Physicians Formula Powder Finish Concealer Stick uploaded by Marissa L.Physicians Formula Powder Finish Concealer Stick uploaded by Priscilla B.Physicians Formula Powder Finish Concealer Stick uploaded by Priscilla B.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

For Normal to Oily Skin Green corrects red blemishes and scars Hides blemishes, scars, birthmarks and other reddish skin imperfections Use under makeup Non-Comedogenic Fragrance Free Hypoallergenic Dermatologist and Plastic Surgeon Recommended SPF 15 Oil Free Powder Finish Concealer Stick in Cover Green is the ideal color to optically correct reddish skin discolorations.  Applied under makeup, Green Concealer Stick helps hide blemishes, scars and birthmarks and evens out overall skin tone.  This gentle, oil free formula glides on smoothly, and blends easily, leaving a soft powder finish and is also especially good for use on sore or tender facial skin.  PABA free sunscreen helps protect against the damaging and aging effects of overexposure to the sun. ;

Priscilla L.
Victorville
I bought this concealer stick at CVS and I have been using this product since. Never really used anything else. I use it to cover dark circles under eyes and blemishes. I recommend this product to anybody looking for a good concealer
Zoë E.
Manchester, NH
This stuff is the bomb. It’s my favorite concealer stick ever. It’s decently priced, it lasts a long time, it’s easy to use and travel with, and it works great. I use it on small red spots or under my eyes. It is amazing
Shelby T.
Aumsville, OR
I really like this brand it was the first time i tried it. It’s matched my skin tone really well, some days I just wear a little of this without anything else for a “no makeup” look!
Samantha M.
Orlando, FL
THE BEST! I love this stuff so much! Has great coverage and doesn’t have a greasy finish or anything! Feels very light and looks great! You don’t need much to cover! I would definitely buy again! Great product!
Rachel N.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this during a clearance sale at Target and now it's my favorite concealer and I have some high end concealers! I realized after buying this product that I love stick concealer and will likely never buy liquid concealer again. It covers great and I can blend it nicely with my pinky finger and it seems to stay in place pretty well.
Holly C.
Spokane, WA
Work's great for me! They had a shade that matched me well, and it doesn't seem to settle into the lines under my eyes like some other's do. This is a stick though, so it's not a liquid that you can apply with a brush easily. However, it does seem to go into the skin nicely. I recommend it!
Emmy S.
Love this concealer so much! It's my go to concealer and it blends so perfectly into my skin and makes all of my acne disappear almost completely! It is long lasting and looks very natural tooB I definitely recommend buying this amazing concealer!
Hannah S.
I really like this concealer! There are a few things that I do like better about a liquid concealer but you get lots of product! It is thick but very blendable! I recommend this for hard to cover acne areas!
Hannah A.
This concealer is terrible. It is extremely heavy and greasy while having little to no coverage. This is not the concealer for someone who has oily skin or is looking to cover up dark circles.
Emily C.
I use this product a lot I love this!!! I’ve used this from this start it blends great and easy to apply this is great for concealing eyebrows but for the under eye is a little light. It does crease a lot so you’ll absolutely need powder but I love this product and I would recommend it it’s very light for a natural look I would buy this again!!
reshim R.
Regina, Saskatchewan
Is this affordable
Linda N.
What kind of brush works well with this product?
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
What other product is this comparable to?

Amazon