Physicians Formula Powder
Physicians Formula Powder
Sherry P.
I love physicians formula. I have sensitive skin in certain areas only but foundations can make me oily and break out so I bought this and the concealer and bronzer. It feels light and breathable. I don't use brush it came with I use a small concealer/foundation flat brush to access to the different shades and cover up blemishes along with physician formula concealer then I use a blush/powder stick brush to just lightly glide on all over to even out skin tone. I will now apply other make up as I wish from there.
Alyse L.
I enjoyed this powder. I felt as though it set my concealer and foundation nicely. I enjoy how finely milled Physicians Formula products are, and how they are free of Talc. I did feel as though I needed to use a lot of this powder to set my makeup. I would not repurchases, simply because of have other powders that I enjoy more. .
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
my mother in law gave me one of these as a birthday gift and i loved it. i ended up using all of it before i moved onto other products. it blends well and i love that you can swirl your brush in there to get a mixture of the shades or you can choose a side and swipe your brush through. its decently priced and lasts a long time!
Krystina D.
Tucson, AZ
This is a great product for color matching as weather changes. last long on face and isn't flaky. It has a natural finish. I have combination skin and it keeps me even without causing break outs. My only complaint is the brush is cheap. other than that I like it and would recommend it
miriam n.
Sleepy Hollow NY
Blends Well
Controls Shine
Lightweight
Silky Finish
Cons
Best Uses
Right after applying (with base) I felt like the powder sucked away moisture out of my face. Skin looks smooth but this sensation is intolerable. Also, the powder has sparkles which wasn't indicated in description.
Meg C.
I love this pressed powder! I use it to set my face to prevent shine and even out my complexion. With oily skin, this is a great product
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Love their powders. My face looks amazing when I wear their line. The staying power is great too
Ashley D.
Physicians Formula makes great powders, bronzers, and blushes! I use this every day and love it.
Miranda T.
I have this I a deep dark color and use it to bronze my face sometimes. Great coverage
Juliet L.
Review for: Creamy Natural
This powder is good with a light hand for setting the face.  It does even out skin-tone.  However, on my skin it clings to dry patches and just sits on the skin whenever I apply this powder alone with just skincare.  I used to love this powder in high school, but now that I've discovered powders that are more finely milled.  This one is no longer a favorite.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for oily skin??
Laura T.
Lowell, NC
Do you use the brush it comes with?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for oily skin??
Julie T.
Edmonton
I want to try this, does it work for combination skins?
Shea S.