeup” look!
Priscilla L.
Victorville
Review for: Light
I bought this concealer stick at CVS and I have been using this product since. Never really used anything else. I use it to cover dark circles under eyes and blemishes. I recommend this product to anybody looking for a good concealer
Jasmine G.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Light
Loved the full coverage on this! This product has been on the shelves for years it is a classic . Easy to apply given its lipstick type packaging and blends beautifully with a beauty blender. Would definitely buy again
Dani D.
Review for: Light
This concealer is the best I've ever used, period. It's the perfect tacky consistency for spot treating and for sculpting out your eyebrows. It doesn't go too fast, so you don't need to buy these in bulk, but sometimes they're hard to find in store. I've used plenty of concealers for all the years I've ever worn makeup, and this one is literally the only one I swear by. It's the perfect shade for my skin and easily blends into foundation. It highlights under the brows very well and is thick enough to cover any dark spots and pimples. I go back to this product every time.
Emmy S.
Review for: Light
Love this concealer so much! It's my go to concealer and it blends so perfectly into my skin and makes all of my acne disappear almost completely! It is long lasting and looks very natural tooB I definitely recommend buying this amazing concealer!
reshim R.
Regina, Saskatchewan
Is this affordable
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What other product is this comparable to?
Linda N.
What kind of brush works well with this product?