BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Evens Out Skin Tone And Sets Makeup Includes Built-In Mirror And High Quality Powder Puff Hypoallergenic, Fragrance Free, Oil-Free, Non-Comedogenic, Dermatologist Approved Get An Even, Flawless Skin Tone With A Natural-Looking Finish! Just The Right Color Combination Of Cool Flesh Tones Is Brought Together To Even Out Complexion And Set Makeup Without Leaving A Monotone Cast. Made From The Finest Italian Talc And Ideal For All Skin Types. Simply Sweep And Go! For Information In The Usa&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Or Visit Physiciansformula.Com Made In Italy see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Anndria T.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I love this physicians formula powder pallet. The formula feels great on the skin and it does a wonderful job of setting any liquid or cream foundation. I use this with a large powder brush instead of the applicator that this comes with. Definitely a great buy.
Alyse L.
I enjoyed this powder. I felt as though it set my concealer and foundation nicely. I enjoy how finely milled Physicians Formula products are, and how they are free of Talc. I did feel as though I needed to use a lot of this powder to set my makeup. I would not repurchases, simply because of have other powders that I enjoy more. .
Juliet L.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This powder is good with a light hand for setting the face.  It does even out skin-tone.  However, on my skin it clings to dry patches and just sits on the skin whenever I apply this powder alone with just skincare.  I used to love this powder in high school, but now that I've discovered powders that are more finely milled.  This one is no longer a favorite.
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Review for: Other more...
I bought this and was skeptical, but I ended up really liking it! It conveniently comes with a puff applicator and mirror on a compact. I didn't know what to expect with the finish because if all the colors and the claim for all skin tones,  but I must admit it was a great product! I usually use the hd powders but I love the finish with this,  it was like a matte, but highlight especially in the under eye area.
Melissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I had never used powder to set makeup until this powder, it's amazing!! I basically dowse my face in it because it leaves me with a beautiful even finish. I'm not one to use a lot of makeup, I sometimes even skip foundation but when I want to look extra good, this will always be in my mix of products.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I keep one of these pressed powder in my gym bag and one in my purse for touch ups and on the go makeup! It can be used to set liquid or as a mineral makeup. It just gives my skin a nice airbrushed look and takes away a bit of the redness and discoloration. It’s also really gentle on my skin.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
I have this powder in the shade creamy natural. It's a very pretty color. I'm not a huge fan of this powder but it is a decent product. I do recommend to at least try it.
Akwinder K.
Its a good blend of shades, I am east Indian and it works really well for my skin, I use a face primer to avoid oily skin, I put on foundation and blush then over everything as a finishing face powder I use this. Acne has decreased since I started using this. I recommend using a kabuki brush. I have never used the brush it comes with they might as well stop selling it with one I always throw them away. I have used the little shimmer part as an eye shadow and its really mild but simple...i like that so it works for me. I gave B because of the brush being useless
Ash J.
Gary, MN
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I bought this because it has the option of varying my tone from lighter to medium, which is good because I live in a Northern climate and get very pale in Winter.

The pros are good coverage, able to vary the tone, and a brand that is trusted not to irritate my skin.

The cons for me exist solely in the packaging, I would have preferred a brush and that the mirror was facing the powder,having to flip the powder up all the time to see the mirror is annoying and hard to do sometimes without dropping the puff.

Overall this is a good value for the price.
Sherry P.
I love physicians formula. I have sensitive skin in certain areas only but foundations can make me oily and break out so I bought this and the concealer and bronzer. It feels light and breathable. I don't use brush it came with I use a small concealer/foundation flat brush to access to the different shades and cover up blemishes along with physician formula concealer then I use a blush/powder stick brush to just lightly glide on all over to even out skin tone. I will now apply other make up as I wish from there.
Laura T.
Lowell, NC
Do you use the brush it comes with?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for oily skin??
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for oily skin??
Shea S.
Valdosta, GA
Is it shimmery?
Julie T.
Edmonton
I want to try this, does it work for combination skins?