Physicians Formula Powder Finish Concealer Stick uploaded by Marissa L.Physicians Formula Powder Finish Concealer Stick uploaded by Priscilla B.Physicians Formula Powder Finish Concealer Stick uploaded by Priscilla B.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

For Normal to Oily Skin Green corrects red blemishes and scars Hides blemishes, scars, birthmarks and other reddish skin imperfections Use under makeup Non-Comedogenic Fragrance Free Hypoallergenic Dermatologist and Plastic Surgeon Recommended SPF 15 Oil Free Powder Finish Concealer Stick in Cover Green is the ideal color to optically correct reddish skin discolorations.  Applied under makeup, Green Concealer Stick helps hide blemishes, scars and birthmarks and evens out overall skin tone.  This gentle, oil free formula glides on smoothly, and blends easily, leaving a soft powder finish and is also especially good for use on sore or tender facial skin.  PABA free sunscreen helps protect against the damaging and aging effects of overexposure to the sun. ;

Priscilla L.
Victorville
I bought this concealer stick at CVS and I have been using this product since. Never really used anything else. I use it to cover dark circles under eyes and blemishes. I recommend this product to anybody looking for a good concealer
Zoë E.
Manchester, NH
This stuff is the bomb. It’s my favorite concealer stick ever. It’s decently priced, it lasts a long time, it’s easy to use and travel with, and it works great. I use it on small red spots or under my eyes. It is amazing
Jasmine G.
Albuquerque , NM
Loved the full coverage on this! This product has been on the shelves for years it is a classic . Easy to apply given its lipstick type packaging and blends beautifully with a beauty blender. Would definitely buy again
Shelby T.
Salem, OR
I really like this brand it was the first time i tried it. It’s matched my skin tone really well, some days I just wear a little of this without anything else for a “no makeup” look!
Samantha M.
Orlando, FL
THE BEST! I love this stuff so much! Has great coverage and doesn’t have a greasy finish or anything! Feels very light and looks great! You don’t need much to cover! I would definitely buy again! Great product!
Dani D.
This concealer is the best I've ever used, period. It's the perfect tacky consistency for spot treating and for sculpting out your eyebrows. It doesn't go too fast, so you don't need to buy these in bulk, but sometimes they're hard to find in store. I've used plenty of concealers for all the years I've ever worn makeup, and this one is literally the only one I swear by. It's the perfect shade for my skin and easily blends into foundation. It highlights under the brows very well and is thick enough to cover any dark spots and pimples. I go back to this product every time.
Holly C.
Spokane, WA
Work's great for me! They had a shade that matched me well, and it doesn't seem to settle into the lines under my eyes like some other's do. This is a stick though, so it's not a liquid that you can apply with a brush easily. However, it does seem to go into the skin nicely. I recommend it!
Emmy S.
Love this concealer so much! It's my go to concealer and it blends so perfectly into my skin and makes all of my acne disappear almost completely! It is long lasting and looks very natural tooB I definitely recommend buying this amazing concealer!
Hannah S.
I really like this concealer! There are a few things that I do like better about a liquid concealer but you get lots of product! It is thick but very blendable! I recommend this for hard to cover acne areas!
Hannah A.
This concealer is terrible. It is extremely heavy and greasy while having little to no coverage. This is not the concealer for someone who has oily skin or is looking to cover up dark circles.
reshim R.
Regina, Saskatchewan
Is this affordable
Linda N.
What kind of brush works well with this product?
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
What other product is this comparable to?